• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever tickled a woman's clit and made her laugh?

RonMexico

TMF Novice
Or ladies has anyone ever tickled your clit and made you laugh? I'm not asking for any perverted reasons. I'm doing a study. A study, on different things. Stuff. Purely educational. Like on the Knowledge Channel or the Smartness Channel or one of those. Nope, nothing perverted here, no sirree. Details please.

Oooops..................

Not Intentionally................................

lol yea, it's definitely not a "long visit" spot, cuz otherwise the nerves will start connecting the touching to hornyness, but if you've been doing a lot of tickling everywhere else, the body will see that as another spot

Yes, lol. A lot of times, at the very beginning of oral, I am giggling and laughing and trying to wiggle away because it tickles so much. He is not even trying to tickle me, either. Eventually it settles into arousal (if I can make myself relax thru it), but those first few minutes can be excruciating - in a good way.

It was a little disconcerting to my husband at first (to hear laughing and giggling instead of oooos and ahhhhs, lol). But now we just have fun with the whole situation. =)

I love it when my fiance tickles my clit. I have to agree that it is at least 1000x more ticklish than even my most ticklish areas, which is why it is best (in my opinion only) to be restrained when he tickles me there. At first it was weird for him ... not exactly the reaction he was looking for:) But after he realized just what it was doing to me, he became as hooked on tickling me as I was being tickled. :3poke:

Yes, I damn near fell off the bed the mixture of arousal and the sensitivity was a bit too much, My exboyfriend was very discouraged untill I spent the next 5 minutes convincing him it was great...rather breathlessly, but I did. ;)

Yes, my husband has tickled my clitoris with a feather, and it's excrutiating. I have to be tied down for it (but I want to be tied down anyway).
After a while, it becomes arousal. I move from giggling and quivers to sensual moaning and slow agonizing writhing and, if he keeps at it, full-blown orgasm. I love receiving cunnilingus in any way, shape or form. Sad to know there are men who are too squeamish to go there.

"Sad to know there are men who are too squeamish to go there."

Their loss!

I've had it happen with one woman long ago, but she really disliked being tickled. Because of that, it actually wasn't much fun for either of us.

"Sad to know there are men who are too squeamish to go there."

Their loss!

Amen, Samantha! These wimps don't know what they're missing. OK, it might not smell like apple blossoms, but if they really care about their partners...

Note to guys: Sex should be more than 45 seconds of squishing noises followed by a trip to the refrigerator.

yes, all the time

when we're not fighting, which seems to be the norm these days, but that's another story..
as i was saying, when we "play" i tickle my wife there. she is very ticklish, and will laugh all the way to a gut busting orgasm. she can become quite loud in her laughter, then i have to stop and threaten to not continue if she can't quiet down.. evil i know, lol but what the hay, we both have fun!

steve

And this is bad...why?
this IS a tickling conversation right? we're talking about tickling and laughing, not cumming.

besides, for some, once there is a pop, unfortunately the fun DOES stop. so why not take some extra time to make it last?

In my marriage, my ex would become furious if I laughed during oral, so I taught myself not to do it. Once we split up I became involved with a tickler who really doesn't know our world here at TMF, but loved to tickle. Although I'm mostly ler, fate has brought men in my life who aren't as ticklish as me and also love to tickle.

Now, I have lots of fun in the bedroom. My SO's find it fascinating that I'm as ticklish as I am "down there." I laugh all the way to climax and the orgasms are phenominal!!! I never knew lovemaking could be so wonderful!

Isn't this a common theme in Japanese erotica? They use a small paintbrush called a "feude" or something similar. It's supposed to be unbearable.....

this IS a tickling conversation right? we're talking about tickling and laughing, not cumming.

besides, for some, once there is a pop, unfortunately the fun DOES stop. so why not take some extra time to make it last?

that's why god invented bondage.

when we're not fighting, which seems to be the norm these days, but that's another story..
as i was saying, when we "play" i tickle my wife there. she is very ticklish, and will laugh all the way to a gut busting orgasm. she can become quite loud in her laughter, then i have to stop and threaten to not continue if she can't quiet down.. evil i know, lol but what the hay, we both have fun!

steve

isn't sadism the best form of relationship therapy??? and you don't have to pay yourself a thousand bucks a minute. that's beautiful man.

