• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife got tickled by others

CSteele

Me and my wife were separated for a few months during 2011 and we both kinda went our separate ways for a while. We've sinced worked everything out. She was seeing a guy for a little bit and told him about my foot and tickle fetish while they were hanging out with another couple. They were drinking and everyone seemed to get a kick out of it. She explained to them the whole tying down and tickling and stuff. So she suggested they see what the fuss was about. So she said they hogtied her (it's her favorite) and rolled her jeans up and removed her socks and shoes and tickled her feet for a while. Everyone got a kick out of her ticklish feet. She's a toe wiggler so they liked that. She said the guy she was seeing sucked her toes but the other guy just tickled. They eventually got his wife too....and as a joke left them tied up for while they went and watched tv......another time the guy she was seeing tied her to a chair. Her hands behind and her ankles were tied to the legs with her soles facing up. She was wearing heels and he took them off and tickled her feet for a few minutes until she begged him to stop......she said he really got into it and the last time anything like this happened he handcuffed her hands behind her and laid her on her stomach with her feet tied to the end of the bed and tickled and worshipped her feet for a while and actually tickled her sides and the back of her knees for a while.....when me and her got together I was the only one to ever touch her feet or tie her up so for me to hear this is kind of a jealous turn on.......I'm sorry if this isn't detailed enough. If ya'll have questions I'll answer them.

Very interesting experiences that your wife had. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

what were the details with her begging? how did she get free? did she have to cut a deal with this dumdum :D

Hey man long time no chat. Glad to hear you and the wife are back together. Keep tickling her....LOL

From my understanding I think he just liked hearing her beg and eventually let her go.......

no way man :) does't have to be detailed. I agree its an interesting situation. Was it you that got her into tickling in the first place?

no way man :) does't have to be detailed. I agree its an interesting situation. Was it you that got her into tickling in the first place?

Yeah I was the one who got her into it.......now she likes everything about it!

Wow. Crazy hot. Did she tell you this after you guys got back together?

Well she told me a little before we got back together.......then after we got back together she told me a lot more.......I've always brought up other people tickling her so she thought I'd like it.

Did you feel offended when you know other guy worshipped her feet and tickled her? After all she's your wife.

Thats a great story, Fun game.... Punish her for letting someone else tickle her? :p

Very hot story, thank you for sharing it and glad youre back together

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back