• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats it all about?!

TicklishSteve

Hi! Theres proabably a forum for this kind of thing but thsi on ewas at the top! Guess the name says it all really, but in case you cant read the header, my names Steve, im pretty seriously ticklish and, what it doesnt say, is that im from England, and I liek to give and take!

Anyone saying Hi would be appreciated :)

Thanks for the quick reply!!! Nice to know you lot do talk!! Where is everybody else from? Mostly US i guess

Mostly...

Although we have an international flair...Germany, Australia etc...and one thing in common. :) Q

I am in the US Steve but distance doesn't matter. We're all brothers and sisters of the feather you might say.

I've had the pleasure of meeting many friends from the UK, Germany, Italy and Australia and Hong Kong through this network of ticklephiles. I hope you'll find the group as welcoming and openminded as I have.

Glad to have you join us!

Jan

Wow. Just posted in the UK Gatherings section about there bein' folks over there that're a bit more reticent to meet.

We had an event there, last year, that went well enough. It was small, but showed promise. Alas, the folks that met were too shy to host it, and I can't fly all the way out there to host a munch or gathering. I'd love to, believe me, but it's expensive. ;)

While organizing it, I found a number of folks. Some of the attendees mentioned others into this from England. Also saw many on AMT that never replied. Shy folk.

Best bet would be to start munches (social meets, where folks can show without "outting" their personal life) and go from there. There may be more of us, here, but there ARE folks there, and in Europe.

my $0.02,

dvnc

What DVNC wrote makes perfect sense. When I first found this community online I was SO scared to meet people into this. I met a few guys into this and then finally attended my first munch. I had that "doe in the headlights" look in my eyes as did just about everyone else.

You might want to put out a feeler into a few newsgroups or forums such as TMF to see how many would like to just meet. Make it a public place so folks feel more comfortable. Then either plan to have a picnic or meet for dinner to get to know the folks. From there you can possibly plan a gathering at someone's home or at a motel.

It's worth a try to just get folks to meet. And the meeting is a challenge in itself. But try it. You might be as pleasantly surprised as we've been with our West Coast Gatherings that have grown with every gathering and the mailing list is HUGE! If everyone on the list showed we'd need a convention center! LOL

Try it. Just give it a try!

Jan (as in Janet)

Hello Steve, good to see you here with us. Enjoy the forum!

Myriads

Thanks for the replies you lot! Now all I need is a few hundred quid to get over there and see ya! Guess starting here may be a better plan though!

ok... I'm going to show my NON-global knowledge here. How much is a quid in US dollars?

Bienvenu

Welcome to the forums Steve. I certainly hope that you enjoy yourself here :cool:

Steve, welcome to the forum from a fellow UK'er. I live in the States, but was born in Inverness, Scotland.

Good to have you around.

(I'm your fifteen-stone first footer....., sorry, got caught up for a sec...)

Welcome steve

First of all Weaver a quid(which is slang for pound) is the equivilent to 2 dollars (I think) basically its just half the amount.

Welcome steve, enjoy the forum and happy tickling :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back