• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatchu playing?

Beckers1

Staff
This is where we post any games that you are currently enjoying, helps others check out something new or maybe just praise the hell out of a game you love.

If this has been done before I am discarding that fact due to how dead the thread would have to be. Currently, I myself am kinda getting into two new (for me) games. DC Universe Online and Vindictus. I'm cheap so all my games usually tend to be free to play.

Final fantasy vii. Played it when I was 13. Played it several times since then. Never unlocked Vincent from the coffin. Was literally depressed when aeris... well, you know.

I also liked super ghouls and ghosts.

Currently playing Tribes: Ascend, and Smite. I really enjoy Hi-Rez's games.

I love flight simulators, but I was nostalgic so I'm returning to some classic games like Monkey Island :)

BATMAN: Arkham City

Once I finish I'm going to go back and finish Tomb Raider; then either some more COD: Black Ops II or MW3, or perhaps try to pick up a used copy of the new STAR TREK game.

All on PS3 of course.

Then again, let's change that to NOT on the Trek game, as I just read about a quintillion negative reviews- and all from writers who were really predisposed to like the game, but found that it just wasn't done well enough to merit the STAR TREK title.

Not to change the subject, but who else would really love to see the cast of the new films starring in a STAR TREK weekly series? I mean, COME ON!!!! How cool would that be?

Last edited:
F2P Games: Tera, Vindictus, Dragon's Nest, Smite, Warframe, League of Legends, Aion, PlanetSide 2.

Other games: Call of Duty BO2, Mass Effect 3: Left 4 Dead 2, Fallout 3, Crysis, Far Cry 2, Prototype, Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge, Black Mesa, Spec Ops The Line, Torchlight II, Prince of Persia, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed.

Yes, I'm actively playing all of those. This is why I don't get enough work done -__-

I totes still need to play Arkham City, and a few people recommended me Warframe but doesn't seem like my deal, being overly sci-fi and what have you

There is no such thing as "overly" sci-fi...

Yes Beck you should play Arkham City, given that the Catwoman also features as a VERY cool playable character.
I also need to re-play Warhammer 40K- Space Marine, now that you mention sci-fi.

Last edited:
On the MMO front I played Guild Wars 2 recently (While it was free for a weekend). It was quite fun, but I'm not sure if I'd ever go back to it. Perhaps if I could pick up the game for cheap.

As for console games I should really get back to Tales of Graces f and Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. :X

Seems I've been getting distracted by Civilization 5, of all things. XP

Final fantasy vii. Played it when I was 13. Played it several times since then. Never unlocked Vincent from the coffin. Was literally depressed when aeris... well, you know.

I also liked super ghouls and ghosts.

Don't know how I missed this, but Super Ghouls and Ghosts is just absurdly hard. One of those games, at least to me, that is very rewarding when you actually fully complete if not only for how long it takes. Such awkward jumping.

I just got persona 4 for my vita and im so excited nishishishishi >w< (truth is one of my friends told me he tickled yukiko, so maybe alterior motive there tehe)

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions on my CPU (finally got a emulator to play it). With a little help from a program called FFTPatcher Ramza no longer sucks to play (heheheh). ^~

Currently addicted to an online version of a board game called Ticket to Ride. It has a fairly simple, yet strategic set of rules, and moves along at a nice, fast pace. If anyone has that game on Steam, I'd love to play a game or two with you! :)

Kai, let's start a Civ game! =D

Alternating between Mass Effect 3 & Borderlands 2.

Just got done with Dishonored on ps3, may go back and play through Portal again, or finally finish Borderlands.

I'm currently playing starcraft II and league of legends, if anyone's up for a challenge in the former i'm up for it :lol

Don't know how I missed this, but Super Ghouls and Ghosts is just absurdly hard. One of those games, at least to me, that is very rewarding when you actually fully complete if not only for how long it takes. Such awkward jumping.

i actually quite like the jumping mechanics of that game, very satisfying once you get the hang of it. It's also more forgiving than the other &ghouls titles since you get a doublejump in case you screw up.

I actually beat Tomb Raider 2013 last week, too. Very fun, but also incredibly short, bought and beat it in only 2 weekends, no not even devoting all day to it, either. Worth playing, but I recommend getting it on sale, it's far too short to pay full price.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back