Sure one time

About two weeks ago at the time of this posting I was in a bondage dungeon with two women acting as subs, I tickled both of their crotches through their stockings with my fingers and they both laughed. I was really hoping for more of the pleasureable moaning kind of reaction. Also that happend at the tail end of my session and I was out of time. Well there's always next time.

In my marriage, my ex would become furious if I laughed during oral, so I taught myself not to do it. Once we split up I became involved with a tickler who really doesn't know our world here at TMF, but loved to tickle. Although I'm mostly ler, fate has brought men in my life who aren't as ticklish as me and also love to tickle.

Now, I have lots of fun in the bedroom. My SO's find it fascinating that I'm as ticklish as I am "down there." I laugh all the way to climax and the orgasms are phenominal!!! I never knew lovemaking could be so wonderful!

I'm so happy for you, girlfriend. Yes, being tied spread eagle to the bed, or even hogtied (with my ankles crossed) and having my clit tickled relentlessly is one of life's greatest joys. My reaction goes from giggling to moaning to loud moaning to cries of anguish to shouting the name of the almighty! The pleasure/agony doesn't last as long as having the soles of my feet or the tips of my toes or my belly button tickled, but the intensity is @#$%& marvelous!

I can't speak for other women, but for me all the baggage we're forced to carry in life, both physical and emotional, is all worth it because we get the multiple orgasms. It's so wonderful to be able to come several times during a lovemaking session. And if my man pops too early, well, he just has to leave me tied up until he's ready for Round 2.

Love,
Jean

I'm so happy for you, girlfriend. Yes, being tied spread eagle to the bed, or even hogtied (with my ankles crossed) and having my clit tickled relentlessly is one of life's greatest joys. My reaction goes from giggling to moaning to loud moaning to cries of anguish to shouting the name of the almighty! The pleasure/agony doesn't last as long as having the soles of my feet or the tips of my toes or my belly button tickled, but the intensity is @#$%& marvelous!

I can't speak for other women, but for me all the baggage we're forced to carry in life, both physical and emotional, is all worth it because we get the multiple orgasms. It's so wonderful to be able to come several times during a lovemaking session. And if my man pops too early, well, he just has to leave me tied up until he's ready for Round 2.

Love,
Jean

dear lord, that's intense. and i'm sure that in the process of leaving you tied he doesn't leae you ALONE, that would be a crime.

wow.

Love,
Jean

Yeah, my life has changed dramatically since I left my marriage. I needed someone who wanted all of my body, not just the pieces/parts I was getting. And I needed someone who'd make sure I got "mine" too, if you know what I mean!

Haven't tried bondage yet since I'm a little phobic about being restrained. But me and my SO have been talking about it. I might get the nerve to try it soon. Besides he's a "compact" guy and one of the last times he tickled me, I nearly kicked his head off his shoulders! Don't want to hurt him you know!

Haven't tried bondage yet since I'm a little phobic about being restrained. But me and my SO have been talking about it. I might get the nerve to try it soon. Besides he's a "compact" guy and one of the last times he tickled me, I nearly kicked his head off his shoulders! Don't want to hurt him you know!

I know what you mean! I love the idea, but in practice bondage makes me uncomfortable. One idea that's worked for me is holding onto to something like the headboard of your bed. It gives you something to struggle against, while not making you phobic. We usually add some kind of "forfeit" so if I let go I have to do something for him. That can be something sexy, or even something like doing one of his chores for him. This doesn't work so well on feet, but I find I'm okay with having my feet restrained if my hands are free.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back