• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with the recent gay vid explosion on Youtube?

If it ...

If it wasn't for the fact that they seem to remove all F/M content...not sure why they allow so much m/m and no f/m. Seems wierd to me.

gay conspiracy?

first of all fairfax, you claim to be a non-homophobe yet your post is very homophobic.

secondly, how can there be a gay conspiracy anywhere when gays don't get the same rights in this country as all you right-wing breeders, even though we are just as human as you?

thirdly, as far as youtube, most of the tickling clips involve female ticklees, to my dismay. not only am i gay and prefer to see male ticklees, i am also a chubby chaser. i would love to see more clips of chubby guys being tickled ANYWHERE on the net. it just doesn't happen.

so here's how i see it: the majority of tickling clips on the net are f/f, with a few being m/f. very little for me.
so the bottom line is this. you own the majority, what do you have to complain about?

I agree that there are a LOT more male foot/tickling clips around at the moment, but surely that isn't a bad thing? Its not the kind of material I'm interested in, but more tickling, regardless of sex is surely better for the community as a whole?

The only bad thing being that a lot of the clips give no indication of the sex of the people involved, therefore making it a little bit hrder for a hetrosexual male to find what he is looking for. But Its the internet, clicking a link then clicking back will take less than a minute.

This thread title is ridiculous...

Just because it's F/M or M/M, that doesn't mean it's gay. I bet the people complaining don't think that F/F is gay while watching. It is what it is, male tickling. If it's not your cup of tea, purchase some female clips or download the samples.

I agree the title of the thread is a little off.

I don't think the big issue is that there is a lot of m/m stuff on Youtube. Its the fact that all tickling material besides m/m seems to get taken down rather quickly, especally the commercial stuff. However m/m commecial stuff seems to stay up.

This is a strange thing where one set is kept and flourished (there is much more m/m tickling on youtube than any other type) while the rest is discarded for violating the rules. I can't for the life of me see how /f tickling violates youtubes rules and /m tickling doesn't. Kalamos does provide one explanation, however.

I'm curious why so many responses are encouraging the poster to "scroll past them" or "don't look at them." I could be wrong, but I didn't sense that the poster had any difficulty in doing either. He's simply questioning the reason for an upsurge in their presence, not how to resist the temptation to watch them.

He didn't "simply question the reason for an upsurge in their presence." He called that upsurge "disconcerting" and prefaced the whole statement with the age-old absurdity "I'm a non-homophobe but..." In telling him to scroll past the vids, people weren't suggesting he was tempted to watch them, but that he should live and let live, instead of passive-aggressively decrying their existence & wishing they'd disappear.

On TT some users [can't remember who did, sorry guys!] also noticed that YT can get and trace referring urls to the originating site - so, if you post a YT link over TMF, they know that and can take action when they see traffic to and from adult sites.

As a fun experiment, somebody try tracing the M/M clips, and find who's linking them.
If it turns out it was male erotica sites, and YT is actively removing female erotica only, then maybe there is a gender slant of some kind.

Just to be sure, compare hit count vs nature of links.
That should give a rough figure of what constitutes undesirable contents for YT staff.

:)

I don't think it's gay at all , in fact with more and more men and seemingly less women in the tickling community, I think we are witnessing the future of tickling. In a short time M/M will be rampant. Get ready guys!....lol :3poke:

I don't think it's gay at all , in fact with more and more men and seemingly less women in the tickling community, I think we are witnessing the future of tickling. In a short time M/M will be rampant. Get ready guys!....lol :3poke:

oh my god

How Dare you ask

How dare you ask such a question in a politically correct world... I just knew the brain dead politically correct answers would spew forth... Thank you all!... also I need a good female ler in the tri-stae area, NY, CT and NJ even PA. Contact me at [email protected] In answer to your question, look at the differences of the female sex drive in comparison to the male sex drive... It is quite obvious why... Oh, but in Bullshit 101 blah blah blah I was told that there are no differences in the male and female sex drive.

Anyway, I'm just wondering where the outrage is over the proliferation of F/F tickling clips on YouTube. Aren't those just as "gay," in their way?
Eh! I was going to mention something like that myself.
Loving F/F is "homophilia" too, under its own fashion.

:)

Now, seriously... the original question is ill-conceived, BUT it does raise an interesting issue.

Is M/M is any way more acceptable or tolerable than */F on YT?
Or is it just less popular, hence more likely to go UNDER the "censor" radar?

Me? I have no probs with well-labelled clips - whatever the involved genders.
It's a big world...
What ruins my mood is, ill-labelled clips with no faces at all.
They tend to show up no matter what.

There is a whole lot of label-less tickling clips on YT, with some lone guy who pretends somebody else is tickling him, who routinely forgets to put any gender designation in his clips.
Since they are just labelled "tickling", they keep showing up - even in some user's faves, erroneously labelled as female clips.

No big deal, but I find it distracting.

:D

... Why would that be disconcerting? Doesn't it just mean that more people than before are interested enough to post them?

You don't hear gay people bleating about the fact that there is loads of m/f and f/f videos, so why should you really care about the 'explosion' of m/m videos? I say whatever floats your boat, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Personally, I dont like it, but I let people get on with it. Let sleeping dogs lie. It's not as if you're searching for m/m videos in the hope you can bleat about the fact there has been an increase in them.

Or is it?

:p

Professor Satan loves gay people, Professor Satan also loves speaking in a third person.....Professor Satan says to hell with the "Sexuality Tickle Divide"....Professor Satan dont care, Professor Satan tickles them all.

... Why would that be disconcerting? Doesn't it just mean that more people than before are interested enough to post them?

In all fairness, the problem was a bit different - but the thread title is sorely misdirecting.

The problem is not with simple proliferation of M/M clips.
Problem is - WAS - with */F being routinely deleted - while other tickle-related clips, of any kind but */F, apparently survived the staff scythe.

I should mention, this is less of a problem now than it used to be a while ago.
YT staff is a bit less likely to mass remove */F clips.
Maybe they wanted to make a point during Yahoo migration.

A persisting problem with YT - and most other vid sites - is people seldom label clips properly.
A thing is calling M/M fans gay and fuelling a potential "homophobia" flame.
A thing is finding clips of any kind BUT the one you are really interested in.
When people get upset they sometimes choose their words poorly.

Of course the real problem is YT being unsuited for adult contents.
Tickling itself is not a specific term: anything from puppets to newborns can turn up when looking for tickle-related vids.
And fetish-specific jargon is not recommended: it would likely draw YT staff attention sooner, resulting in a shorter clip life.

Some user suggested posting indirect links to YT, without live urls.
Apparently, it did work.

Maybe

Maybe a better question would be, Why does YT remove F/M content and seem not to care about M/M content?

I'm not wearing a tin foil hat and saying there is some big conspiracy. All I know is they definately remove F/M. I suspect this might be what original poster was getting at.

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
If you don't like it, then don't watch it. :confused:

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
If you don't like it, then don't watch it. :confused:

Again, problem is a bit different than that.
The way YT works, you cannot filter contents out.
You usually have to watch, just to know.
Add bad or devious labelling, and you are likely to stumble into something that will ruin your "mood".

No big deal, but unsettling nonetheless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back