• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why do women dangle?

rickstarone

in coffie shops,mall etc i see women dangling their shoes! is it to teease us men? well its working! i wish i had some shoe dangling tickling clips! anyone got any?

I know women who do this deliberately...

...not that they *ALL* do, of course. But yes, the ones I know whom I've called on it ARE doing it on purpose. And I say we tickle them as punishment! :tickle:

I do that all the time without thinking! It's a comfort thing for me especially if I'm wearing heels cause they kill my feet. But sometimes I do it just to mess with my boyfriend.

Dangling.....

"But sometimes I do it just to mess with my boyfriend"

Elfriend, you're a stinker! ;) :p

U mind messing teaser......

there should be a proper punishment for that...... ;)

Why do they dangle?

I really can't say that I know why the ladies dangle, but please don't ever stop. The one that gets me the most is when I unexpectedly stumble across a lady with open shoes in the winter. My best chance seems to be at Valentines day dances. Its like, wow, I almost forgot how great it is.

I would guess as someone else pointed out that many do it without realizing it, of course the women from the TMF and probably a bunch of others are doing it drive you men absolutely mad, lol, and apparently it's working, lol :manicd:

Sandee

They do it because they want someone to grab their ankles and tickle them into hysterics. Every woman who ever dangles. Every single one. *drinks some more scotch* Trust me on this. *falls over*

I don't really care why....

I am just glad there are some out there that do. And the ones who do it on purpose, may I stumble upon you one day, because a finger stroke is a-coming (or two).

There are some who are serial danglers and I am good for crap when I run into them. Heels and dangling...perfect together.

KingP

CaptainQuantum said:
They do it because they want someone to grab their ankles and tickle them into hysterics. Every woman who ever dangles. Every single one. *drinks some more scotch* Trust me on this. *falls over*

Much as I love your pancaked bunny picture...I DO NTO want my ankles tickled...ever. There's one TMF'er who almost tickled my ankle at a munch then confessed he knew better.

Much like elfriend, I do when my feet have gotten a little sore (5"-6" heels for hours at a time can do that) or... and this is a very big or...when I want to tease someone.

For instance, there's someone I meet at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills every few months for cocktails...cigars....some shoe dangling and then a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive.

Makes me happy everytime!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

I dangle for the following two reasons:

1. one of those motion habits, like drumming your nails or bouncing your knee

2. It has occurred to me that someone might be watching and would enjoy it if I dangle...just trying to perform a public service, that's all. Help somebody else pass the time, you know, if there's no TV to watch or something. Especially on planes... :devil:

I have no idea why women dangle their shoes, but I am really glad that they do. I have a liking for nylon feet, and do like to see a woman dangle. :D

I knew I didn't say that right, but I was too lazy to edit it :D I meant grab the women by their ankles and tickle them (the women) into hysterics. It must've been all the scotch :jester:

To get back to the original question, I think it depends on whether the woman even has any idea what a foot fetish is. If she doesn't, or thinks guys with a foot fetish are weird, chances are she's not doing it to tease anybody.

rickstarone said:
in coffie shops,mall etc i see women dangling their shoes! is it to teease us men? well its working! i wish i had some shoe dangling tickling clips! anyone got any?
I love it when they do this :D , frustrates the hell out of me :rant: , but I love it anyway :D. I think that’s called ambivalence?

I know that whenever I dangle my shoe from my foot I am either completely aware that there are eyes intently watching my foot or at least hoping they are!
I am also secretly hoping that eventually my feet will get the brutal tickling they deserve! :cat:

cece said:
I know that whenever I dangle my shoe from my foot I am either completely aware that there are eyes intently watching my foot or at least hoping they are!
I am also secretly hoping that eventually my feet will get the brutal tickling they deserve! :cat:

Ah, a Chicago lady! I volunteer! :D

I knew it!

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: While it is truly a comfort thing, I love to do it because it feels so good. For me, it is like going barefoot in a public or business setting and not really doing so. Of course, I love dangling a pair of black slides off my bare toes when I know someone is watching... :blush:

See? That's what I'm talking about right there. The greatest way to turn a woman on is to let her know how much she's mentally torturing a man. It ain't fair, I tell ya! :jester: You ladies might just find yourselves tickled into oblivion for that one day, so ya better watch out. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back