• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

I hear a knock on my door at night and open it up to see an older guy. (Maybe 50's or so?) I keep the chain lock on because I don't know him but I open it just enough to speak to him and see what he needs. As soon as the door is open even slightly he's got his hands through and he pulls my leg out of crack in the door that the lock leaves and starts tickling my foot and teasing me about what a soft boy I am and how he wants in. He'll keep my foot there tickling it and ravaging it until I'm enough of a mess that I'll agree to unlock the door and let him in.

Once he's in he'll whip out a roll of duct tape and wrap my arms up behind my head, straight up but leave the rest of me untouched. That way my arms are bound in a way that leave my pits exposed and me helpless. He'll make me sit on the couch with him beside me and his fingers in my pits as he explains that this is his apartment now and my new life is as a kind of tickle pet for him. He'll turn on the tv and put on some shitty show that I hate but he'll wiggle his fingers in my pits to make me laugh at all the shitty jokes.

He'll keep me the whole night, tickling me and making me promise him all kinds of things until I give him a key to the place and my email. From that point on every day at a set time I'm to send him a picture of my feet with a message he's chosen written on them in pen, or he promises he'll come back with that key I gave him and put it on there with a tattoo needle.

I want to be the first person to set a world record at getting tickled. My first goal to achieve is 24 hours. If I could do it, I would gather interested friends on TMF. Possibly hire ticklers who would be dedicated to making this thing happen. Any thoughts?

My tickling fantasy would be just the guy working at a women's shoe store and a female would come in wearing nylons and I would help her try on shoes while tickling her feet and she would get into it each female that would come in wearing nylons I would tickle their feet and not have to worry about getting fired

I would do anything to tickle and please a girl and her mom who loved around the block from me. Problem is, I used to be close friends with the brother. Maybe I should make him watch too

This girl I was with was a real aristocrat, all prim and proper. I always wanted to keep her away from the bathroom until she was dancin' on one leg, then tickle her.

1. i’d love to kidnap a cute guy, take him into some abandoned shack in the woods, and tie him up in there to use him as my sex slave. i would tickle him as often as i wanted and use him however else i desired. breaking him down more and more until he accepts his role to me and comes to love being my slave.

2. this fantasy is one i like as both lee and ler. having someone in a plank or push up position, with a bed of knives pointing up just a few centimeters above their abdomen. tickling them (or being tickled) and being forced to hold completely still, otherwise if they don’t hold the position and keel down a little bit they’ll fall directly onto the knives… i blame this fantasy i saw on a photograph of a woman in this type of position, only difference was there wasn’t any tickling and it was a bunch of lipsticks under her stomach lol. it just got my mind thinking about… something else instead.

Kidnapped and kept as a tickle slave. Caged or bound and chained in their basement & only come down to tickle me into submission.

While on social media I see an ad that's too good to be true, a cure for ticklish feet! And even better, applicants who show up with a fresh pedicure get 50% off! I hastily take up the offer and schedule an appointment right away. And when I show up they instruct me to sit in a pair of stocks, fastening my wrists to the armrests and locking my ankles in. When I ask how the treatment works they all laugh saying they can't believe someone actually fell for it. They say it was all a trick to dupe a hyper ticklish girl into a video for their clip store.

The video they film is full of teasing me for being so silly and making me admit I deserve to be punished for being so easily tricked. They make me curl my toes to show off my pedicure for the camera, telling me it'll be worse for me if I don't. Finally, I have to memorize a script to open the clip. And I have to pleasantly smile for the camera as I recite it for them "Hello, and thank you for buying this clip. I'm about to be taught a lesson. For all the ladies out there, let this be a warning, that there is no cure for big, ticklish feet! And I hope all the guys watching thoroughly enjoy my silly suffering!" Before I wink and wiggle my toes before they tickle torture my feet for a 10 minute clip. The clip is super successful and becomes a classic to be enjoyed by the community for years to come.

Strapped into a chair with stocks. Having my torso and ampits tickled without mercy.

Sitting barefoot on a soft lounge chair while a hypnotist counts my toes and sends me into a ticklish trance while they tickle my big soles.

I'd like to spot a sexy woman dressed in a red riding hood outfit that teases me into chasing her and when I finally catch her I tie her up, rip the soles of her boots off, rip open her stocking and lick and tickle her bare feet until she's a gibbering drooling mess X3

I call it the Tex Avery method

1. My pretty female friends tie me up and tickle me to tears, ignoring all my pleas and begging for them to stop. They focus mainly on my upper body like neck, pits, and ribs. Throughout the torture session they tease me about how cute I am when being tickle tortured and force me to say I'm cute and deserve to be tickled.

