• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

hmmm i say pool, i know how to play that better

would you rather eat at a steak house or a smoke house

Steakhouse

Watch the same episode of one show that you really like on a loop, or watch the full series of a show you never liked

The same episode.

Sleep outside under the stars, or on a rooftop on a matress

Elk

Rather go shark diving (cage optional) or free diving with dolphins

Skiing.

Would you rather own a movie company or a record company?

The dark kind, always.

Would you rather drink milk or Sprite?

Dogs

Rather have your hot dogs with mustard and onions? Or relish/saur kraut?

Mustard and onions.

Would you rather have fried potatoes or fried onion rings?

Onion rings.

Would you rather date someone you didn't find attractive, but who was really ticklish and into getting tickled, OR someone extremely attractive, but not ticklish at all?

The extremely attractive one.

Would you rather spend your next vacation in a "sinful" resort city like Las Vegas, or in the unspoiled countryside?

Somewhere sinful. Las Vegas? Why not.

Would you rather save wisely or spend and have fun?

Depends on how well of I am in general. In my present unemployed stat I'd rather save wisely.

Would you rather have a fully equipped secret tickle dungeon, but not knowing whether it'd be used or not, or have a set of stocks at a public renfair with guaranteed random tickle victims every day?

The public stocks with guaranteed victims.

Would you rather be tickled in public with vanilla people watching or at a gathering with only other fetishists there?

Tough one! I think I'd choose the vanilla option. It'd be humiliating on a different, interesting level. And maybe the experience would open up the minds to the world of tickling for some of the people watching?

Would you rather be forced to tickle someone you love to near insanity or volunteer take the persons place, being tickled to near insanity yourself?

Depends on the person, but I'd probably tickle them and apologize later

Rather tickle the person you love or be tickled by someone you hate

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back