• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

That was pretty hot. I am a big fan of the victims being blindfolded too. BTW though I am primarily a foot tickler. I love upperbody scenes. So don't worry these wont be wasted on me.

TD: Thanks so much, my friend ^^ I really appreciate it.

Rage: Oooh then you'll love a few of the scenes in TIS. There are a couple of pretty hot blindfold scenes ;) There will be a bit of foot tickling scattered through out, I just wanted to let people know up front that TIS is pretty heavy on the UB. Thanks for your support my brotha.

duannewalton: T-H-A-N-K-I-E-S. :p

boy: Really? Then more you shall see. I'll post page two tonight (unless I get struck by a meteorite).

Thanks for the encouragement y'all. Prepare yourself for page 2 and let the naked breast tickling begin.

B

Page Two

When last we left them... Bonita was left in the tantilizing clutches of the nefarious Mistress Koki!!!!!!! Will she survive? Will she laugh??? Will there be boobs? Find the answers below ;P

Here is page two of Tickling in Space. I hope you like it, and don't throw rocks at me :xpeepsofa

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? IS Bonita's backside delightfully ticklish??? Can Thompson get any weirder??? Will she survive her anal probe (just kidding just kidding)?????? Or will the universe face.... bum bum buuuuum.... CERTAIN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

B

Attachments

• TIS_C_02a.jpg
    TIS_C_02a.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
First Bonita's backside better be delightfully ticklish. Second I hope Thompson gets way weirder. Lastly the anal probe could thing could be fun for Thompson anyways. Nice post BANDITO!

damn now I have to wait another week for part 3 -_- the wait is killing me

Very, very hot stuff there Bandito. I look forward to further updates impatiently. :bowing:

This is Brilliant! it's killing me how slow it's coming out! but really, good work!

Rage: LMAO - thanks my good friend. First: it IS! Second: She WILL for sure! Third: Not so much an anal probe as an unabashedly amorous butt cheek tickling ;P

amkes: Don't die mate! Step away from the light! LOL. Thankd for the encouragement. I might start posting more often, so hang in there.

DEV: Thanks mi amigo! I know, the wait is kinda killing me to. We haven't even gotten to the first hysterical naked tickle orgasm :( But soon..... yes very soon we shall.

boy: lol. Thankies.

Daringbob: I worry that I am going to have a lot of deaths on my conscious. Hmmmmmmmmm..... (Thanks for the support, btw!).

I proposed this on TT as well. Would it be better to post every 4-5 days? Or is that still too long, and it may as well be a week. Cause I don't think I can post them up any faster than every 4-5 days ;)

Lemme know, and thanks for the continued support.

I'll post page 3 in a day or so and woooooo! I almost feel kinda bad for Bonita. .....Almost.

B

Page Three

In our last episode Bonita was tantalized terribly by the tickly touches of her tormentress, while the fiendish Thompson was searching for even more ticklish areas. Did they find some? Why are there dashes on Bonita's bootie? And will this torture ever end for our Latin hottie? The answers are below.

1) yup ;)
2) not sure
3) not yet ;P

Here is page three of Tickling in Space. Known as the I gotta learn to draw better backsides page :redface:

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will Bonita's tickle torment end in blissful orgasm, or wicked denial? Can the tickling get even naughtier? And will Thompson finally blow a fuse???!!!

Find out on the next episode of..... TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Space Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_03a.jpg
    TIS_C_03a.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I'm just getting caught back up with all the artwork in the Forum again, and I'm glad I took some time out today for "personal browsing". ("Honestly, ma'am, I really do need all of this aloe vera cream...") :triangle:

I don't know what you were worried about in the first place. This is some really neat-o stuff. (Disclaimer: "Neat-O" is in no way affiliated with "Blam-O" or any of its subsidaries).

