• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do people use safe words?

We use a safe word, and I'm glad we do! I can only take so much sometimes! :)

How? I want my ler to tickle me, not having to check the bondage every five seconds. That's why there should be a safeword - so both can let go!

A ler should never "let go" more than he is still keeping an eye on the state of bondage and other things concerning the lees safety and comfort. It's a responsibility that should not be loaded onto the lee by giving her a safeword.

If something is happening to the lee in the middle of a hysterical tickling, say a cramp, the yelling, screaming will probably have another tone and her face and body language will show it. If either lee or ler is not sure the ler can read these signs, then I do suggest a safeword. So I prefer not to use safewords, but they have their use.

My husband and I have had a safeword for me for 34 years (my first tickle-torture was in 1976, when I was 19 years old). I have had to use it maybe seven times in all those years. But I still want it. Matter of fact, more times I have used the safeword because the bondage became too painful rather than the torture too was too much. I also used our safeword once when I was getting the soles of my feet beaten with a leather strap. I tried to be brave and endure it, but it seemed like he wouldn't stop despite my scream and tears. I didn't hold it against him.

Safewords are essential. You never know what can go wrong. It's especially important for people like me and my husband, as my bondage/torture sessions are very long and intense. It's just smart.

A ler should never "let go" more than he is still keeping an eye on the state of bondage and other things concerning the lees safety and comfort. It's a responsibility that should not be loaded onto the lee by giving her a safeword.

The thing is, my ler can never know when something is too much for me. I made the experience that my ler even with safeword sometimes holds back too much to make sure I am alright. So without a safeword I doubt he would really tickle me hard enough!

You hit the nail on the head, rhiannon. Only I know how much I can (or want to) endure during a torture session. My husband, God bless him, would probably stop when I started crying, or if my pleas for mercy became too pitiful, or my breathing became too labored. A safeword allows him to torture me without mercy for as long as I want it. Now, we've been married so long he usually knows when I've reached my limit even if I haven't used the safeword. That's OK. I've rarely been unhappy with him torturing me.

My husband, God bless him, would probably stop when I started crying, or if my pleas for mercy became too pitiful, or my breathing became too labored

This is what I am talking about...yes, the ler will eventually realize when something is wrong, but at that point most likely it will already have stopped being fun, and that really shouldn't happen. Therefore - SAFEWORD!

I completely understand the use of safe words. Not so much from a tickling standpoint as a health or discomfort one. This is especially important for people with asthma or other breathing problems.

I personally don't use a safe word, but I have known my partner for a long time, and he is extremely adept at telling the difference between the knee-jerk reaction "stop" and a serious one.

I prefer not to use a safeword since I reallllly enjoy being tickle tortured until my tormentor feels like i've had enough haha but thats just me. Using a safeword is a great way to start out though especially if you're gonna be tied up for the first time. Nothing wrong with being safe :)

In that case trust hast to be absolute & complete!!
To be safe!!!

A lot of 'lees probably enjoy the thought of begging while being tickled. In that case, a safeword probably should be used.

The upside to the safe word is that the bottom has control over the tickling.
The downside to the safe word is that the bottom has control over the tickling.

i hate safewords...when it gets to the point i cant take another second of it....thats whem it gets good. and like sleppy jean said, my husband would stop if i was crying my eyes out or hypervenilating. other than that...i endure it for as long as i tell him to. usually 20 min. or so

the safe word should be a word thats long and hard to say lol

I also used our safeword once when I was getting the soles of my feet beaten with a leather strap. I tried to be brave and endure it, but it seemed like he wouldn't stop despite my scream and tears.
OMG, if a husband could beat his wife to screaming and tears, I'm thinking safety isn't exactly a priority.

if it comes down to beatings then it deserves a ez safe word i mean you dnt wanna kill the person ouch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back