• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will The New 'Spider-Man' Movie Suck Balls?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Probably :

FNP_EW_0159206-826x1024.jpg

I'll take Bad Ideas for $1000, Alex.

Two word definition of the remake of a fairly successful superhero trilogy that looks less and less promising with every passing day.

What is an EPIC FAIL?

You are correct. (applause)

Apparently his spider junk was tingling so he swung from a web into a pelvic thrust.

Will it suck? No doubt about it... Will it suck balls? ^^^^ A picture is worth a 1000 words and I only need one - YES.

I'll reserve judgment until the official trailer, as it is always difficult to tell from poor production stills what the end will be after CGI clean-up, editing, lighting, etc etc etc...

What I do find interesting is they found a guy for the suit that is svelte and lithe enough to pull off the titular character's physique and agility. Mostly, former spiderwannabees in costume had all the appeal of a dumpy mall-cop in spandex. "Spider flab tingling! Need cheeseburger." That, or a trendy Hollywood boy-man twerp complete with thimble of testosterone and lip fuzz.

Wasn't happy about the reboot but liking the recent photos and story ideas that are developing. Not sure about Sony, until Marvel gets the rights back, I'm hoping there is a real spidey fan at Sony. Guess we'll see soon enough.

DK

It's far too early to say whether it's going to suck or not. It's barely in pre-production. o_0 Either way, there is no way in hell that it will be worse than Spider-Man 3. That festival of bullshit was as bad as it gets.

Yes.

Yes it will.

And I could care less. I've accepted Sam Raimi's run as good enough.

And sinec Green Lantern, Captain America, Batman 3, maybe Thor, maybe Superman, most probably The Avengers will kick ass and be wonderfully entertaining, I've been pretty satisfied on the comic book front.......

....to not need ANOTHER Spiderman origin story...again.

OHH OHH OHHHH, I wonder how he becomes Spiderman!!!!!!! I wonder if he gets bit by....a radioactive spider! I can't wait to see how it happens!
Yeah, right!

I'm more looking forward to Elena's return to UK Tickling!

If I had a choice between buying a ticket to Spiderman, or seeing "The Tickler's Wife" from Tickle Abuse tickled in a fancy dress and sheer toe pantyhose...Tommy's getting my money!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMWi7CLoZ2Q?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMWi7CLoZ2Q?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The only reason they are rebooting is because when they do the avengers movie they want to have a bunch of no name actors so they dont have to pay them high salaries.

The only reason they are rebooting is because when they do the avengers movie they want to have a bunch of no name actors so they dont have to pay them high salaries.

I'd also pin it on Spiderman 3 being horrible and Tobey Maguire wanting out of the franchise for the past several years.

"With greater power comes great balls of fire, I mean... responsibilities."

Regardless of whether or not the film turns out to be good, there's really no need to reboot the series. Spider-Man 3 was bad, but it was hardly a Batman and Robin level disaster. I tend to think that even in situations like the Batman franchise where the material is absolutely trashed beyond repair, a certain amount of time has to go by before a reboot happens. From what I understand, the main reason for this was that if Sony doesn't make Spider-Man films for a long enough length of time, the production and distribution rights go back to Marvel.

As for the movie itself, I'll keep an open mind. They're apparently trying to stick more with the Ultimate continuity and keep the character in high school longer. I don't really have a problem with that, I think it could actually work pretty well.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back