• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You are all too cool!

karasmiles

I have come looking here a few times, but was afraid to join because I saw so many younger people. My God, I have a child who is in his 20's and a teenager to to boot. Maybe it's the turning 40 thing, but I was feeling so out of date and unwanted. On the upside, I was told that I was a MILF. I laughed when I found out what that was. My son didn't share in the humor.

You all are so cool here. I'm real new to this and have only played at tickling before. I hope to get further along.

I love the pictures that I have seen here. I would love to be seeing and doing the real thing. I hope to someday soon.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Karasmiles

Lots of nice people here, aren't there? All are welcome here, Kara. Hang around here long enough and I'm sure you'll find that there are plenty of opportunities to move things further along. In the meantime, have as much fun as humanly possible. :)

Glad you like the site There are quite a few of us over 40 people here :D

I turned 55 jan 30 and I'm here having a ball your never to old even went to a gathering and had a blast stick around and find yourself explore many here will help ya

I will be 59 next month. That doesn't stop me from posting here, attending gatherings, and seeing Mistress Zara to be tickled often. :D

MZ's Album

You all are so cool here.

We absolutely know this. :cool2:

I'm real new to this and have only played at tickling before. I hope to get further along ....... I would love to be seeing and doing the real thing. I hope to someday soon.

You're in luck , sweety.

That's right! Buy three ... get one free! Act now!

Just turned 40 ?
You're just a young sweet thing
Welcome to the forum.

hello, 47 year old woman here...we are definitely not all so young! and yes it is fun here at any age! and it meeting people of all ages it has been a blast....

hello, 47 year old woman here...we are definitely not all so young! and yes it is fun here at any age! and it meeting people of all ages it has been a blast....

WOW, Pie! Tickling keeps you looking young! :blaugh:

Age is but an illusion, never let it stop you from trying new things ;)

Also as the old saying goes: “You’re only as young as the person you feel”…or something like that :p LOL

Welcome aboard (Hope you know what you're in for) LOL :pie:

DJ Tickler

You are too sweet and too cute you know that Kara. You are too much, thinking you are too old and too out of date, now stop that silliness now girl! That is crazy talk. Nothing wrong with being 40, that is no crime. Hey there are plenty of TMF veterans on here way past their mid twenties and late twenties, past thirty, that doesn't stop them from befriending people and others being friends with them. Age is just a number Kara, long as it is not a minor and legal adult age and consenting and responsible adults, no harm done. Age doesn't really matter then. Age like I said just a number. I think you are sweet and a really sweetie.

I hope you know that many here would love to befriend you and just waiting to befriend you Karasmiles. They don't care if you are a older woman not in her youth, again only as young as you feel you are...to me I see and feel that age is just a perspective and number and that is it. There are many that love tickling and love to tickle way past their youth and way past their 30s and 40s, a great fun acitivity doesn't matter how old or what age you are. Laughter is universal and feeling good is universal. No judging eyes here friend. So welcome to the forum, really glad you love it here and find many of us sooo cool here. You rock and cool also my friend! I mean granted I am not 40 so not sure how I would feel if I was but however, I am 27 but always have been told I have always have had a wise old soul in someone so young even as a child and especially as an adolescent, different not like the rest of my peers-even then got along better and got along real great with older people than others that were my own age. lol HUGS :roflmao::hello::bwahaha::blaugh::roflmao:

:bunny::couch::couch::couch::couch::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::toast::toast::toast::toast::sing::bounce::devil2::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::rockingout::tickle::tickle::tickle:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:upsidedow:wave::wave::wave::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

I don't think we're "too" cool.....I like to imagine us more, "supercool". :dancingbanana:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyUec-lv_jI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyUec-lv_jI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

I don't think we're "too" cool.....I like to imagine us more, "supercool". :dancingbanana:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyUec-lv_jI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyUec-lv_jI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

HAHAHAHAHA!!! KRA-DO!!! You ARE super cool!

Welcome Kara :)

Always nice to see another well seasoned person join the group ;). You are very right that this is a great place with some really cool folks, all who are more then happy to share this passion we all have. Have fun and enjoy Kara.

JB

cool

Kara, the coolest thing is that we (and now you) have come to admit to ourselves that we can cast off our inhibitions and share this experience. Life is not over at 40.

Hey welcome.Don't worry about age.I am 36 but feel 25.Thanks to God,I am in the best shape of my life.It is never too late to explore your interests ; )

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

:welcome: I would like to say hello, and let you know that I am one of the over age forty members here. Hope to hear more from you.:wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back