• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite story.

Anna's Confession (not on here, is on Tickle theater)

I love Soletickler's story "Anna's Confession"(Its not on this website, but can be found at Tickle Theater). Anna is the girlfriend of a mob boss, who is kidnapped and tickle tortured naked on a bed for information of his whereabouts. Soletickler does an excellent job describing her hysterical laughing reactions while she is being tickled, as well as her organisming when he female interragator is fondling her breasts, while the guy in the room is tickling her feet with his tongue.

The only two things I wish the story would have done was describe Anna's features a little more (height, hair color, hair length, race. He does say she has long feet with deep archs and small curved heels) and what eventually happened to her after she cracked. The story ends with her female interragator saying to her that if she confesses to having loved having her feet tickled (she was tickled all over her complete naked body in the story) she would let Anna tie her up and do the same to her. Anna reluctantly says she did, so her interragator tells her she wants her to be happy, and returns to her feet. The story ends with Anna screaming, "NO!! YOU PROMISED!!" Always wondered if they bumped her off, tickled her to death, or, after she and the other guy in the room had their way with Anna one more time, just left her tied naked on a bed in a room where she had no idea where she was (They knocked her out with clorophorme, and she woke up tied to the bed naked).

Soletickler, if you're reading this, you gotta tell me, whatever happened to Anna. Did they dump her in the river, tickle her to death, or did they eventually let her go?

Thanks Izzy...

I'm glad someone thought of me during this painful process....

I used to not really care if people read my stuff or not, but lately I've started really thinking about it. I think about all the time I devote in trying to put something meaningful and enjoyable out there, as opposed to just cooking up some piece of crap and shoving it into the mainstream.

I have my dedicated fans, whom I LOVE and appreciate like you wouldn't believe ( Izzy, Sultry, Mantis, Nemmy, Terror, Capt. Socks ) but overall I'm overlooked and underappreciated.

Its one of the few reasons why I haven't been posting lately.

I don't think anyone realizes the time and effort I put into these things, and quite frankly, even I am starting to wonder why I even bother.... :confused:

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bitter :atom:

Sorry Ink, we should have put your name down! Your story really do rock! Sorry about that, we also like to be shown respect! Sorry!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S So sorry!

Invisible Ink said:
I'm glad someone thought of me during this painful process....

I used to not really care if people read my stuff or not, but lately I've started really thinking about it. I think about all the time I devote in trying to put something meaningful and enjoyable out there, as opposed to just cooking up some piece of crap and shoving it into the mainstream.

I have my dedicated fans, whom I LOVE and appreciate like you wouldn't believe ( Izzy, Sultry, Mantis, Nemmy, Terror, Capt. Socks ) but overall I'm overlooked and underappreciated.

Its one of the few reasons why I haven't been posting lately.

I don't think anyone realizes the time and effort I put into these things, and quite frankly, even I am starting to wonder why I even bother.... :confused:

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bitter :atom:

noooooooooooooooooo please don't even think anything like that.. you have your own archive. don't ever think of not writing anymore. i adore your stories as you know..write for your fans and forget the rest.. who needs them? they obviously don't appreciate true talent.. would i have read in such concentration and detail your stories, then commented on them, if they hadn't been truly good? i'm not vain.. but i do know the difference between well written and entertaining stories and those that are not.. you take such time with your stories and i loved working with you that one time..

hmm remember that saying in chariots of fire? i think it was "run for God, and let the world sit back and wonder" instead make it "write for your fans, and let the forum sit back and wonder" ack i know corny as hell.. but true..

Ink, we just wanted to say we have ALWAYS appreciated your stories! And we both sympathise. We have tons of ideas but some of our best stories get zero replies! So we decided to write part stories, which we never completed! HAving recently written the Rise Series, we completely agree, great works are not appreciated. So never, EVER think your work is without fans..... because you have 3 fans in us and Isabeau and we are very certain Steph, Sultry, Sexicana, Prime and P.Ashley as well!
Love,
Heather and Anna

I've spent a bit more time in the story archive, and I want to add a few more to my list. Invisible Ink (sorry man, I had never gotten around to reading any of your stories before. But now I have, and damn they are good!), Sablesword, and Slavertickler.

Has to be

My all time favourite has to be pure feet by........ME!!!

sorry couldnt resist.

I really couldnt say just one I enjoy all differently!

Joe

meangry said:
I'd just like to state just how lame that is. What...do you want to derive a sympathetic outpouring of affection for your 'highly crafted' tales? Sorry bud. I'm sorry I didn't kiss your ass more, and I am sorry that you didn't get the proper pat on the back that you feel you so rightfully deserve.

If you aren't writing for yourself and your own enjoyment, then why the hell are you writing anyway? You're on a tickling fetish board...please remember that the next time that chip on your shoulder decides to rear its' ugly head.

um that was totally uncalled for.. he is one of the most talented writers on this forum. and i've never seen him ask for sympathy.. and how dare you?? have you read any of his fantastic and imaginative stories? i doubt that.. Invisible with a chip on his shoulder.. hmm he deserved his own archive and got one.. do you think you could do the same?

