• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

I have this fantasy where I am caught breaking into this person's place (can be man or woman) and instead of turning me in I get restrained and tickle tortured. My feet mainly, are restrained to the point where I can't move a toe. The person has a huge feather collection and uses them on my feet for hours. Feather dusters, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers etc...

Mine is probably a really cruel tickle cucking scenario, where I'm the tickle bull. Like, I absolutely love the idea of finding some pathetic guy who's either hopelessly obsessed with some particular girl, or else her "boyfriend," except she never lets him tickle her, because she's just too ticklish. But then, I convince her how hot it would be to tease him mercilessly by tickling her right in front of him. He would be tied up and helpless, not even able to touch himself, as I forced him to watch me live out his ultimate fantasy. Whatever way he most desperately fantasized about tickling her, I'd do exactly that, while she just howled about how bad it tickled, how she couldn't take it. I especially like the idea that she genuinely does feel bad for him, because he's just so pathetically desperate to tickle her, but it just turns her on too much to tease him out of his mind and make him suffer. Eventually we'd both get too horny, and I'd tickle fuck her right in front of him, and I'd tickle her hard through an explosive orgasm, and then cum inside her.

Then repeat as many times as possible, all while never letting the tickle cuck even touch himself.

Another naughty fantasy has to do with this one particular ex of mine. She was unbearably ticklish, so much so that she never really let me tickle her at all, because it was excruciating torture for her. One time, she let me pin her arms back and tickle her tummy, sides, and armpits for about ten seconds, and she was just shrieking with hysterical laughter, desperately shaking back and forth as hard as she could. It was insanely hot, but also so frustrating, because I never got to tie her down and just really go to work on her.

We only dated for a couple months, because she had to move to another city for work, but we kept chatting. And sometimes, we would get really flirty, borderline sexting, and she would tease me about just how ticklish she was, knowing just how bad that was going to wreck me. She also regularly posts lots of teasy pictures on IG, stuff like her in a sports bra with her arm up in the air, completely exposing her unbearably ticklish tummy and underarms. It just wrecks me.

So... obviously, I fantasize all the time about getting her at my mercy, stripping her naked, and stretching her out and tying her down tight. Like, a really intense set up, where she not just has her limbs spread out and tied down, but straps around her thighs and upper arms as well, because like I said, she's unbearably squirmy. Then, I'd spend several minutes straddling her body, just wiggling my fingers in the air, inches from her skin. I would remind her how bad she teased me, how she just loooooved to get my tickle lust going when she thought I couldn't do anything about it, and ask her if she thinks she deserves to be punished for that. She would know there's nothing she could do to convince me otherwise, but she'd still desperately beg for me to please, please not tickle her. That she's sorry, that she'll do anything, that she knows she deserves it, but she's seriously SO ticklish, she won't be able to stand it...

And then, of course, I'd submit her to the worst tickle torture she could ever imagine. I'd just continually move my hands around her tummy, sides, underarms, breasts, tickling all over, non-stop, probing for the most ticklish spots and focusing right on them. All the while teasing her about how helpless she is, making her admit that she's a naughty tickle tease, that she deserves to be punished. Every few minutes I might briefly stop, hovering my hands just inches from her underarms, giving her another chance to beg me to stop tickling, to convince me JUST how ticklish she is, giving her the faintest spark of hope that I might stop... and then I'd just go back to torturing her.

My tickle fantasy is super boring and not sexual, but here it goes!

My most recent tickle fantasy is being tickle tortured and tickle teased by Robert Smith of The Cure, just on my upper body and my belly and sides are the most tickled spots, and he'd tickle torture me for being a fangirl of his

Older sister

One is to see my older sister get her huge gorgeous soles tickle tortured then fucked by my younger high school black bully

One is to see my older sister get her huge gorgeous soles tickle tortured then fucked by my younger high school black bully

Damn, that's really intense! Do you imagine them cruelly teasing you while you have to watch her get tickle fucked?

Some kind of situation where I'm held captive and tickled and milked by beautiful women every waking hour..

I have the Mrs and two beautiful and ticklish friends at my house to party by the pool. We’re drinking, eating, playing games and just having a great time. Every once in awhile I’d get turned on, and grab one of the girls and just got to town tickling her. The other two girls have to convince me to release her by offering sexual favors. This amounts to getting a blowjob while I ravish a pair of their feet, or feasting on the Mrs’s delicious and so ticklish nipples

I am a master of a black site. Women are sent to me to be disposed without a trace. But I don't kill them, I abuse them with tickling torture... "endless" tickling torture for hours every day, until they become mentally damaged forever... which doesn't mean they are released from the torturing.. OR until they become my minions.. the torturers of the new comers, which then their reward is.. well.. less tickle torture sessions for themselves. Its a very dark place, with video surveillance everywhere... With one very strict cruel rule: don't be sad.
If you break the rule by showing the slightest sign or even the smallest facial gesture of any bad feeling - you get a very long session...
SMILE OR WE'LL MAKE YOU SMILE !

Dark enough for you ? :)

Fuck that's hot. I'm sure there are more than a handful of poor blue balled victims of my girlfriend's merciless cock teasing, who would sell the farm for your services

For instance,
this is what she wore out to her cousins (M23) birthday party. I'm sure he, his friends, my uncles, etc enjoyed the view.
jlvmx8iq4n071.jpgpb63itfq4n071.jpg

Fuck that's hot. I'm sure there are more than a handful of poor blue balled victims of my girlfriend's merciless cock teasing, who would sell the farm for your services

For instance,
this is what she wore out to her cousins (M23) birthday party. I'm sure he, his friends, my uncles, etc enjoyed the view.
View attachment 664411View attachment 664412

What an amazing body, damn! She definately would deserve some tickle punishment for that teasing.