I love taking these trips back in time. I do it with my own work, and it's very cool to see the evolution here in your style and how the colors evolved...all of it. I can see how this became what you do now. And this early offering is really something special. And just to touch on something you said before, about me being "generous" with my praise of your work. There's no "generous" about it. I'm picky about artwork...and I mean what I say. You've deserved everything I've ever said about the work you and Lotus do, and it is we in the community who should be grateful for the wonderful work you do, especially a huge freebie project like this.

I can see the difference in coloring here, having been used to Lotus' work. I think Ticklefur is doing a great job here. Definitely different, but very good. Kind of like a different paint job on a long-loved car.

Rock on, my friend!

Last edited:
I freaking love it! I also find it hard to believe it's been four week already...

Just keeps getting better!

I love bare buns tickling. I know you were kidding about the anal probe, but I certainly wouldn't object to seeing it. If you are taking requests, it would be awesome if the tickler spread those pretty buns, and used those long fingernails to tickle Bonita's exposed anus. Some genital tickling would be great as well, of course.

Dave: LMAO. I always thought Neat-O was a subsidiary of Blam-O, lol. Thanks for your kind words. I very much appeciate them. Probably more than you know. And I do know that your praise is always sincere. That's why I appreciate it so very very much! You rock Dave.

DEV: Time flies when you're tickling in space, my friend. Thanks so much for the support. The next page is the kinkiest yet!

boy: YAY! Thankies.

Desirmos: Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Yeah, I have always had a soft spot for bare ass tickling. Two of my favorite ticklish girlfriends ever were both super ticklish on their butts. I can't think of anything much hotter than that. No exposed anus tickling in TIS (Its already been penciled and inked). But definitely some implied tickling as you see in this page. And if you like pussy tickling, no worries. I think you're be very happy with some of the pages coming up.

Ticklefur: Are you being serious? No butthole tickling for you? I gotta say, it's a pretty ticklish spot on a lot of girls. Don't knock it till you tried it. And remember, not everyone likes the same things as you. Its a fetish forum. Everybody likes somethin' different. I love ya buddy. Remember that.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to comment! And thanks for not throwing rocks at me. I might load up the next page a bit early. I'm not sure how long Bonita will be able to wait for her exciting climax ;P

Take care

wow I never thought I love to see someones crack so much XD lol :2poke:

TD: Thanks buddy! I appreciate it very much. You rock, TD!

aurora: Awwwww - really? Wait - do you mean being tickled, or doing the tickling? Cause I know a lot of folks that would be happy to oblige either way ;) Thanks very much for the support.

amkes: Crack: it's not just for breakfast enymore... lmao. Eew. I'm not really sure what I meant by that. :p LOL. Thanks very very much for comenting.

Thanks to all of ya -- hope you are ready for more naughtyness. Bonita's climax is coming very very soon.

B

Page Four

In our last episode Bonita bare buns were bedeviled by the fiendish feathery fingers of Mistress Koki. Will helpless naked Bonita be able to stand her tickly climax? Will she die of feathery bliss? And will Bandito ever stop blushing from posting this page???

The answers await you!

Here is page four of Tickling in Space. Remember at the begining, when I said it got pretty kinky? Well - here ya go. I am seriously blushing right now, posting this.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Thompson gets a new body??! How will she ever persuade the Robo-tech to speeed up her work??? And will Thompson finally get to tickle jugglies???

Find out on the next episode of..... TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Coming this FRIDAY!

B (for blushing Bandito)

Attachments

• TIS_C_04a.jpg
    TIS_C_04a.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
What can I say that hasn't already been said... awesomestupendouslygreatsmexyartworkthattotallyrules I suppose. Also, I'm curious to see how you draw men because I don't think I've ever seen a guy in your pics. :idunno:

DEV: Thanks man! As the only person on the TMF that commented so far on page four, you get a prize. PM me with your email, and I'll send you some spoiler artwork for future Tickling in Space episodes. I really appreciate the support!

Thanks also very much to everyone that came by to check out TIS so far.

I thought I'd do something different and post the first mini episode tomorrow (Friday). I love this next page, and can't wait any longer ;P

Take care eeveryone,

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back