• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

The latter. I'd rather play with someone I'm into, than just someone good at it.

Would you rather be tickled by a ler who is completely unticklish, or easily twice as ticklish as you?

The latter. I'd rather play with someone I'm into, than just someone good at it.

Would you rather be tickled by a ler who is completely unticklish, or easily twice as ticklish as you?

I'd rather pick easily twice as ticklish, just so I an get revenge tickles.

Would you rather be completely immobile or have some squirming room while tickled?

I think I'd rather have some squirming room.

If you were restrained and had to pick one, would you rather have your bellybutton nibbled, or your underarms feathered?

I think I'd rather have some squirming room.

If you were restrained and had to pick one, would you rather have your bellybutton nibbled, or your underarms feathered?

Hmmm. Neither spots would be terrible done in those manner. I'll try under arms.

Would you rather be tickled with only mouth or with toys?

Hmmm. Neither spots would be terrible done in those manner. I'll try under arms.

Would you rather be tickled with only mouth or with toys?
Well damn, you're no fun. And tough choice. Mouth, that sounds way more sensual.

Would you rather be evenly ticklish all over, or mostly just a little ticklish but with one amazingly ticklish little spot?

Well damn, you're no fun. And tough choice. Mouth, that sounds way more sensual.

Would you rather be evenly ticklish all over, or mostly just a little ticklish but with one amazingly ticklish little spot?

I'm a tough cookie to crack.

I would rather be evenly ticklish all over. The more spots the better variety. One spot can be boring at times.

Would you rather be restrained face up or face down?

Apparently you are... and Face up, but its a toss up, both have their appeal.

Would you rather be softly teased for a looong time, or intensely tickled for a few minutes?

Apparently you are... and Face up, but its a toss up, both have their appeal.

Would you rather be softly teased for a looong time, or intensely tickled for a few minutes?

Both sound like appealing options. I would rather be softly teased I think.

Would you rather have a male restrained or a female restrained for tickling?

I could go either way there, so I suppose it depends on the specific person... let's go with male.

Would you rather instigate a tickle fight, or be a brat/jerk until they make the first move?

wait until they make the first move

would you rather to be teased while being tickled or not?

Teasing is always a fun little extra, only if done well though.

Would you rather break up with someone or be broken up with?

Rather do the breaking up, I always try to do it gently

Would you rather be tickled with the sharper end of a feather on your feet, or fingers playing your ribs like a piano

Playfully at first, then intimately.

Would you rather be tickled or do this damn assignment I'm trying to avoid thinking about?

Tickled! And it just so happens that I'm assignment avoiding as well.

Would you rather be a lone wolf in life or never have any time for yourself?

Never have any time for myself.

Would you rather just knuckle down and do the assignment, or continue to procrastinate by posting on the TMF? (clearly I've made my choice!)

Procrastination is my middle name!

Would you rather play a video game or a board game?

I thought it was Cheek? :p Video game, unless it's the type of board game where you can really mess with people's heads.

Would you rather play a normal video game or one with ticklish punishments for losing!

Generally speaking a normal video game, but the latter also sounds fun

Would you rather lose a tickling bet or win a tickling bet?

Lose, depending on the person.

Would you rather tell me I'm totally awesome and the greatest person on the planet, or have your feet tickled? :p

Have my feet tickled :p

Would you rather be forced to reveal your most ticklish spot or have your ler discover it on their own?

When can I start? :p

Forced to reveal it, under tickle interrogation. Would you rather slow strokes of fingertips on your soles or feathers between your toes?

Slow strokes of fingertips

Would you rather have your feet licked and nibbled or your stomach softly tickled?

Definitely stomach softly tickled.

Would you rather have your bellybutton licked, or your underarms feathered?

Bellybutton licked

Would you rather feel a feather circling your nipples or your inner thighs?

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back