• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why can't I access Tickle Theater on my phone?

sum_weirdo

TMF Poster
Every time I try to open Tickle Theater on my Galaxy S instead it redirects to a links page called "New Cool Fetish Sites". I've tried a bunch of times, it won't work. Anyone else seeing the same?

As the Rayman said, what link are you trying to access? It sounds like you might be hitting the 404 not found error page.

Its not the 404 error, its actually redirecting to fetishassets.com. And it doesn't matter what link I use, I've tried going through the main page and going directly to sites within the forum, the same thing always happens.

Ok I scanned my phone for spyware and it came up negative. But I found a post on the theater (I had to view it cached from google because I still can't go there directly) which explained that this really is the default error screen for the site. So maybe it only affects Android devices....

It is the default error screen; that's what I was alluding to. Say you followed a direct link to the forum index page, like this: http://www.tickletheater.com/forum.php What happens? If you are directed to an error page, then there is some issue with the web browser on your phone.

Same thing. Theres nothing wrong with my phone, something on that one website doesn't like my browser.

It's not that something is wrong, it is an oddity in how your web browser presents itself to the TT server. What browser does the Galaxy S actually use?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back