Last edited:
Thanks, Heather and Anna. Except for happydarwin, Izzy, and windowguy when he was here, I didnt think anyone else ever read my writings.
As for my list, gosh, too many to mention. Heather and Anna come to mind, along with Izzy, and countless others. I should probably admit that except for scattered stories here and there, I more so post stories, rather than read. Just a habit, I guess.
Personally, this is an okay thread, but the topic has never been one I've enjoyed. I never usually like to post "favorites" on the public board, because, someone usually gets left out. I more prefer to keep those types of feelings to myself, unless I'm surfing the forum, and post about it. Just my view.

Mitch

Ok I finally found this. Geeesh. First of all...INK hon. I think all writers have at one time expressed frustration on the lack of comments on the story part of the forum. It seems that people like to read but dont want to (or cant because they are guests) comment. I honestly don't blame you. I think Meangry is WAY OFF BASE except for one point. I know you write for the enjoyment of others and understand how much the feedback matters. But, I would hope that you write for your own enjoyment also. Yes you do have a bunch of hard core fans that love your stuff (me being one of them) and it saddens me to think that I may not get to read another new story from you.

As far as you go Meangry, you dont even write and you have the audacity to insult a very prolific writer. Maybe when you have written a dozen stories or so with great results. Granted you have the right to your say in this forum, so does Ink. He has a right to his feelings also. I happen to know Ink is a great guy and a hell of alot more mature than you. Alot more responsible also. Come back when you have something intelligent to say and can say it in a respectful way.

well, thanks to all of those who mentioned my stories. it is nice to know that people still remember my work and enjoyed it immensely. Heather & Anna, you two have been great fans and i definitely enjoy your enthusiasm. your words always mean a lot to me. to all the others who replied to my stories, thank you very much. i have really appreciated the feedback. i want to name you all, but you are all great.

Invisible Ink, dont worry man. i know how you feel sometimes. when i was writing my wrestling series, i was lucky to get a reply, lucky to even get 150 views. that series was my favorite to write. i continued to write it because it is my favorite and also, there are some dedicated fans of that series. there were even some people who replied to that series, and it's their only posts in the entire TMF. that meant a lot to me because they showed me that i entertained them highly enough for them to post for the first time in years. just keep writing because you like to write.

in case anyone was wondering, yes, i do plan to write again. primetime isnt gone forever so just keep the faith.....yes, the Ticklish Nerd series will resume and even another installment of the Basement.

oh, and to answer the question, i really dont have a FAVORITE story, but i love reading TQLR's stuff, as well as Ticklishscribes, Dave2112's and so many others. i look through the archives a lot because so many people have such great talent. i am a guilty party of reading great, great stories and not replying, like i am sure others are. trust me, the stories section is my favorite section on this entire website. keep up the great work everyone.

Sablesword said:
Readers are fickle. I know I am, anyway, when I read stories. I've concluded that there's a big element of luck involved as to whether a story gets lots of comments or not.

When I post a story both here and on TickleTheater I sometimes get lots of comments there with few or any here. And sometimes vice versa. I don't think its that the two audiences are so different - not when so many people are members of both forums. I think it's just whim as to whether people decide to post a comment or not. Even when the story is a good one.

Personally, although I like the comments (who doesn't!) mostly I like to see how many times the story has been viewed. I can forego the massaging of my ego, so long as I know people are checking out the story, and anjoying it. Of course, a little praise (and even critiques, I'm not so egotistical to think I can't improve) ain't gonna be turned away!

i will always post on stories that i truly enjoy, be it one of my favorite writers or not. i believe in encouraging the writers and posting does that i think..

Reading

I apologize to all the authors that I have read, as I frequently don't get to comment. I love most of the stories I have read; my problem is that my internet connection cuts off by the time I am done reading the story. :(

Great stories leave great descriptions & allow diverse people to imagine what is happening. Good mental imagery is always a plus!

isabeau said:
i will always post on stories that i truly enjoy, be it one of my favorite writers or not. i believe in encouraging the writers and posting does that i think..

And believe me, a poor schlub like me appreciates that. It shores up my fragile ego.

Seriously, I'll repeat, the thing I like best is to see many people reading the story. It means, hopefully, people like it and are coming back for more. Comments are great, but it means more to me as an author to see as many people as possible accessing the story.

But your comments are always appreciated, Isabeau. So thank you.

After it gets finished, though, it sinks into "It's OK - maybe as good a story as many of the other fine stories out there. But it's not a really great story."

That always happens to me, I can't read my own stories. That's why I have to have other people do it for me. After I finish writing one, I end up finding something I don't like about it, so I have someone else read it. If they like it, that works for me.

cecilia said:
I don't remember the title or the author but I really liked the story about the woman who goes to California for a vacation and meets a guy on the plane who tickles her as the plane is landing, invites her to stay at his place, has more tickling fights with her there...anyone else remember it?

Hmmm....now this sounds AWFULLY familar to me.....wait a minute, I wrote it!!! :happyfloa And don't worry, I'm not TOO insulted that you didn't remember my name or the title ;) But just so ya know, it was "Flight into Fantasy".

