• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yay! The theater's back!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Yay! The theater's back! Couldn't access it for the entire new years! Huh. Wonder why. Did anyone else have that problem or was it just me?

I had and now my browser tells me not to access TT as it was reported for distributing malicious software :blink

I had trouble getting here as well. First my avast Antivirus kept telling me that this site was infected. Then a couple of days later, avast didn't see any problem, but the site told me that there was an error.

So glad this is all fixed! I can finally stop backdooring my way into the place and go through the old "check and accept" entrance.

I had looked up the error messages and looks like TT was hacked. From the reports people were having, it also looks like the attacker had left behind a nice virus for visitors of the site.

So my antivirus was right...there was a virus there. I'm glad it's removed...but why would someone cause that much trouble?

I got a virus too....twice.....luckily Norton blocked it

I had the same issue yesterday, it came up with a fatal error thing, and I heard about that virus thing, I wonder were it came from.

Xtreme09 and I had a nice chat over it. Someone did indeed hack the site and leave one of the most deadly viruses in existence, apparently. If infected completely, it will keylog for potential ID theft as well as then reboot your computer until it can't take anymore, killing it. Scary.

That is utterly terrifying...o.o and why do it such a great site as tickle theater too :cry

Well my computer isn't restarting like crazy, so I think I might be fine. My ScriptNo also blocked it I think before it could try and install. Guess I'll run anti-virus tonight just in case (though if it missed it when it installed on my pc, what's the chances of it catching it now?)

I wonder if the hacker can be tracked and caught?

I'm glad Avast protected me from the virus. In fact, I'm glad all reliable antiviruses are doing the job to protect us from any threats that can ruin your computers and laptops.

Hey folks.

Everything should be fine now. I'm not too tech-savvy in this department, but from what I understand, the Theater was just part of a massive hack-attack that affected multiple sites, so it wasn't Theater-specific. Mistress Valerie ran a test on the site earlier and verified that the site is virus-free again, so I suppose things should be normal now. We can all go back to doing...whatever it is we do here. :lol

If anyone is continuing to have issues at the site, please report it to the staff, and we'll see what we can do.

We'll be sure to do that when needed. To be honest...I slightly got worried if one of us had sent a virus when I first notice that a threat was detected.

Whoo! 1,000th post!

Well fellow Tickle Thespians, you can never be too careful... if anybody is just now tuning in, you best invest in some free antivirus software if you haven't already... ;)

Or better yet, if you use Firefox or Chrome get NoScript or ScriptNo respectively. Sure, you've gotta allow every little thing when you visit a new site, but attacks like this seem to be negated by these extensions/plugins. You get used to the runaround after a few days using them, and you're definitely more secure (and there are less ads).

Still - if you're on Windows, the least you could do is download Microsoft Security Essentials. I mean Microsoft hands the damn antivirus software to ya, cmon now lol.

Oh, and CONGRATS BOMBERS!

Congratulation on the 1,000th post, Bomber.

When I first got my other laptop, and now have what I'm using now...McAfee would already be installed, but I started to think that it might not be as reliable as I had hoped for. So I asked the person I know if there was something a little better and turns out I got what I had mentioned at the beginning of the second page.

Glad I wasn't the only one with this problem. for a moment i thought the site was shut down for good.

Thanks to the staff for fixing whatever was wrong, we can't not have the tickle theatre, it rocks too much! :wub

My antivirus actually said "Whew! That was a close one!" (I'm serious- that was part of the message) So it really did get hacked....

Welcome to the 21st century Cyber-war!
[WARNING- WILLIAM GIBSON REFERENCE APPROACHING!]

In "Neuromancer" an entire industry is created by hackers using I.C.E. programs originally developed by the military. Well, now we have Stuxnet (and whatever the new one's called) in real life- I wonder how much of this crap is fallout from the "cyber-war" against Iran's nuke program? How many of our most beloved websites will be attacked by criminals, terrorists, or even foreign states?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back