• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

:( Ew to both, but probably eat a cat?

Would you rather be able to transform into a wolf or a bear?

Go to sleep late. I wish I didn't have to waste my time sleeping at all actually.

Would you rather smell the feet of someone you're attracted to or get your own feet smelled by that person?

Both of those sound pretty gross, so... they can smell my feet.

Would you rather have four arms, or two heads?

Four arms; that way I could pin someone's arms above their head while I tickle them! :p

Would you rather wear dry, dirty clothes (which haven't been washed) or clean, wet clothes (which have been washed but not dried properly)?

Depends how dirty they are.

Would you rather be able to see as well as a cat, but you're eyes are now cat eyes... or hear as well as a cat but your ears are now cat ears?

Cookies. I have a vice for white choco macadamian nut;).

Would you rather be able to turn invisible or teleport?

Jogging one thing a treadmill just doesnt have is the outdoors ;).

Would you rather only eat once a day, or drink anything all day.

Drink anything all day; I could just put the food in a blender and then drink it! :D

Would you rather eat white chocolate or dark chocolate?

Dark chocolate.

Would you rather ride a turtle to work every day for the rest of your life (the turtle will probably outlive you) or quit your current job tomorrow?

Probly quit my job, I don't have the patience for that turtle.

Would you rather get to stay looking and feeling as young as you are now for the rest of your life, or live normally but get to completely relive your life once you get to the end of it?

Get to relive it please. 1up oh yes! Even though I'm only 28 right now I'd like to relive my younger years once again. I love life.

Would you rather drink one litre of tequila in half an hour or five litres of milk in one hour? (And no, you can't go pee until you've finished).

Five litres of milk in one hour; I once got VERY drunk from just one shot of sambuca and a bit of cider... it was a disaster! I've been avoiding strong alcohols ever since then.

Would you rather tickle someone you strongly disliked, or be tickled by that person?

Tickle someone. There is always some pretty dames I disagree with that deserves to be tickled/punished and "set straight" :cheesy:
(The thought of them tickling me is also appealing though)

Would you rather get tickled so intense that you pass out or to the point of you crying like a little scared baby?

Too hot. I love it when it's hot and hate it when I'm cold so. Easy choice.

Would you rather always have cold feet or cold hands?

Hmm... cold feet. I can't do anything with cold hands.

Would you rather participate in a booty shaking contest or a wet T-shirt contest?

Haha, either would feel pretty strange, but I'd pick the T-shirt contest. I'm no hunk, but shaking booty isn't really my thing ^^

Would you rather be able to control the growth of all your nails or all your hair?

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back