• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

willing to invest in a tickle company--anyone up for it?

free2lalala

TMF Novice
hey, just thought maybe a good way of uniting people from orange county is to create a new tickle company.
i just came into some money and may invest

anyone else into that idea??

send the money to me...

i'd be happy to coordinate from Indianapolis here :D

what, quite the turn out
well i just thought someone with the know-how and resources in the OC wanted to and had the guts to form a tickling company or whatev just didnt have the money for say some random bondage equipment, i wouldnt mind helping out

send me a pm if ur in the OC (or willing to commute over there)

ps ont really sure how much i want to be personally involved...but, again, if u guys need money to get started, im so in

pps extra points for helping start n underground UCI tickle club ;) id invest maybe...well, more than a hundred bucks lets say hehe

what the hell is a tickle company? are you suggesting a prostitution ring? as if this forum had to be any less welcoming to women.

The implication is of a business involved in providing some content for this community. Not the only person starting such a company (our site's hosted by someone running a successful tickling video business).

Such a post won't be interesting to women who aren't looking to contribute to such a business (Bellarisa, one of the moderators, runs such a business, for instance).

sounds great

Sounds interesting, my gf is a feet/tickling model and I have some experience in photograohy.. this sound very interesting.. concts if you want to discuss further

best

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back