• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women who love tickling

siamese dream

Verified
Yeah, can I get a show of hands? *raises hand* lol.... I've always wondered why it is that women seem so much more uncommon with this interest, than males. It's sort of overwhelming...like there are so many males out there that want nothing more than a lady who loves tickling. And it seems like it's somewhat of a difficult thing to find. Considering that I am said lady, it's just strange to think about how I felt being so interested in tickling was weird, and like no one else was into it, yet it turns out that there are many guys who wish all women loved tickling as I do.

But yeah, I wonder if the fascination with tickling is somehow more statistically common among males than females.

Another related question...do most females into tickling fit into a particular 'group'...i.e., f/m, m/f, f/f.... I guess I wonder how many tickling fans are strictly ticklers or ticklees, or into only one tickling scenario...(I think that scenario is m/f for many guys, though there are a lot of f/m)... For me, it's strange, but I can't really define myself as a tickler or ticklee, or into f/m, m/f, etc....because I like it all! tickler, ticklee, f/m, m/f, f/f, whatever man... :D Even m/m is sexy to me, which probably sounds really weird because a m/m would have absolutely no interest in me... but it's the tickling that's important, I just really like it in all ways.

yeah, sorry to ramble, I'm trying to understand myself or something ;)

Understanding...

Good Luck with the self exploration regarding tickling....many of us have struggled with the same questions for most of our lives. As I near 50, I'm still no closer to either understanding this fascination or doing more than barely coping with the intensity of emotions it has the power to stir within my pysche...perhaps you'll do better...

julesrog.gif

There is definately an overwhelming number of males compared to females in this community.I just think that females are a little more shy when expressing there sexual preference.I'm not saying that all tickling is sexual but is somewhat related.I also noticed when reading personal ads that a lot of women who are into tickling are bisexual or lesbian.As for ticklees and ticklers, I think that has a lot to do with dominant or submissive personalities.As for me , I love both. I think as the community grows we will see a rise in the number of female members.Hopefully they will be around twenty years old because I need a girl.LOL. By the way , I am a guy.I'm not trying to cause any confusion.:D

Hi siamese dream. I am totally in your camp...it's all good, even the stuff I'm not into. Why aren't more women like us? I suspect that women with stronger sex drives than average are more likely to develop the kinds of kinks that men develop. That's one guess. Or maybe we're just lucky. :)

Women Who Love Tickling

The subject that's, as always, a contradiction inside a maze surrounded by a puzzle answering an enigma. Just thinking my way to the heart of it's a "turn-on."

One of the frustrations about it for me was always "public perception." I don't think that's changed to this day. It's "common knowledge" that getting tickled is torture and ticklers are ogres. Therefore, you can't want to participate in tickling in any way because you don't want to "further" this dark side of humanity. Naturally, that's the extreme of the notion, but always there to some extent.

A fascination is it takes two to tickle. That makes it a purely social exchange. For many of us, it's also sexual, so there are infinite rules of propriety to be observed.

I always felt women had it easy when it came to tickling. Now, that's a thought as irrational as the "ogre" idea. I can't even say the word "tickle" out loud if there are people around other than my wife. It's part of that deep inner working in my psyche, as deep as anything sexual. What if female tickle people are the same? You can have a world full of people that think tickling is the best of fun, but constantly need to get at it from odd angles. Maybe that part of it adds to the fun. When you have to tease someone into tickling you, it adds sparks to the social friction. The tease is the finest of social arts.

What about people that like either tickling or getting tickled? I had an aunt that obviously loved getting tickled. She would come up behind her nephews and poke them in the ribs. She would keep doing it until one would say, "Let's get her!" Then she would try to run away but always got caught. She would find herself stretched out and tickled until her ticklers grew tired, or until someone like my mother would catch them and make them stop. Beyond trying to run away, she screamed and begged for mercy or threatened her ticklers, but she never, never, never surrendered.

I didn't think much about motives in those days. Now I know the whole story. When she was in the room, even if there was no tickling, things were never dull. She loved being tickled, but you just didn't say to someone, "Will you please tickle me?" For the most part, I don't think most people get tickled on request, even today. It has to at least appear spontaneous. She knew how to get it, though.

A conundrum in a contradiction in a Gordian Knot.

These days common sense tells me there are as many female tickle people as there are male. It's all part of the common thread that helps us attract each other and sends our characteristics on down the generations. I can't help but think if the lads outnumbered the lasses by such large ratios, the whole thing would have evolved out of existence long ago. Maybe the women-folk just like it better, for the most part, behind a locked bedroom door.

