• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which kind of woman is more ticklish?

dodger

TMF Master
...... on the ribs and sides?
Not feet or underarms but only her ribs and sides and abdominal muscles!

Which women are generally more ticklish on their sides and ribs?

BBW's or "Height/Weight Proportional" women?

Thanks for any input.

My guess would be women that allow the sensation to affect them instead of fight it.That description could fit into both categories. [/COLOR]

hey dodger, why this sudden emphasis on BBWs? something funny goin' on we should know about?

even im beginning to wonder what my buddy dodger is up to....hmmmm

okay, clue me in guys....

I've seen the abbreviation around here quite a bit...what is a BBW?

Maggie

Yeah, he seems to have some fascination with the topic of late...could be he's trying to be coy and thinks he's somehow throwing veiled insults, or it could be he's genuinely interested in topic because it's something he's never thought about seriously.

I'll assume it's the latter and answer the question.

Being a woman who has been the full range of dress sizes throughout my life, in other words both a BBW and a "Height/Weight Proportional" woman, I think I'm qualified to answer here. LOL And the result? I was equally ticklish as both. *shrug* My "tickle factor" didn't change at all. I do notice, hoever, that the older I get, the more ticklish I become because I'm at peace with my body and feeling good so I'm thereby more relaxed nowadays. I think that has more to do with the tickle factor than pudge does.

Jo

BTW, Mags. BBW is a term that was applied back in the 70's (maybe earlier) to distiguish larger than "average" women in personal ads and the like. I have to agree with dodger on one point about the term. Though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a term that implies that you "ought" to think someone is beautiful doesn't seem quite fair. I mean, SBW, (skinny) or TBW (tall) or ABW (Asian) just doesn't happen. I understand the mechanics behind the term, but I just don't agree with it.

Hehe, I know I'm stunning, and I just let the poor fools who fall under my spell figure it out on their own. :p :p :p

BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. It's a common acronym found in forums and chat rooms. Like the phrase "full figured woman" it initially referred to larger women who were nonetheless attractive. Now both phrases are for the most part polite euphemisms denoting any stage of obesity.

Obesity? Are you sure Drew70 because I think you will be hearing from some angry large women on this forum for that comment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back