• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the real abuser in a relationship?

stloldg

It’s a known fact that over 95% of all REPORT ABUSE CASES are man against whom ever. But slowly the information about the true abuser is coming out, it’s females.

No, this is not WOMAN BASHING as most of you like to call it, it’s just a real simple fact that woman are the most violent abusers in the relationship both mental and physical.

Boys are taught under not circumstances should you ever put your hands on a girl in anger. Because the girl is consider smaller and weaker compare to a man.

But, when a girl hit a boy it’s not consider non-aggression just her playing with him.

As teen, it is said that when a girl hit you that she’s like you. I prefer her to just tell me than to hit me with her fist, books, belts, shoe, rock, hammer, gun, knife. …..

When a couple is in a argument she might get so upset with you that she start to string, hitting the man in the face, chest, eye. This is not done out of love but of anger, but if he places one finger on her she will call the police.

When they shows up the first thing that want to do is arrest the male. Why?

He could be standing there with his head busted, bleeding from the lips and nose. Stab wounds all over his body, bullet holes in his ass; she standing there with a couple of hand prints on her arm because he was trying to restrain to keep her from hitting him.

But yet he will go to jail, the most commonly used terms for arresting the male is.

YOU’RE BIGGER THAN SHE IS!!!! What type of bullshit is that??

Just because I’m 6’2 – 250lb and she 5’2” 120lbs she gets the benefit of a doubt.

Most males will not call the police to report their wife abusing them or their kids because he’s a man and he should be able to control the situation. A male that call the police is usually convict that an assault have not token place because they didn’t see it.
But should that principle be used on both side of the fence.

If you didn’t see it did it happen?

So in closing if both sides have marks they both should be locked up, force to take anger management classes and be place on probation. Instead of just arresting the male.

In my state, either the abusive party confesses or both get taken to jail. Unfortunately I learned about this the hard way when my ex mistook me for a punching bag. In defending myself, he ended up with a broken hand. My kid had to call the cops to make it stop. When the cops arrived, I told them what happened and he proceeded to lie and say "I'm the one with the broken hand-she started it!! He's lucky I didn't break his f-ing neck! Well since he stuck to his story and I was a large black female and he was a smaller white male, the cops took us both. Then the prosecutor told me that if I didn't drop the charges in court, he'd prosecute me for breaking his hand. Afterwards, when he was allowed the keys and returned home, he told me that no court was getting in the way of his. I didn't stay with him much longer.

Not every male is the abuser. Not every female is either. And these anti-gender threads are getting really old, be it female or male. Each gender has it's good and bad. Find the good and dispose of the bad. It's called LIFE and you live it by the choices you make. You give permission as to how people treat you. If they're treating you bad and you allow it, then it's your own fault. BTW, "you" and "your" are for hypothetical purposes only so no one else accuses me of finger-pointing.

Let me say as someone who has expierenced this first hand.
I could never put my hands on my wife, even the times that she hit me, slapped me, and a few other things.
I always maintained my cool and let it slide. I chalked it up to "a bad bay" or "nerves".
Looking back, I should have done something...not physical, but I should have been firmer with her about hitting me and stuff.
I would have never called the police, not for embarrasment or she might turn it around on me, but because she was the mother of my children and I refused to believe anything bad about her, even if it was hitting me in the face (literally)

She did use that to her advantage, as well as "other" things afterwards to make it up to me.
Why it happens, I dont know....I am for one though glad Im out of that situation now, but I am afraid if she does it in her next relationship...the next man might not be as mild-tempered as I am....and I worry about what that next guy might do to her or my kids.
But, Ill just hope that she learned and my girls are big enough now to tell me whats going on.

Rob

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back