I had a summer fling once with a guy on a seaside holiday. He had a twin sister who I was very jealous of - both because she got to spend so much time with him, and she also looked how I wanted to look.

Anyway, my dark little fantasy is having those two tied up kneeling (bambi pose for all you Instagram folk) and riding a dildo each while I tickle them both ruthlessly making them both bounce around. Then I'd put their hot bendy bodies in the splits for some more tickle-riding.

After a few hours they both find that they're actually insanely in love with me and get super competitive over my attention. Ha!

A girl can dream.

For me it is a long tickle session in which three friends of mine tickling each other to their limits. They are so different, but all of them are ticklish:
1) is thin and little, nice as a ferret. She is ticklish all over her body.
2) is a bit chubby. And she is crazy ticklish on her feet - instantly losing any control and begging for mercy
3) is a soft and nice, but during the tickling she is roaring with laughter.

Another kind of my darkest tickle fantasy - fantasy in which I am playibg role of the fae, nymph, mermaid or succubus, tickling heroes to their madness

Get caught wearing my wife’s nylons and have my feet tickled without mercy by another guy who is REALLY into my feet.

My fantasies have always been all over the place and tend to shift depending on my mood. But I often like to imagine being tickled by a group of strangers in a public setting. These are people of all different genders, ages, ethnicities, abilities and perhaps they all have different motives. But their singular goal is to tickle ME. This being in public even more strangers are watching, encouraging my Lers and even taunting me. I know it would be humiliating but at the same time it would be liberating.

Broadly speaking I do have fantasies of scenarios and dynamics that would be considered taboo. Some of which I would never actually condone in real life. But in the space between my ears, in a fantasy world of no consequences, it seems safe. At least that's what I tell myself when the shame sets in

Broadly speaking I do have fantasies of scenarios and dynamics that would be considered taboo.

Me too. I bet everyone does! But you are absolutely right that it's ok in your head, and you should try not to let shame set in.

Honestly, to have three females, all of different ethnicity, and tickle their feet till they can't take it anymore.

Just because this is such a fun thread, I wanted to add another intense fantasy of mine, but this time from more of a sub angle. One of my favorite tickling stories ever is "The Box," and I've thought a lot about what my own personal version of that would be.

Basically, a large group of both my exes and other friends of mine that I'm desperate to tickle would all gang up on me to punish me for being such a horny tickle perv. I'd be naked and tied down in a chair, legs spread and cock exposed, and basically forced to watch all these girls play out all my tickling fantasies in front of me while I was helpless to do anything. The ex of mine who was the cruelest tease would tickle my most ticklish ex right in front of me, all while teasing me about just how ticklish she is, and I must be soooo desperate to tickle her again.

I have one friend with incredibly tight, sexy abs that I lust over all the time -- she would get another girl to rub her abs right in front of me, telling me how I'm so naughty for getting off to her teasy pictures all the time. As this girl started raking her fingers over my friends abs, my friend would start to giggle, and say stuff like "oh wait, oh I don't realize my abs were so TICKLISH, oh no stop, please, it tickles too much!"

Two especially evil girls would get on either side of me, whispering naughty thoughts right in my ear. "Aww, look at that poor girl getting TICKLED! She's so ticklish, I don't think she can take it!" "Oooh, your cock is so hard and leaky, are you just dying to tickle all of us, punish us for teasing you like this?" "Oh my god they're tickling her soooooo good, I couldn't stand that, I'm way too ticklish!" "These girls are all so ticklish, but you can't tickle them!" And they'd also be rubbing themselves, getting off over and over on teasing and torturing me.

And then, another girl would be between my legs, lightly teasing my cock and balls with a stiff tickly feather throughout the entire ordeal. Just enough to keep me hard and lusty and frustrated constantly, but never enough to let me cum or even really be satisfying. Maybe every few minutes she'd run her fingers over my cock just for a second, just to make me moan in pleasure for an instant before taking it away and going back to feather tickling. And she'd be touching herself, and laughing at how horny and desperate I was.

I like torture and kidnap fantasies. Especially with an added kink. I like to imagine getting to watch my friends being tickle tortured, something oddly a turn on about it. I also kinda have fantasies about family based play but those are more just kinky dreams really!!!

Tickling for me is both a little personal, and a way for me to express my dom side. While I'm always down to tickle someone into submission, it needs to be someone I actually know - a friend, a colleague, etc.

Some of the fantasies I've had.

1) I find out a friend/colleague is ticklish, we wrestle around playfully, I pin her down and tickle her into submission. She then says some variation of 'you're good at this!' or 'No one else has tickled me into submission like that'
2) A married friend asks me to dominate her, I do so through tickling and tying her up, and get her to admit that I own her.
3) If there is a crush who is out of reach but very ticklish, someone else tickles her into submission (even if I can't)
4) Tickling a mother/daughter combination, or two sisters/friends. Two women close to each other basically. Not at the same time, but separately. They know I'm tickling the other as well though.

I have too many of these to list. I'm very into non-con so those top the list. Kidnaps, etc....also some of the more taboo ones if I really get into the dark recesses of my soul lol.

I have a couple.

1. Is the I guess classic kidnapped, blindfolded and stripped in a cabin in the woods, being tickled and toyed and teased by a group of horny people.

2. Is my very rare ler side where I have a long room of glory hole's and a lot of feathers to use on the cocks that get stuck through them.

I feel kinda vanilla now compared to some here &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back