• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your thoughts and prayers requested

Bugman

Verified
My sister in law had her yearly mamogram this week and several spots were found.A biospy will be performed next week.Your support would be very much appreciated.God willing they will be benign.

She's in my thoughts and prayers.

My mother went through that last year and it's scary getting the biospy and waiting for the results, praying that it's benign.

Mil's,Terra,Kurchie and Nemesis thank you all. :) It means more then you know....

Good luck to your sister in law. my mom just went through that and luckily it was benign. the waiting is torture.

Maniac and General,thanks much.The waiting is indeed very hard.And Maniac,i'm very glad your mothers results were negative.

of course buggy...she will be in my thoughts and prayers...my sister in law is a survivor of breast cancer..and also my sister had to undergo a biopsy once and it turned out benign...

Britfoot,Gremio,Izzy and Kered thanks much for your kind words...

I'm very sorry to hear this, bug, my good friend. My thoughts and prayers are with your sister in law and your family.

Take care,
Mitch

She will be in my nightly healing prayers...

starting tonight.

Just to mention; whilke I'll be praying for the result to be benign, nowadays they can often do a lumpectomy instead of a mastectomy if it's not benign; that's far less invasive and less traumatic, and recovery is much faster and less stressful. even the followup chemo or radiation treatments are less severe.

Mitch

hope the fam is dealing with everything well, and that your sister in law comes through this.

Bugs , for any woman to find that out is scary . It's good that they found it early through the test . I hope she will test out negative and that all will be alright with her .

Cloud,thanks bro.

Danny my friend its good to see you back on the forum.Thanks for your kind words.

My thoughts and prayers will certainly include your sister in law, and the family, and I hope for the best.

I will be saying a prayer and sending you positive waves your way bra. I hope things will be alright.

Aloha, John

im a day late and a dollar short as usual, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bugman..............

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back