You made my day! :bouncybou

Maggie

daisycrazy5496 said:
Hmmm....now this sounds AWFULLY familar to me.....wait a minute, I wrote it!!! :happyfloa And don't worry, I'm not TOO insulted that you didn't remember my name or the title ;) But just so ya know, it was "Flight into Fantasy".

You made my day! :bouncybou

Maggie

o crap i loved that story also...

there's so many stories I enjoyed so much!! And now I can't think of half of them haha...
I really like TicklishLurker's stuff and she always comes up with really imaginative, strong female characters. Izzy not only has been extremely prolific lately with the "master" series of stories, but she takes the time to read and comment on almost every story posted on this board, which is really appreciated by me and I'm sure all the other authors who get nice compliments from her :)

Favorite stories... for older ones, the perils of linda (first tickling story I read!), and one that was re-posted lately...an f/m about a guy who gets zapped into another dimension and tickled by this octopus thing. Then there was an mf/f one about a lady who was abducted to the boiler room of her apartment building, and tickled by a man and a woman as punishment for being a "tease". No idea who wrote those. Then I also really liked Stephen's "first day of summer" stories, and one I can't think of the name of (or who wrote it), it was f/f about fairies who tickled each other... by the end one of the fairies was in a spider's web being tickled on the feet, and there were fairies with multiple legs like spiders. Can't remember the name of the story or who wrote it.

I'm sure I'm leaving out dozens of great authors/stories but I could be here all day if I tried to name all the tickling stories I've enjoyed ;)

siamese dream said:
Izzy not only has been extremely prolific lately with the "master" series of stories, but she takes the time to read and comment on almost every story posted on this board, which is really appreciated by me and I'm sure all the other authors who get nice compliments from her :)

well dang i never thought i would be mentioned here..thanks siamese dream, as you know i love your Harry Potter series.. hint hint lol.. and if a writer takes the time and effort to post a fantastically well written story, the least i can do is respond in kind..

isabeau said:
o crap i loved that story also...

LOL. No worries Isabeau. You were always very kind in your responses to my stories. :) I know that compared to most of the regular authors on this forum, I'm just a blip on the radar. Truth be told, I was more than shocked to see that someone had thought enough about my story to post it among their favorites. I know that after you read dozens and dozens of stories, most of them kind of blend together.

But thanks for seconding the motion :smilelove

Maggie

Favorites (sort of)

I have enjoyed quite a few stories over the years, but one thing I've noticed is that some of my favorites are actually male tickling which I really am not into, but the situations were so good and so well written that I take them and edit them to make them female tickling. I hope I don't offend the original authors in doing so but it's because of my appreciation of how well written they were that I still read them knowing they were male tickling.

Anyway that said, three examples of that are my altered versions of "A Day at the Beach" by JMB, "Angel of Mercy" by uhh...some brilliant author and "Cory Puts His Best Foot Forward" (which of course becomes "her" in my version) by umm... another really talented writer.

Other favorites are Inescapably Ticklish by Tee Hee Lawrence I think and a few by some authors I'm sorry I don't remember, such as Anne's Hospital Stay, The Perils of Linda, Pieces of Faith, and one I don't even have the title of anymore about a woman trapped as a clothing store mannequin.

I'm sure there are quite a few others but those are the ones I actually reread over and over again because I'm a big fan of the situations. But to all of you out there taking the time to write these down and share with us, I think I speak for everyone in saying thanks for stirring our imagination for a spell :D.

Hello Tmf!!!?!

DID WE SUDDENLY FORGET INVISIBLE INKS KICK ASS STORY???
A LITTLE STORYI LIKE TO CALL THE DEVILS FETISH????????????? :shock:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME HEREE????!!

DEVIL'S FETISH!!! READ IT ASND TELL ME IT DOESN'T KICK SERIOUS BUTTASS! :sowrong:

*****INK BROHAM SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM TMF SO LONG DUDE!!!!!!
DONT LET THEM BRING YOU DOWN BROHAM!!
PSSS THE ROYAL TICKLER AND THE PRIOSNERS WAS BAD ASS TOO!!!!AND BABE IN TOYLAND!!!!!!!
WE ALL LOVE YOU BROHAM!!!!!! :grouphug:
PEACE OUTTIE!!!!! :happyfloa !

Another favorite of mine...

Was I believe called "A Tickling Fantasy.," and I believe it was written by Ticklcpl. It was only 3 pages long or so. <<<<----

Blushing and confident once again.

Thanks to all the writers and fans that supported me in my time of need. I guess I was feeling a little butthurt as they say. Meangry stated his opinion, and like I said when writing him the other day, I felt we both had the right to express our individual opinions. That is exactly what makes Forums like this function! Hundreds of different minds thinking about issues from different angles and plateaus.

I love the fact that I'm even able to sit here and share my stories with the public. For the longest time, I was just writing stories for myself!! You talk about boring!

Again, I wanted to thank everyone who have read any of my stories and were able to get any sort of reaction from them.

Some have asked if I plan to post NEW stories in the future....

The answer is yes.

Thanks again! ( and Captain Socks, you are the ultimate " Broham " Thanks again pal! )

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back