• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you believe I've found my perfect "ler" ? :-)

XIII legion

I finally found the "courage" to tell my girlfriend (whom I'm having a firm and lovely relationship with) that I in fact do have a "tickle fetish". For some reason, I was so long kinda embarassed to tell her this fact. I though she'd find it ridiculous and maybe she'd think about me as a "weirdo" after all. :)

But since the last 2,5 month somewhat she more or less discovered I was not protesting at all when she endured her tickling at me. It mostly starts with a massage or a lovely cuddle, but then followed by an occassional poke in my sides or ribs. But as said, since the last few months she does it more often and longer. And which is more: without any "reason". She said smirking : "I really like it when you giggle and wiggle helplessly , and I love your ticklish laughter... but , you actually never ask me to stop really, why?"

Then I - with a bit red cheeks - "confessed" I didn't find it disturbing or unpleasant at all. That I even have to admit I have a tickle fetish. It went quiet for about 5 seconds. But for me those 5 seconds seemed endlessly. What would she say? But to my surprise she calmly and then with a big smile on her lips said : "ohhh really.... I didn't know that yet sweetie". And then she tickled all of the "stress" out of me right away.

And since that day she practically tickles me everyday. Sometimes long, sometimes a bit shorter... but there is never a day on which we don't end up with me being tickled. At first she tickled the "main spots". But after having discovered by herself that she really likes to tickle me she went on for "exploration" of more ticklish spots. She found out that knee-caps can also be very ticklish, upper legs, the spot just under the armpits and has grown out to be a "great" foot tickler too.

But what I was most surprised about - she even decided to go for a surprise : she blindfolded me and tied me up (wrists only) to the bed and threatened by tickling spot "x"... and while I was awaiting the tickly touches with anticipation she tickled somewhere totally else. I was in hysterics really. But boy do I love it ... and which is more, she likes it too.

Every reason - or simply none - is good enough to have a tickle session. We even use it now by the means of foreplay now and then. However I was ashamed again at that point, but she instantly said : its fine ... I already had my thoughts about the fact that tickling means more to you than just pure fun. Lets see which special spots we can hit too ;-)

So I believe I've really found my perfect "ler"... and I love her so much :).

We're about to try out a full tied up position, where she also will tie my ankles up, ... call me a "chicken" , but I don't really know about this yet. Do you (experienced) ticklers/lee have some kind of advice for me how to feel relaxed with it? I'd like to try it , but at the moment it scared me a bit somehow. Even though I trust my gf for 100 %!

(sorry if my english was not really perfect at times, but I'm used to speak Dutch, sometimes English is still not that easy)

Have a good day ya all and take care!

Does anyone have a suitable advice in which both she and I can be comfortable in undergoing a first "full tied up" tickling session. I'd like to try it out , and so does she ... but the thought of not being able to do anything at all does frighten me a little. How can we deal with this? And yes, of course, I do trust my gf totally... its just : it would be my very first tied up session with both ankles and wrists tied up.

Hi :)
The best advice I can give is just breath and feel the excitement. Nerves are normal, create safewords just incase you need them. I advise to not use your safe word unless you truely need it to fully experience your session. It also may put you at ease to create a time-line. Say first session 40 minutes tied. If you want to keep going you can always say so. :)
I adore having my Lee DeaconMye fully bound under my nails. It's also safer for her to have you bound. You wouldn't want to kick her haha.
Being with someone you trust in a safe environment you've created should minimize your stress, just remember to enjoy and you both will have an amazing time :)

Good advice from Cassandra... and, you are one lucky guy! Enjoy yourselves:wahooo:

Thank you both! This time I did no longer "delay" this try-out. We'll going for it this weekend. And yes, after all, as you both say AND she says : its only fun after all. No one will be harmed ;-)

And now is the time for me , with my "big mouth" always saying : I really adore being tickled senseless , to prove such. And even though I won't be able to move exactly , the safeword and the fact that it is my lover being the ler should make myself very comfy aye.

Have a good time Cassandra and rdhd.

If you are feeling anxiety about being tied up to the point where you have no real freedom (say a spread eagle) then start off with something a bit simpler.

Have your GF tie your hands behind your back at the wrists. Nothing more. This is a limited bondage, and it still leaves you with a great number of motion and resistance options. Yet, she'll be able to take firm advantage of you and do what she wishes. No hands means she can over power either of your legs, has access to your torso, etc.

Once you get a taste at what this limited helplessness feels like, you can move onto a greater bondage. You'll also be building trust with her through the simpler positions.

Myriads

I'm barely 2 weeks into this forum... but I learn every day when I visit this forum :)

Thx another advise to bare in mind.

We're about to try out a full tied up position, where she also will tie my ankles up, ... call me a "chicken" , but I don't really know about this yet. Do you (experienced) ticklers/lee have some kind of advice for me how to feel relaxed with it? I'd like to try it , but at the moment it scared me a bit somehow. Even though I trust my gf for 100 %!

I always tie someone up (and get then to tie me up) with some slack at the wrists - not enough to easily slip out, but just enough to get free if your life depends on it ('ler becoming unable to free the 'lee due to getting hurt, passing out, fire, etc.). I tend to grab the restraints with my hands anyway, and the more I try lowering my arms, the tighter I instinctively grip it, so I end up accidentally locking myself in anyway. (Another way is straps with Velcro, if you have enough slack to be able to undo one strap with your teeth.)

Knowing that you can get free if you REALLY have to should calm you enough that you can enjoy it.

We bought some velcro wrist & ankle straps yesterday. And we plan to not let us visit by anyone saturday (tomorrow) ... and unless there might be a very important phone call or any other case of emergency , we'll have nice plans for tomorrow with our newly bought stuff :))

I feel pretty excited, still a bit nervous though. But she says she'll have her ways to ease me down and let me feel very comfy, ... before I end up in hysterical ticklish laughter.

I even might write a "report" of our doing in the true story section , however I doubt a bit about that because my english is not fluent enough. I don't want to write to many spelling mistakes :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back