2. I convince a woman in an exclusive relationship to let me tickle her when her SO isn't around. During the tickle sessions, we do other actions of intimacy like kiss and flirt. She enjoys it so much she promises to never let her boyfriend/husband know about our affair

3. My girlfriend/wife goes out to get tickled by a handsome guy she finds more physically attractive than me. She narrates what happens and occasionally lets me listen to her squeals at the hands of a more attractive guy via phone, but she never lets me actually watch, because she and the other guy can flirt with more liberty when I'm not there.

Mine is probably a really cruel tickle cucking scenario, where I'm the tickle bull. Like, I absolutely love the idea of finding some pathetic guy who's either hopelessly obsessed with some particular girl, or else her "boyfriend," except she never lets him tickle her, because she's just too ticklish. But then, I convince her how hot it would be to tease him mercilessly by tickling her right in front of him. He would be tied up and helpless, not even able to touch himself, as I forced him to watch me live out his ultimate fantasy. Whatever way he most desperately fantasized about tickling her, I'd do exactly that, while she just howled about how bad it tickled, how she couldn't take it. I especially like the idea that she genuinely does feel bad for him, because he's just so pathetically desperate to tickle her, but it just turns her on too much to tease him out of his mind and make him suffer. Eventually we'd both get too horny, and I'd tickle fuck her right in front of him, and I'd tickle her hard through an explosive orgasm, and then cum inside her.

Then repeat as many times as possible, all while never letting the tickle cuck even touch himself.

Hot fantasy that I actually agree with. Another thing I'd personally add is, besides feeling bad for her cuck boyfriend, the lee os genuinely in love with him and cares about him, which makes her conflicted about what's happening. While she does love her boyfriend, she also can't deny to herself that the bull tickling her is really attractive and that getting tickled by the bull is much more exciting than getting tickled by her boring boyfriend.

1) I am at my office when a masked burglar barges in with a gun, asks everyone except me to leave at gun point. Then when everyone leaves, ties me up and reveals that the gun is a toy gun but that he is a real burglar who wants to know the keys to the safe in which cash is kept. Proceeds to tickle-torture me (though in a way that I like) so I don't give in for a while before telling him that I will give him the keys if he shares the loot with me.

2) I am working at a place where I discover that the business owner has a major tickling fetish. And I extract favours from him by wearing 'appropriate' outfits and sandals. Till one day he really gets me good.

3) I go to a footwear store which is just about to close (so only the store manager is in the store). The store manager has a major feet and tickling fetish, and while making me wear different sandals, decides to try and test if I am ticklish. Once he sees my reactions, he deliberately begins to do it more and by the end, we end up having a feet tickling session in the store.

4) I get talking to a rich, middle-aged man on a metro (me wearing a skirt that day). He is clearly talking lustfully with me, and ends up putting his hands on my thighs and gliding them a bit causing me to react ticklishly. Then he asks if I want to see his place. He takes me there and then finds a way to initiate a tickling session.

5) Deliberately teasing a man who I know has a big tickling fetish by wearing something that reveals my ticklish spots (say a crop top) while we are in a public place. I make sure he gets a good view of all my ticklish spots (underarms, belly, sides) all the while knowing that he cannot tickle me. To make matters worse for him, I bring up the topic of tickling and go in details of my ticklishness knowing that he cannot tickle me. And then finally, he convinces me to take me to his place.

My deepest fantasy would be getting (VERY) tightly bound and tickled by a group of women who enjoyed tickling me in the past. It's no secret amongst my friends that I'm extremely ticklish. Many of the female friends I've had over the years who found out I was ticklish took it upon themselves to attack me every once in a while (especially during my time at boarding school). There were at 5 different girls that would do this, but I doubt they realized I had a tickle fetish (I never mentioned it ). But I would very much enjoy getting ganged up on by all of them (maybe even gagged with their sweaty socks since they were all in some kind of sport) and getting absolutely teased and tickled with no hope of escaping. I imagine I could take their torment for a few hours!

Going to an NSFW event in Vegas. See a hot girl in stocks and I get to tickle her big feet. Eventually she is leg out but Im invited to go next. I agree and Im blindfolded, locked in, my shirt and shoes pulled off, and I get tickled.

Being a member of the Nylon Dungeon from mtjpub comics. Having access to an unlimited amount of extremely ticklish girls who can't handle being tickled on their feet.

Seeing any girl who is a cock tease get a good, hard tickling is a classic.

