• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why the FUCK am I here again?

How can you hate it so much, wondering why you're still here, and still have managed to accumulate 944 posts?

You're here because its like smoking..........you quit.......... you come back...........you quit..............you go back.

Or just blame Flatfoot

You're here because its like smoking..........you quit.......... you come back...........you quit..............you go back.

Or just blame Flatfoot

I don't smoke and I've never been a smoker, but that doesn't mean I haven't taken a hit. I don't know my analogy, but it's there.

Fuck.

I don't smoke and I've never been a smoker, but that doesn't mean I haven't taken a hit. I don't know my analogy, but it's there.

Fuck.

Its all good. Always a pleasure when you do drop by, usually the few times I post.

I get you, GirlsDoItToo. (I wanted to use your full name, it's more formal! :))

I think it's great that you're here, exploring your husband's fetish and interests. I dream, of finding a woman who would do that for me, so he
better consider himself lucky! Some guys luck out in the bad way, and end up marrying someone, after revealing their fetish to them...and then the wife, right after they get
married, calls him a sick pervert, and vows never to engage in that activity, ever. A guy will say he loves a woman in pantyhose....and then after the marriage, the wife
immediately throws every pair of pantyhose away, even her knee highs, (if she ever even had stockings) and never, ever wears them...ever. The poor guy has to spend his
time on a pantyhose forum, hearing about the other members who's wives are posing for them in nylons! ....and either deals with it and is miserable, or gets divorced. There have been people with the tickle fetish that had to deal with that misery.

Don't be that girl! ..and since you're here, you're probably not!

Yeah, I want the girl who calls me up because she's at the store, and wants to know what kind of pantyhose I like her to wear, and what color feather I like! That's the point where I say, "Okay babe,
what cheesy romance do you want to go see first, my dear?!" THAT'S a happy compromise in marriage!!

And obviously, there's other topics that may interest you:

....did you hear about this little movie coming Friday. A few people may go watch it, I think it's called...Batman The Dark Knight Rises!! Woo hoo!

I'll be waiting for your full review....

I get you, GirlsDoItToo. (I wanted to use your full name, it's more formal! :))

I think it's great that you're here, exploring your husband's fetish and interests. I dream, of finding a woman who would do that for me, so he
better consider himself lucky! Some guys luck out in the bad way, and end up marrying someone, after revealing their fetish to them...and then the wife, right after they get
married, calls him a sick pervert, and vows never to engage in that activity, ever. A guy will say he loves a woman in pantyhose....and then after the marriage, the wife
immediately throws every pair of pantyhose away, even her knee highs, (if she ever even had stockings) and never, ever wears them...ever. The poor guy has to spend his
time on a pantyhose forum, hearing about the other members who's wives are posing for them in nylons! ....and either deals with it and is miserable, or gets divorced. There have been people with the tickle fetish that had to deal with that misery.

Don't be that girl! ..and since you're here, you're probably not!

Yeah, I want the girl who calls me up because she's at the store, and wants to know what kind of pantyhose I like her to wear, and what color feather I like! That's the point where I say, "Okay babe,
what cheesy romance do you want to go see first, my dear?!" THAT'S a happy compromise in marriage!!

And obviously, there's other topics that may interest you:

....did you hear about this little movie coming Friday. A few people may go watch it, I think it's called...Batman The Dark Knight Rises!! Woo hoo!

I'll be waiting for your full review....

Oh Mabus, I was a huge part of my husband's fetish in the beginning, then things changed and I've pulled the "pervert" card before, but I think it boils down to a bunch of things I have come to the realization of recently. One, being that I absolutely hate to be tickled, but I don't mind doing it to him and that is a good enough compromise. There was a time when I wish he would be "normal" and I do think there are different degrees of people in this fetish, or any fetish really and some are really just down right perverts. The type that try to touch and tickle complete, unsuspecting strangers, to be exact. Luckily, my husband isn't one of those. I also think that if a fetish is so intense that it can cause a divorce, then maybe the fetish is at an unhealthy level or the love and bonds of that marriage just aren't strong enough for some compromise.

For me and my husband, all of this is just foreplay which always ends in our mutual love of sex. There is no way that I could ever submit to a lifestyle where it was more erotic or sexual than the act of making love, or just down right fucking.

I've always indulged my husband's foot fetish because frankly, I am pretty lucky to have a guy that loves to massage and pedicure my feet! It's the best!

And please, make sure Flatfoot knows just how lucky he is to have me. ;-) I think that's worth mentioning. LOL

As for Batman, we probably won't see it this weekend, but maybe in the future or just wait for the Blu-Ray. It's few and far between that we go to the movies anymore these days. We've gotten so old that other people annoy the piss out of us and plus, the need to take out a personal loan just to go to the movies these days is ri-dic-u-lous! However, I am guilty for dragging my husband out on a work night to see Twilight at midnight. *Facepalm*

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back