• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

Females... hmm...

gigglegal76
giggles32
steph
princessashley
tickleshotel

anyone object???

kitten

Besides ALL of 'em?

Let's See....
* JoBelle...cause I ALREADY KNOW some spots, I LOVE to Hear That Liquid Southern Voice & SHE'S the one who showed me this place.
* Hawkikim...She's just so Damned adorable, Has a Heart as big as Dallas Airport AND SHE'S Like the Energiser Bunny.
* Sultrybrunette...Cause the Screen name just Sends Me; And she Does look sultry
* TickleMeCasey...Cause she sounds so Nice & she's a fellow artist
* Mimi...Cause she was So Kind to me by Inviting me to a GLAT (that circumstaces screwed me out of)
* Zacutiebrat...cause she was so nice to me when I entered the chatroom

And all the other ladies who've shown such Kindness & Class
BUG
:cool:

Well

I am rather new even if i have been a memeber for a year. I would like to tickle ----------

Princess Ashley --------because even Princesses need to laugh and she is a very nice person

Jobelle --------- beause she likes to tickle Men too

Sexicana ------ because I'm sure the name matches the person

would like to tickle others too but dont have the time ------------

So many to tickle So little time

Ok Sorry..

I didn't mean this post to be a mutual lovefest. I meant it to be a off the top of my head post, not a post where once someone says you left them off your "list" then you put them on.

Put it this way, without any real thought who would you tickle?

Tron

Re: Ok Sorry..

Neutron said:
I didn't mean this post to be a mutual lovefest. I meant it to be a off the top of my head post, not a post where once someone says you left them off your "list" then you put them on.

Put it this way, without any real thought who would you tickle?

Tron

One must remember that it's a woman's preogotive (spell?) to change her mind!:p ;)

But, since you must take the fun out of it by going off the top of our heads, here's my revised list (and I didn't peek at previous posts either!):

Guys tickle list:
Tron
Big Jim
Jimblast
kurch
venray (no revenge)
TIB (definitely no revenge allowed!)
featherfingers
fitnesstickle
natural tickler (one of my personal faves!)
Coffee
tickle007
The Sean Man
Rajee
Lazarus (absolutely, positively no revenge!!!)

Females (because I'm an equal opportunity tickler:

Crydun
tickleshotel
steph (because she's just too cute!)
Jobelle
Mimi
luv2betickled
Sexicana because she has the coolest name!(no revenge allowed-someone told me she's pretty ruthless)
Jpie (no revenge allowed either!)
Bella (by no means allowed revenge-I've seen the videos!)

There, are we happy now??? :p ;) :D :p ;) :D

Listed men in the other thread, so I'll just list a few immediate names who come to mind, and who I've been wanting to get my nails on for quite some time...

Lite (she is SUCH a fun lee, I'd die to tickle her again!)
QBWeaver (I owe that lady some revenge!)
Bella (she is such a freaking goddess, and has a giggle to die for)
JoBelle (liquid charm and THE most delicious curves)
Ayla (cute as a ticklish little button, who could resist?)

Mimi :)

I just thought of another girl who I would love to have a go at. She's not around much anymore, but then again neither are many of the others I listed, LOL! Narin. She is very cute, and I would love to tickle her feet. Great girl as well.

Mitch

Ah, yes! Narin! That little vixen has it coming after all the threats she's made to my poor ticklish hide! Naughty lil sassy thing!

And I'd like to add cutie too, cause I think she'd be a dream lee...ticklish everywhere, bubbly and giggly and a TOTAL SAM, and just adores being tickled to the point she absolutely can not get enough. Gotta love that.

Mimi ;)

Re: Re: Ok Sorry..

kis123 said:
One must remember that it's a woman's preogotive (spell?) to change her mind!:p ;)

Soooo true kis... that and I think to women, EVERYTHING has the potential to turn into a love fest!

kitten (ME-OW!)

What fun is no revenge Kis. You give a little you get alot. And the season is over it isnt better to give than recieve anymore. LOL

ticklersdream said:
What fun is no revenge Kis. You give a little you get alot. And the season is over it isnt better to give than recieve anymore. LOL

Oh, so you brought jokes, huh? That's okay, I'll just put you on my tickle list and punish you!