I will go on believing, until my final day, that all ticklish people LOVE getting tickled, if done properly by the right person. I also know that if we are willing to open ourselves to others, there is someone out there for each of us, and if we are among the ticklers, there is an opposite number waiting for us to stumble into them. I suspect it's women that are open and comfortable about it that are rare, not women that are altogether averse to it.

That there are so many women out there into tickling is a most pleasant thought.

Hiram

That's a very nice way to think of it, Hiram. But then, if you don't mind my saying so, your posts about you and your wife are always among the sweetest, sexiest things posted here, so it's no surprise this one follows suit. :)

If you're correct, then maybe it's women with stronger sex drives who actively seek out tickling, and post on tickling sites. At some point I'm certain that the level of libido figures into it. I'm also willing to bet that women who enjoy bondage and bdsm are more active here than otherwise-vanilla women.

I'm a guy, and I too love all forms of tickling, no matter how you arrange it, so I can see where you're coming from on that Siamese. As for why more girls aren't (actively) into tickling, I can't understand it - but maybe that's just cause I can't understand why anyone WOULDN'T be into tickling period :D

I don't think it's a matter of women being shy. Over the years, I've gotten to know more than a few, shall we say, "aggressive women", who weren't at all shy about talking about sex, flirting with men, and some of these women were downright promiscous. Yet, only one of these women (out of about 10 that I've known) really enjoyed tickling. I don't know why more women aren't into tickling, but it seems like there are more women who hate tickling, than there are those who love it

I realy wish evilqueen, would tell us all about some of her times when she has a realy ticklish young lady tied down on her rack and giving her the tickling of her life! I know she has made a few go realy crazy!!!

I keep wishing for my own horse, yet I haven't gotten one. Sometimes wishes don't get fulfilled... Maybe it's a matter of how one asks... don't fret, you'll get over it, Leo.

By the way, does every woman get tied to a rack and tickled half to death when she's young, or does that apply to evilqueen alone? It sounds so matter-of-factly when you say it, Leostar. Maybe I've missed something there. That would annoy me. Thinking that every woman went through a tickle-torture rite of passage practically under my nose, and me knowing nothing of it... Bummer...

Its just that i have seen a picture of her, and i know she loves to put then through a real ordeal!!! I would love to have her tell us some real storys, i think it would be great!!!

Marauder, have you tried clicking your heels together three times?

evilqueen, makes sense to me. the craving for stimulation is certainly a little more than average!

i want to hear about...

...evil queen tickling guys half to death, not about her tickling other women!
i've often wondered why women aren't more open about tickling. the many that post here, and on amt, i look at as gifts from the gods. the thing that i keep comming back to is that women haven't tried it yet, and if they did, they'd be tickle lovers too. and let's not forget the societal pressures on women to be passive, and not talk about sexual matters.
steve

They dont call her the evilqueen for nothing!I have seen a picture of you once trust me on that! But when are you going to let us all know how you realy give it to them!!!

If Leo is right sounds like someone is gonna get their fannie whacked.:)

To evilqueen

Thank you for what you said. Tickling is my favorite hobby, but as is the case for so many of us, it's not a hobby I can talk about in everyday life. That's one of the reasons I enjoy these tickle fora so much.

They're such fun outlets in relating why this insane hobby is so important in my life. I don't always have that much to contribute, other than some of my experiences. This relic of a computer isn't made for pics and clips. Besides, for me personally its the stories I like.

If anyone gets enjoyment out of mine, that's something. Thanks again.

Hiram

If only I had the answer to why more women aren't openly "into tickling" I'd be worth more money than I could count! ;)

I generally smirk and say it's genetic as almost every member If my family seems to enjoy tickling on that light social level. Then I recall the ONE who isn't. My sister. You tickle her and you'd better be wearing ARMOR. She kicks, curses and bites to get away from a tickle. :wow: Hard to believe since I'd do that same just to get near one! :p I can honestly say the two women I know who hate tickling, the only two as a matter of fact, are the two most ticklish people I've ever met. Funny how that works. *shrug* Maybe it's sensory overload in a really bad way. I've also one friend who isn't a "tickle freak" in our terms, but she is a dead hard wicked tickler when she realizes she gets that control over you. thought try to tickle her....and it's a lost cause. The stories I should write about my pals and how they react toward my very open attitude~!! LOL

All I can say is that as a ticklish girl, all I desire is someone as ticklish as me to share my time. :devil: Beyond that, the ones who aren't into it...well...I pity 'em.

Joby

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back