To be able to have the victim naked tied hand and foot blind folded and gagged below a blanket. Male or Female doesn't matter as a professional I apply the same degree on all victims.
I would use any instrument that allowed laughter from the victims. Tickling every inch from head to toe. Exposing the area's being tickled and rest of the body covered beneath the blanket.
This would be unending back and forth from head to toe (sole). Until no more laughter is forthcoming coming.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ever since I can remember, I've always imagined tickling one or more women tied to a bed, and really giving it to them for hours. Then I leave the room for a bit, and when I come back I find they have somehow gotten loose and strip me naked, tie me spread eagled to the bed and really give it to me. The evil revenge is what I love, it's such a turn on. "How do YOU like it sweetie, HUH???" And one says to the other, "Get his balls, Trish!" Trish oils up my balls and starts tickling them with her long nails as I howl with laughter. The other girl leans over my face with a sadistic smile and says, "Oooooooh, poor baby! Is she tickling your balls, huh??? How do YOU like being tickled, HUH??? You FUCKER!! GET HIM!!!" And it goes on like this for hours, I love it!

This would make a really good story. I think I'll write one. Look for me in the story section soon, lol!

For context I post hella feet and tickle content of my gf. Obviously. My fantasy is a woman fan with a crush on my gf developing a delusional parasocial relationship with her and dislikes the way I keep tickle torturing my girlfriend. So she captures us both. She “gets revenge” on my girlfriends behalf by tickling my feet and indulges in licking my girlfriend's feet, who’s actually so ticklish that worshipping ends up tickling her.

She realizes that lickling my girlfriend + tickling me is actually turning me on. But she wants me to suffer. So she somehow rationalizes that the quickest way for me to stop enjoying it is to cum as quickly as possible for that post-orgasm torture. So she puts her smelly feet in my face and gets me off, all while still enjoying my gf’s feet and sending her into hysterics with each lick.

Then, because I’m a switch, we get out and tickle her in revenge till she breaks. Happy ending all around

Most of my fantasies over the years have been basically centered around my wife having her feet worshipped and tickled by another beautiful woman. I’ve had the good fortune of seeing her tickled by other females but never licked or worshipped. My wife loves certain types of foot worship, but other type tickle her like crazy and she does this incredibly sexy thing when she’s getting lickled where she arches her back off the bed while she’s laughing.. I’d just love to see another woman really give it to her.

Any hot woman would do haha but over the years some have been in my fantasies more than others. There was one friend of a friend who was bisexual and always used to say how sexy my wife is. It was always a joke when she saw my wife. She’s always make a comment about it. She’d “jokingly” tell me that she’d love to spend a night with my wife or she’d say things to Keri like “just one time…” One time when Keri was barefoot she put her feet up on chair next to this girl and the girl looked at them and said “god even your feet are pretty” I loved hearing her say that and I’ve thought about it a million times.

Another one who I’ve fantasized a lot about is my neighbor Ally. She’s so hot and her feet are beautiful. Keri and her do yoga together twice a week. I witnessed Keri tickle her briefly last summer and am always hoping she’ll get Keri back one of these days but I don’t think it’ll happen. I’d love to see the two of them worship and tickle each others feet.

Love this question and thread! Great posts! Mine involves a burglary where a husband and wife are captured in their own home by a male burglar. The burglar ties the husband to a chair and asks the wife to remove all of her clothing before tying her arms and legs to the bed. He proceeds to run feathers lightly all over her gorgeous body making her laugh and also getting her quite visibly wet with how he lightly runs the feather between her legs and around her labial folds and vagina. He edges her ticklishly for hours. Finally, as she’s begging for release, he lickles her toes for a few minutes and then moves his tongue to between her thighs and into her sex. He teases her with his tongue inside and around her womanhood for hours again. When the woman and the husband can’t take any more, the burglar’s tongue plunges into the woman’s wet pool of pleasure and gives her the orgasm of her life. He leaves the woman spent on the bed, still tied up. He calls the police and gives them a tip that they need to go untie two people in their bedroom. The husband and wife, while a bit traumatized by the situation, decide to play burglary themed role play sex games with their male and female friends. They all live happily ever after :)

Mine would involve a cuckhold scenarios involving my wife and some of my friends.

The first would be where my wife and I take our new younger single male neighbor out to a fancy dinner and we get home, my wife is wearing a red dress and black sandal heels and asks him to help take off her buckled heels and accidentally tickles her feet turning into more tickling by him as I listen nearby and eventually over time it happens again with another friend of ours who is friends with him as well and eventually after that the 2 guys team up and tickle her senseless where I am forced to watch via FaceTime. My wife would get tickled every time these guys get the chance.

My second one is getting the chance to tie up and tickle one of my best friend’s wives.

To be tickled absolutely silly by Kelli Lynn Sage, head to toe, 1 hour session, at full mercy for her to pin point my most ticklish spots, and the session to be recorded so I can rewatch whenever I please. I wouldn’t ever need any new content in my spank bank library.

Kelli - if you see this, maybe we can make this happen some day…

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back