You see, this is a fantasy list and if I want to tickle without revenge, it's my fantasy right??:p :p :p

Now, back to the thread!!!!!!:D

LOL Sorry kis..

I didn't mean to sound like a hard ass, but this thread was turning into a You're Shmoopy, no you're shmoopy thread. I try to avoid that sort of bullshit. In my mind if you can't come up with a quick list, then most likely you don't want to tickle that person at all.

Tron

Re: LOL Sorry kis..

Neutron said:
I didn't mean to sound like a hard ass, but this thread was turning into a You're Shmoopy, no you're shmoopy thread. I try to avoid that sort of bullshit. In my mind if you can't come up with a quick list, then most likely you don't want to tickle that person at all.

Tron

What the heck is a Shmoopy???:D

Re: You've Never Seen Seinfeld?

Neutron said:

No, I'm one of the few people who walk the earth who is not a Seinfeld fan. Didn't like Friends either! So I'm assuming a Shmoopy is that huggy, kissy, mushy kinda thing? ;)

ok here's my 3 cents , 2 cents with inflation,,,,

I'd like to have a good session with the follwing in no particular order,,,Bratgirl365,,,BeautyUK,,,Kraftie,,,Bella...Tklshcountrygal...alot are from the "old school" and alot of newbies im willing to break in on a "tickle to own" basis lol

You're Right kis..

There was a great Seinfeld episode where Jerry had a girl friend. They'd sit for hours say You're Shmoopy, no You're Shmoopy. It drove the others crazy . (when people at work start dating we call them Shmoopies)

That's what this thread was turning into. A big exercise in mutual flagellation.

Tron

But...

Mimi said:
Listed men in the other thread, so I'll just list a few immediate names who come to mind, and who I've been wanting to get my nails on for quite some time...

Lite (she is SUCH a fun lee, I'd die to tickle her again!)
QBWeaver (I owe that lady some revenge!)
Bella (she is such a freaking goddess, and has a giggle to die for)
JoBelle (liquid charm and THE most delicious curves)
Ayla (cute as a ticklish little button, who could resist?)

Mimi :)

I'm SCALY! And I breathe fire when I laugh! And I have horns!

No...wait...I'm no fun! :p ;) :angel:

Mimi is a MUCH better lee! Especially if you tickle her back! :devil:

Re: But...

lite said:
I'm SCALY! And I breathe fire when I laugh! And I have horns!

No...wait...I'm no fun! :p ;) :angel:

Mimi is a MUCH better lee! Especially if you tickle her back! :devil:

Frosting, anyone.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Don't make me snag Myriads for another double team, girlie! LOL

Mimi :D

Re: Re: Ok Sorry..

kis123 said:

But, since you must take the fun out of it by going off the top of our heads, here's my revised list (and I didn't peek at previous posts either!):

Guys tickle list:
Tron
Big Jim
Jimblast
kurch
venray (no revenge)
TIB (definitely no revenge allowed!)
featherfingers
fitnesstickle
natural tickler (one of my personal faves!)
Coffee
tickle007
The Sean Man
Rajee
Lazarus (absolutely, positively no revenge!!!)

Females (because I'm an equal opportunity tickler:

Crydun
tickleshotel
steph (because she's just too cute!)
Jobelle
Mimi
luv2betickled
Sexicana because she has the coolest name!(no revenge allowed-someone told me she's pretty ruthless)
Jpie (no revenge allowed either!)
Bella (by no means allowed revenge-I've seen the videos!)

There, are we happy now??? :p ;) :D :p ;) :D

Kis,thank you sweetie! I'd love to tickle you as well:devil:

You are number 1 on my tickle list, my dear kitten. I am currently residing in Michigan as well. Also, I loved your story and am looking forward to the next part.

p.s. I wouldn't mind tickling ticklgal a.k.a. Clair, as well.

TicklishSinner, since no one else has mentioned her I guess I get her all to my self!!! lol

Count me in for TicklishSinner, Jester, along with PrincessAshley...and you can never forget Steph!! Venraya was also a great ticklee...:D

This thread was being hijacked. I cleaned up the O/T stuff. No harm done, but please keep the wild tangents to a minimum, folks :) Thanks a lot!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back