• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When they say "I don't like people touching my feet."

alchemy

Verified
What is everyone's experience with this?

I was having a conversation tonight with a coworker about massage when I brought up reflexology. Personally, I'm a big fan of massage and I love a good foot massage so reflexology is an interest of mine. As soon as I brought up the subject, though, she made a face and said "I don't like people touching my feet."

I have had women say this to me in the past, and they all turned out to be SUPER ticklish on their feet, hence the reason they don't want them touched.

Opinions?

Yes, most of the time that is the reason why they don't like it. Others just think that feet are generally gross and therefore don't want them touched. I am not a big fan of reflexology myself, feels extremely weird!

I agree with Rhiannon 100%. Alot of ppl are grossed out by feet in general, others use it as an excuse not to be tickled. When I was younger, sometimes even now, if the topic of discussion at a party moved onto tickling or being ticklish I automatically say Im not just to avoid chatting about it in depth. For some reason the only place I feel comfortable disscussing tickling is here on the TMF :shrug: Im very private about it in my real life, perhaps your friend is holding something back too :)

"Have you ever had a good foot massage" or the less creepy "Then you haven't known someone who knew what they were doing" would be my response.

Either that or, as mentioned above, they're one of the snooty closed-minded types who thinks feet are "disgusting."

I agree with Rhi. some people arent ticklish, but are just skeeved out by feet in general. haters!

My experience has led to believe that it is a waste of time to try to convert a women who makes a statement like that into one who enjoys foot play. Don't bother.

My own experience is that women who say this to me tend to quite turned off by feet in general, they consider them to be 'nasty' and that stems to their own. They get it into their heads that most people share the same idea since that is the popular mainstream concept. Going so far as making love with their socks on. That's just plain irritating.

I agree with Rhiannon 100%. Alot of ppl are grossed out by feet in general, others use it as an excuse not to be tickled. When I was younger, sometimes even now, if the topic of discussion at a party moved onto tickling or being ticklish I automatically say Im not just to avoid chatting about it in depth. For some reason the only place I feel comfortable disscussing tickling is here on the TMF :shrug: Im very private about it in my real life, perhaps your friend is holding something back too :)

I'm the same way luv. I find it extremely hard to talk about it in person. I've been talking to Skipadee on the phone recently, so she can verify my habit of always skirting around the word 'tickle' or 'tickling' in a conversation. Trying my best to get over that.

Going so far as making love with their socks on. That's just plain irritating.
What memories you bring back. That was the last straw precipitating my break-up with a woman back in the 1980's, keeping her socks on during sex. :Grrr:

When someone says "OMG feet r disgusting!" I ask why. They say, "They're so dirty and nasty!" I say, "Really? Even though you have socks and shoes on all day? Your hands touch thousands of things a day that have been who-knows-where, and you don't have a phobia about them."

It usually brings an end to the debate because I'm friggin right.

yea i agree with deadlywiffeather. i as well am not open about tickling except for in this great place on the interwebs.

When someone says "OMG feet r disgusting!" I ask why. They say, "They're so dirty and nasty!" I say, "Really? Even though you have socks and shoes on all day? Your hands touch thousands of things a day that have been who-knows-where, and you don't have a phobia about them."

It usually brings an end to the debate because I'm friggin right.

..at which point they usually huff and go "I don't know, they just ARE."

Which goes to show that feelings don't have to be logical.

i don't know. :shrug:

And you don't have to know, nor do you owe anyone an explanation.

If you don't like something or if something repulses you, you just don't like it. For example, I don't like anal play; never tried it and never will. I find it most repulsive and if someone doesn't respect that, then they're not the lover for me, plain and simple.

Calling people who don't like what you like "ignorant" and "closed-minded" is over the top and completely unnecessary IMO. Just don't play with them and keep it moving.

And you don't have to know, nor do you owe anyone an explanation.

If you don't like something or if something repulses you, you just don't like it. For example, I don't like anal play; never tried it and never will. I find it most repulsive and if someone doesn't respect that, then they're not the lover for me, plain and simple.

Calling people who don't like what you like "ignorant" and "closed-minded" is over the top and completely unnecessary IMO. Just don't play with them and keep it moving.

:) thank you. i like seeing a level-headed person in this world full of crazies.

As one who likes feet more than the average person...and thats putting it politely, I have ran into people who are the exact opposite of me. I became curious and did some research a few years ago...came up with this:

Podiaphobia .. Fear of feet

Its real. Some people think feet are gross the same way they fear flying and have never been on a plane. They dont want their feet touched or (even worse) be touched by someone else's.

I find it interesting.

How can you not like something and not know why you don't like it?

You are obviously not female.:bubbly:

For me, the thought of certain things just bring images of sheer revulsion. Lesser situations (just feeling grosssed out about it) I've managed to overcome like trying certain foods or even oral sex.......I used to hate it immensely but have learned to not only enjoy it, but love it.

I used to be somewhat phobic about my feet as well until one day after a hard day of work, I was tired and achy. My "friend" offered me a foot massage and it took a whole lot of talking to convince me to do it, but it was literally an "orgasmic" experience. I'm still picky as to who'll touch my feet (most times preferring they not be touched at all), but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

But there are some things that I'm not willing to try under any circumstances. Maybe I'm not the adventurous type, but I am who I am and it's highly unlikely to change.

are you seriously about to argue with me about this? don't waste your time.

I used to be somewhat phobic about my feet as well until one day after a hard day of work, I was tired and achy. My "friend" offered me a foot massage and it took a whole lot of talking to convince me to do it, but it was literally an "orgasmic" experience. I'm still picky as to who'll touch my feet (most times preferring they not be touched at all), but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Point, set, match. :)

It's all about the right situation, the right person, and the right touch.

I don't like mung beans - they suck. Why? Because..."They suck." To me. I suppose I'd better find me a better reason, lest my opinion become irrelevant.

Point, set, match. :)

It's all about the right situation, the right person, and the right touch.

I didn't have a problem with your opinion, I had a problem with the words "ignorant" and "closed-minded" when someone says something you disliked or disagreed with. Your opinion isn't going to change their mind about the situation any more than it'll change yours.

You have your own preferences and specifics with play partners and lees; you've stated them in many threads. That doesn't make you ignorant or closed-minded, it makes you a person with preferences that make your play experiences good for you. I don't see emily's preferences any differently-she prefers not to have her feet touched. The person that isn't willing to respect that is NOT going to be playing with her.

We don't always know the "why"; it could be a combination of several issues. We only know what is or isn't good for us and if you want to work your way through it fine--if not, then it is what it is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back