Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

4/20/2014

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EST. Join the fun!

New from MTJ

Tickle Torture
Academy #10

Click here
4/16/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Introducing the Tickle EPIC ˆ TICKLING IN SPACE!

Okay - here's the scoop...

Many years ago I started working on this project (TIS), inspired by artists like Ozzy, and wanting to create a sexy ticklebased storyline. It started as a couple quick pics and turned into a 52-page oddessy of ticklish betrayal, contests and, ultimately, tickle love. Awwwwww. I did not create this comic for the purpose of sharing it. It is more the product of many sleep-deprived late nights in which my tickle lust completely took over my rational mind and took on a life of its own.

So be gentle, please. ^^

I had never planned on sharing TIS with anyone at ALL. It was just too personal and, frankly, I have always been a bit embarassed about it. TIS is definitely not my best work. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that there might be tickle fans like me who would really like to see TIS. I showed some pages to a couple good online friends I have made since I started posting (Spud, MKEEMER and a few others). And they encouraged me further. In fact one friend, Ticklefur, even offered to rewrite the script, which was almost incomprehensible, and type the dialog (which was hand written) and to do ALL the colours!!!!!!!!! So ˆ that clinched it. TIS had to be posted. So here's how it's gonna work. I will post about a page or so a week until the story is done. There are a ton of characters and little subplots, and "tickle crushes" that spring up throughout.

If you DO like it, please comment.

A word or two about this comic.

1) TIS is not foot heavy. Most of the tickling is upper body. There is some foot action - but I was more obsessed with boobs at that time. Sorry. But that's how it is.

2) It is also very sexual. VERY, VERY sexual. Lots of nudity, lots of orgasms, and lots of consensual love. If that‚s not your brand of Vodka, I completely understand; but you've been warned ahead of time.

3) There is male tickling, and male nudity. Once you've drawn 48 pages of naked tickle hotties, you develop a bit of a male orgasm fantasy as well. You have been warned. I have never posted */M art. I will put a big warning on those pages. If you don't like */M - please don't look at it ^^

4) I will post a page or two every week or so. TIS took me over a year to put together. You can see a lot of improvement in the pics from page 1 to page 50 (at least I HOPE so XD). I thought it would be fun to read the story as an ongoing saga.

5) Once all the pages are up on THIS thread - I will repost the entire TIS epic in zip files for easy download. Until then - you're going to have to rummage through this thread to find em all. YAY - a treasure hunt!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

And I am proud to credit my good friend Ticklefur with the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. And trust me ˆ it was no easy task. TIS is FULL of text, and not that cleanly inked. So give him a hand ˆ he has spent a ton of time on this project.

Again I really hope you like it ˆ even though it is VERY old bad work on my part. And please comment if you do like it.

B

So here's the cover!

Its one of the main characters - Koki! You're going to see a lot more of her!

I've also attached the original - so you can truly see how much work it took Ticklefur to get this page cleaned up ^^

Please tell me if you want to see more!

B
    Attached Images Attached Images

I for one, am stoked! I love you art-style, your dialogue, your impossible female proportions, and your love for tickling that oozes out of each and every thing you post. Thanks for taking the plunge and sharing this with us Bandito!

Let me say that you are in for one hell of a treat. A "Tickle Epic" is exactly what "Tickling in Space" is!

It is also an incredibly generous offering to the community.

Thank you Bandito and also thanks to Ticklefur for helping bring "Tickling in Space" to the community!

Morandilas
    MTJ Publishing

Please visit us at DeviantArt and Facebook
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE MTJ PUBLISHING NEWSLETTER

sounds awsome
    I want to be tickled in space ^ ^
    I can't wait

Tidas: Hey... thanks man! Much appreciated. Thanks so much for letting me know. I hope people end up reallly enjoying TIS.... it'll be interesting to see ^^ Thanks again.

Morandilas: Thanks so much, my friend. I appreciate all of your advice in regards to TIS. I thought it was time to post some of the older work, and move on to new projects, and Ticklefur has been an amazing help. I'll email you about my ideas for BC3.

amkes: Awesome ^^ thanks very much for commenting.

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate the indulgence of being able to post old work. Please continue to comment as the pagees are posted. The artwork DOES get better over time, I promise... lol.

See you soon.... in.... SPAAAAAAAACE!

B

Thumbs up

Congratulations my friend by the result of your project...One excellent result with 52 pages with one ticklish adventure and in the space... (OH GOD...EXCELLENT IDEA to one tickling comic)...More congratulations Bandito by your tickling comic and greetings.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in yor day...Greetings.

Your space and my space in deviantart is:

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/
    The video games tickling feet art

Great stuff Bandito, i love her speech! PLEASE tickle me!! (i'm sure they will give her just what she desires)

Your artwork deserves recognition in the form of a FULL 52 Mainstream Comic, many Congrats dude!

Bandito, my emotions can only be summed up with this webcomic. With you taking the place of Shigeru Miyamoto and we taking the place of Pantsman:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=226

I am Vengance

I am the Night

I am Batman

the mental suffering of patience....damn you this once bandito...damn you

XD

I am all over that!! Dude count me in.

excellent work as always very cute and great tickling picture keep up the great work.

Great artwork as always Bandito

Is the cover art something you drew a while ago, or just recently to "Finish" the project?

The reason I ask is that I think it is something you drew a bit ago, because you can see the obvious similarity to some of your recently drawn characters but other features like the face and feet seem a bit "different" basically not quite as refined as your latest characters are. Which is great because that means you are growing as an artist and you can adjust and change your style over time.

I look forward to reading this series and enjoy your work fondly!
    Am I not Merciful!!!

Yes, I took out the big sig...looking for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by korn_ste View Post
    Great stuff Bandito, i love her speech! PLEASE tickle me!! (i'm sure they will give her just what she desires)

Your artwork deserves recognition in the form of a FULL 52 Mainstream Comic, many Congrats dude!
    Actually, I was the one who made that script change, along with all the colours

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast