• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Friday yes just one more day ^ ^
wooooohhhhhhooooooo!!!!

Page Five

amkes: thanks buddy. Hope ya like this page too! ^^

Well, as promised here is the first mini-episode of Tickling in Space.

When I first started the comic I thought it might be fun to do an occassional mini-episode to intro new characters, and create some tangent story-lines. The more I played with the format. The more I fell in love with the mini-episodes, and all of the character betrayals, romances, tickle games, and sexy interaction.

So much so, in fact, that some of my favorite characters are the one's introduced in these mini-chapters.

Like Jessi the Robo-tech. I fell so in love with her that she keeps popping up throughout the series.

Needless to say, I'm not the only one who has a crush on the hot greasemonkey. Thompson, our resident ticklebot has been waiting for his chance to tickle those jigglies. Ah.... to be a tickle bot ;P

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can there be yet more delightful delictations in this depraved tale of tickle lust? Tune in next week for more...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_05a.jpg
    TIS_C_05a.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 2,249
Last edited:
You know what? I'm really starting to like this Thompson chap :triangle: Another quality page Bandito. How long did it take you to draw the whole thing, if you don't mind my asking?

this looks like an intriguing series in the making...sniffs...too bad i can't seem to read the print...The Bandito was even kind enough to send me the first page via email..and it was still a bit too small...why is my computer like that with certain thumbtack attachments? o well..i'll be ok, really i will...i don't need to read what looks like a fantastic series...

I love the boob tickling in this series. Its pretty hot!! I am really enjoying this series Bandito. Glad you decided to share it with us.

Amazing

Again, awesome work! I just feel compelled to say, I am sooo looking forward to when mistress Koki gets it....:blaugh:

DEV: Thanks brotha! As my esteemed friend has also pointed out, I actually decided to make Thompson a female robot. It becomes more clear very soon :p And how long did it take? Hmmmm... about 11 months. Just doodling a few nights per week. But yeah - 52 pages in finished inks - as crappy as they may be. It definitely was a labor of love.

isabeau: I know - I'm so sorrry you can't read it. I wish there was something I could do. Well, I guess for the time being you need to just look at the pretty pictures and make up your own dialog ^^ sorry sweetie.

Rage: Thanks man! I always truly appreciate your support. And trust me -you ain't seen nuthin' yet as far as boob tickling goes. I dare say that TIS redefines boob tickling. More to come soon ;P

Ticklefur: right you are my friend. And thanks again for all of your awesome help on this. You rock.

amkes: Thanks man. I can't wait to post it, but alas - it'll still be a few days until the german hottie meets the OTHER captain from TIS.

Daringbob: Thanks my friend! I really appreciate the kind words. All I can say about Koki tickles, is that it is a definite possibility. But hang in there - others will be tickled first! :)

Thanks to everyone. I'll post the next episode this Friday. I'd do it sooner, but real life is being a beotch right now. Be patient for Elsa. She's worth it. Plus she even gets her feet tickled (along with eeeeeeeeeeverything else).

Cheers yo,

The Deet

this looks like an intriguing series in the making...sniffs...too bad i can't seem to read the print...The Bandito was even kind enough to send me the first page via email..and it was still a bit too small...why is my computer like that with certain thumbtack attachments? o well..i'll be ok, really i will...i don't need to read what looks like a fantastic series...

I'm wondering if your problem is that you have automatic image resizing enabled in your Internet settings. If this is so, anything you open in the browser will automatically resize itself to fit within your screen, thus making it too small for you to read the text.

To check this out, you can click on Tools on your browser's menu bar, then click on Internet Options. At that window, click on the Advanced tab and scroll down the window to the Multimedia settings. The first item should be Enable Automatic Image Resizing. If that box is checked, clear it and click OK. If that box is already clear, then I'm afraid that is not the problem. I will also send this to you via PM.

Hope this helps you.

^ thanks to you...i can now view this..i love it..the expressions on the faces are fantastic..and what great bods on these females lol...also..i love your enthusiasm..it's so nice to see someone who is excited about what they are creating..i look forward to the next page with anticipation..

NJLaugh..you are my hero now lol...thanks i would never ever have thought of doing that...i can read it now..whooohooo

and The Bandito hmm i could probably make up some very nice dialogue if you wished lol...but i like yours better...i'm a new fan now...:bowing:

this is SUCH a great idea!! :D the expressions you draw are so much fun to see *giggles*
i can hardly wait for FURTHER eppisodes....sorry had to put in that bad pun *laughing and blushing* :D
keep up the GREAT job :D

Artwork is a very arbitrary thing. What one person likes, another may not. It's all subjective to one's own taste. And, I have found that the actual art itself, the lines, the figures, the colors....all of it, may not even be the most important part of what makes me like certain art. It's the "theme", the "feel"...the invariable uniqueness of a certain artist. With Augustine, it's the cruel bondage scenarios, with Restif, it's the ultra-realism...

...and with you, it's the humor, the ability to not take the genre too seriously. The whole "cuteness" without being mushy. Sexy and cute, funny and serious...it's all rolled up in a certain "Banditoness" that's truly one of a kind.

This is a great series.

NJ Laughs: WOW - you rock dude! Thanks for helping her to fix her settings. That's pretty cool - I gotta say ^^.

Isabeau: I'm so glad you can read the dialog now! YAY! I'm posting a new page today with lots and lots and lots of dialog, so stay tuned!

pigtails: Awwww. Thanks! So glad you like it. But I'm a a little slow today... is the "FURTHER" episodes a 'fur' joke? LOL. Please continue to comment!

Dave: I thought you liked TIS for the ultra-realism too! lol. Thanks Dave. I really appreciate the feedback. It is so nice to hear from an amazing artist like yourself. And you're right, everyone likes something different. I definitely don't expect everyone to enjoy the tongue and cheek eroticism of TIS (or the nudity, pleasure, sexuality, etc etc etc). But I truly do appreciate it when the people that do enjoy it, like yourself, take the time to comment. You rock, sir. That's all there is to it.

Thanks again to everyone I'm gonna post another page later today - so get ready for it, and I hope you like ticklish German babes!

B

Page Six

Many apologies for the late post. It has been a truly insane week ><

But without further ado - I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

This episode introduces the second major ship and crew in the TIS universe. I know this page is text heavy, and has no actual tickling (I had to throw in some exposition in here somewhere, lol) So, I'll post another page by Wednesday of next week. And the next page will have sexy foot tickling and sole licking ^^

And to answer some questions right away...

Yes - Captain Dusty has three boobs. Count em. 1, 2, 3. WOO! Sexy aliens rule. And yes - she's kinda purple. And yes, Slither is green. Another sexy alien! YAY! And yes, I kinda have a thing for sexy blonde swedish/german girls.

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will Elsa succumb to the terrible outerspace tickles??? Will Dusty and Slither have their own tickle agendas? And what happened to Thompson? LOL. Find out in the next episode of...

The Space Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_06a.jpg
    TIS_C_06a.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
ohh man awsome set up lets hope she is super ticklish ^ ^

As excellent as ever Bandito! This is a great set up and I look forward to the tickling action!

wow what a set of tits on her lol...i love those devious looking finger nails..eeks..they look quite capable of extreme tickle torture delights...i'm so glad now that i can read what is turning out to be a fantastic series...

Bro you gotta be the hottest thing in the tickling art world right now. Keep at it.

Another great pic Bandito. Just curious but when do we see the first f/m pic?

amkes: No worries dude - of course she's super dooper ticklish.

DEV: Thanks man! I hope you like the rest of Elsa's tickle session ;)

isabeau: Thanks dudette! Yeah, as I may have mentioned... TIS is not lacking in tits. Lots of boobs. LOL. And yeah - those nails are soon to be put to very good use ;) Thanks for commenting ^^

Rage: Thanks my friend. I very much appreciate it. Have you checked out dA lately? I have a few new pics up that I thought you might like ^^

Comso_AC: Hey man. Thanks very much for the comment. As far as the first F/M pic... it will be page 16. And I just posted page 6. So we still got a while, I'm guessing about 9 weeks. I know that's a long time. Hope it ends up being worth the wait.

Thanks Y'all.

I'll post the next pagee of Elsa's tickle torture on Wednesday ^^

B

I just had to stop in again and praise Bandito for generously sharing this epic tickling adventure with the community! Also thanks to Ticklefur for taking the time to add his colorful touch to this endeavor!

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Page Seven

Thanks Morandillas - I really appreciate the support ^^ You rock buddy.

Yeah... another late post. Sorry about that. It' a long story. Clowns are involved, lol.

But if anyone is still watching...

hello...?

*space crickets chriping in the background*

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Finally some foot action (I hear many of you chirp, enthusiastically). And the first episode which introduces a very prevalent theme in TIS (and a personal turn on of mine... the tickle contest). You can lie, cheat, and use any trick ya got... but you better win. Otherwise it's tickle time.

I hope you all like this one. I'll post another Elsa page this week to get us back on schedule ^^

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can Captain Dusty possibly top Slither's tickly performance??? Will she be at the mercy of our hot snakey tickler??? And will Elsa make it thru their little contest before she passes out from all the tickles??? Find out in the next episode of...

The Very Late Space Deet (Not dead... just late).

Attachments

• TIS_C_07a.jpg
    TIS_C_07a.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Oh boy awsome I can't wait to see the captain tickled.

Awesome. She's got three boobs like the girl from Total Recall.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back