• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite story.

Re; Best Stories Ever

This is really hard to answer as I have many favorites, but....

If you put my feet in the stocks and used a feather....LOL, I
would likly confess that my very favorite story is...

" French Teacher's Tickle Torture " by UK Alex.

A truly fantastic tale, more similiar stories were promised,
but have never been posted so far.

" Tickle in C-Dorm Revisited " by alabamatickles, is a close second.

Also a most excellent tale, just begging for a part 2 to finish
the story right.

I for one, want to thank all the authors who have devoted so much
time & keystrokes to providing us, the readers, with so many
enjoyable stories. Thanks.

rrman

My favorite has got to be Tickle Strip by Jeff McN. The Flapper party also by Jeff is a close second.:eek:

As others have said this is a pretty impossible decision considering some of the high quality talent we have around here. I'm partial to a great deal of PrimeTime's work and TQLR who I see has been mentioned already.

I voted in the Golden Feathers for 'Flora tricked and tickled' by Grolsch. Something about the realism and grittiness yet subtle erotic nature of that story just makes it brilliant.

I can't find two of my favorite stories. One was with hhh and lita where she got stuck in the ropes during practice and got tickled by him and the second one was the deb and lita thing where they were ticklied by the hardy boys

Oh my goodness, I have to many favorites to list, the one that sticks in my head the most right now is Ticklish Nerd..I thought that was a cool series, but I know there are plenty more I liked its just 3 am so a lil hard to think right now..lol

The Perils Of Linda... the best tickling story ever. I've read it a hundred times. :cool:

The ALL-TIME BEST

The best had to be the "Behind the Walls" series. Talk about torture with no end in sight! The Best!

Torment of the Damned

The Voyage out series (I only read up to part nine, if someone would direct me to the other parts, I would be grateful.)

Best story...

The Tickle Torture Federation(TTF) version of the World Cup.

primes work of course...no contest, my favorite author. and also most of the people that started good series...but never finished them...*turns around*...curse them....curse them all...*turns back around* I don't want to name them but ya should know...

Behind the Wall and The Perils of Linda as well as the Office stories and the Ticklish Nerd are remarkable but the best series we are sorry is Kutyo's and it was pointed out on page one, Tickling on the Road the most savage series of all time! It was one of the first story we read and still the most sick! Although the stories from Shadow liek teh Asylum and Lucid Jessica ALba come close! And no-one wrote about Captive the very first tickle story ever! Also in addition to Amusement Park and Flapper Party and All the */f from Josie.duh.org. We loved it all! Plus virutally all */f Celeb stories liek Ovda's Sarah M Gellar and the Natalie Portman tickle robot! And ovda's Kirsten Dunst, Bring it on and if we don't stop writing we'll be here for 100 years!
Love,
Anna and Heather

P.s TicklerDAE, we have your last post was not directed at us! We have enough critics (Carmel Cutie) as it is!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S for a completed story please give feedback for the Gwyneth Paltrow story!

anything written by Shadowtklr, knight, Invisible Ink and Sablesword.. and also milagros.

Darth Vegeta said:
The Mara Jade tortured story (Star Wars) and the ones with Mistress Kassandra... . And the Tekkens... loved em too...

Thanks for the mention, Darth... Mara Jade is also one of my favorites, and I liked your Star Wars one too.

I'll be releasing another SoulCalibur story very soon.

Anything from laughter_n_love, or ShadowTklr is fantastic.

My favorite however, is the unfinished "heavy" series from CheRoy.

isabeau said:
anything written by Shadowtklr, knight, Invisible Ink and Sablesword.. and also milagros.

Melanie, you are too kind.

Personally, one of 'em is Amusement Park Hysteria. It's the first one I ever read, and remains one of my favorites.

We would like to add Isabeau's, Knight's, Primetime, Slavertickler, Shadowtklr, tklr5150, tk81, Steph's, Master Cartman's, captainbender, tickleterror, ctft2001, milagros, maryallison, Mastertank1, Deadsea7777, kutyo, Sinn, tummy, ticklerDAE, Shaggy, Mitchell, MasterTT, Vellicator, Blue_Thunder and a ton of other great writers so numerous we just can't remember them all (we already mentioned Ovda!). Best series still is Tickling on The Road then Ticklish Nerd then Perils of Linda then Behind the Walls (which rocked!). ANd let's not forget the Office series, Alice in TickleLand, Daria stories and the Witherrock Estate plus Survivor and a ton of others stories (like the Fae and Fiends and Penny's Torment (by our dear Deutschlander, well done against Costa Rica.... how did you do against Poland?)). In summary, too many to count.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Probably best story in a series is Ticklish Nerd Part 16, we ADORE that Story!

The Tickle Street series (almost all of them)

Also, the Tickling on the Road collection is a great series.

Galley Slave, while a little long, was also much enjoyed.

knight said:
Melanie, you are too kind.

Personally, one of 'em is Amusement Park Hysteria. It's the first one I ever read, and remains one of my favorites.

wow we do have so much in common.. that was also my very first tickletorture story i ever read, on another website. the author was anonymous, and imagine my surprise while pming with Shadowtklr, to discover he was the author.. ever since i've been his biggest fan..

i would also like to add Heather and Anna's..

mine

i like the voyage out series, the love war also but it was never finished

Let me also add stories by Isabeau, Mastertank1, Heather & Anna, and Shadowtklr.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back