• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeb

for some reason icant sort my searches on youtube i.e. date added. does anyone else have this problem??:munch:

I like how when somebody has youtube trouble, they post it in general discussion... in the TICKLING (read: not youtube), media forum.

thats very funny, almost as funny as that disaster you call hair.

Classic.

Leo,

This is general discussion, which allows people not to worry too much about specifics. People post about recipes and this is not bettyfuckingcrocker.net.

Oh, we're making fun of me, now, eh?

Okay, here's an idea. Once you figure out basic flash player (youtube), go buy a webcam, and make a video showing off your hair, and we'll see how it goes.

Assuming you figure out how to hook a webcam up. Because, you know, if you can't, I'm sure you'll make a thread here.

"hey guys how do i hook up this webcam huh wtf is this?"

Good game.

Classic.

Leo,

This is general discussion, which allows people not to worry too much about specifics. People post about recipes and this is not bettyfuckingcrocker.net.

He's not dissuading his inability to figure out youtube, he's asking for help.

I know that hot chicks don't post there, but there is a technical support forum if you scroll just a little below this one. I promise. I was just looking at it. :xmas:

"General Discussion: This forum is specifically here for discussion of any matters or topics that are NOT tickling related."

I think youtube fits under the incredibly narrow and specific category of anything not related to tickling.

you were the one who started the argument hillbilly boy and i will be the ender of it. so if you cant stand the heat then you can F##K off back up your mothers ass

you were the one who started the argument hillbilly boy and i will be the ender of it. so if you cant stand the heat then you can F##K off back up your mothers ass

It is on like Donkey Kong in a thong.

Actually, genius, I'm from Eastern Europe, and came to the states for the burgers and french fries, but we can go to the woods, and I can become a hillbilly boy if you want, sugar. :)

About the mom thing, I'm completely at a loss for words. Well, no I'm not.

You are an idiot.

Further more, don't start a typing war. Your keyboard might break. Then how the fuck are you going to ask for help with the new one, assuming you make enough to purchase one in the first place.

:domocute:

ok fair play jesus. get a life and a haircut you pr!ck before your welfare check runs out biiiaatch!!!!!!!

ok fair play jesus. get a life and a haircut you pr!ck before your welfare check runs out biiiaatch!!!!!!!

A life ends, existence will never. Why don't you send me your computer, that you STILL don't know how to use, I'll sell it, and get a hair cut.

Then, you can go to your mothers house (read: upstairs), and ask to use hers, just so you can make a "I don't have a computer how do I get one" thread. Biatch? :)

Wow... a rather innocuous thread with a simple question went from 0 to "I hate your face!" in under 6 posts. I guess the forum humidity is on par with Carlifornia, right now. Should we start evacuating? :shock:

On topic, I noticed you can sort them by newest/oldest. :shrug:

A life ends, existence will never. Why don't you send me your computer, that you STILL don't know how to use, I'll sell it, and get a hair cut.

Then, you can go to your mothers house (read: upstairs), and ask to use hers, just so you can make a "I don't have a computer how do I get one" thread. Biatch? :)

sorry to disappoint you jesus but i have my own computer darling. also ihave my own house. all you have are your shit comebacks and that dreadful wig of yours cant you straightin it you tramp

sorry to disappoint you jesus but i have my own computer darling. also ihave my own house. all you have are your shit comebacks and that dreadful wig of yours cant you straightin it you tramp

Oh shit, I'm a darling. Now we're getting somewhere.

My shit come backs, that you keep swimming in and replying to. Good story.

I mean, I could straighten out my hair, but then what would the point be?

Oh hey, have you figured out how to use youtube yet? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back