• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wow, I finally told my fiancee!

AmericaRocks

1st Level Red Feather
Like the title says, I finally told my fiancee about my fetish/kink/whatever idk last night. I ended up telling her via text, which wasn't the way I planned on, but i was actually probably better that way since in person, I would have been stammering and blushing like an idiot (not to mention I have a hard time saying the word "tickle", so that would have been a problem lol), so I was able to play it off like it wasn't a big deal. She seemed to be 100% cool with it and said she didn't think it was weird, but I'm waiting to see what happens when I see her in person.

It's kind of weird how much I freaked out over this, and she probably has no idea. Like, to me, it was this huge embarrassing secret, but to her, it's probably just like "Hm. That's an unusual thing that turns her on, ok cool."

Last edited:
It gets significantly less weird if you treat it as no big deal, peoples reactions to their own fetishes is what turns off other people 90% of the time.

Obviously easier said than done, but still.

Lets hope the second time you bring it up she doesn't say, "Yo! Why you always talkin' bout ticklin n' shit?" Then you're back to square one.

Do you think she knows that now she might get tickled more? What do you think her reaction will be if you tell her you would like to act on your fetish and tickle her regularly?

Like the title says, I finally told my fiancee about my fetish last night. I ended up telling her via text, which wasn't the way I planned on, but i was actually probably better that way since in person, I would have been stammering and blushing like an idiot (not to mention I have a hard time saying the word "tickle", so that would have been a problem lol), so I was able to play it off like it wasn't a big deal. She seemed to be 100% cool with it and said she didn't think it was weird, but I'm waiting to see what happens when I see her in person.

It's kind of weird how much I freaked out over this, and she probably has no idea. Like, to me, it was this huge embarrassing secret, but to her, it's probably just like "Hm. That's an unusual thing that turns her on, ok cool."

Congratulations! I wish you and your fiancee many hours of ticklish delight!

Do you think she knows that now she might get tickled more? What do you think her reaction will be if you tell her you would like to act on your fetish and tickle her regularly?

Well, I wouldn't actually. I'm a switch, but I'm much more of a lee, especially with other women, so I don't think that's a problem. It's a lot easier to convince someone to tickle you then it is to convince them to let you tickle them.

I'm glad you told her and I hope it works out though I think you might have waited a bit late to tell her that. I don't mean to be offensive but it's not really fair to her when you come out with something like this so late into a relationship. But seriously, I really hope she didn't see it as too big of a deal and I'm mostly saying what I have so that other people who read it don't do something similar, you know?

Here's hoping for the best :eek:.

I'm curious how have things been with this since?
I'm honest with girls I date about this not quite right away but in early phases of dating.
Don't want to waste my time if its not a "hit".

I find unacceptable that she be your fiancée before she even know you like tickling.

I've told three of my gf's about my love for tickling.

All three responses? "Oh. Ok. That's cool. We should play later."

Don't say fetish, don't say weird, don't stammer and blush. "Tickling turns me on. What do you think?"

I wouldn't have told her shit, that stuff nearly always comes up as a negative when the relationship starts to decline, unless the person is into similar kink, maybe.

I guess I really should have told her before we got engaged, I guess I just never saw it as that big a deal, I guess because tickling isn't a must for me, it's more like just a nice optional extra. If she's uncomfortable with it (which she doesn't seem to be), I'm totally fine with having perfectly enjoyable vanilla sex without it.

I'm nervous, though, now that people are saying how bad being awkward about it is. Would it really be that bad if I blushed while I was talking about it? Because even if I fake confidence, that's the one thing I can't really control.

Um, well then I don't know what it is? I never used the word "fetish" to describe it anyway... I just know I get really turned on by it... :|

There's a bit of a gap over what the word fetish applies to. People throw it around pretty easily here and elsewhere but I think the full definition requires that said fetish hinders or interferes your life in some meaningful way. Often though people use it in place of obsession or something which I don't think is necessarily the same thing.

I'd be willing to say the majority of people here aren't full blown fetishists, but rather just enjoy tickling for what it is?

It's a tricky subject.

But, hey, if you're cool without it then its not a big deal whether or not she's cool with it; just go without it, you know? That's turned out bad for a few people that have posted here in the past but you're probably fine.

But, hey, if you're cool without it then its not a big deal whether or not she's cool with it; just go without it, you know? That's turned out bad for a few people that have posted here in the past but you're probably fine.

I'm glad you think so lol, it doesn't seem like most people posting do. But yeah, I figured since I'm cool without it, it wasn't a huge deal, but I wasn't sure because of what some people on here were saying.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back