• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever tickled a woman's clit and made her laugh?

awesome question! *warning adult reply*
This is a heart throb for me. A pure love! In the throws of oral on a tied unsuspecting lady, just lightly rolling her clit back and forth in between my teeth. Listening to her erupt into a giggly squeal mixed with gasps and feeling her pull away on the restraints to no avail. wow. then suddenly coming off her clit and sliding in two fingers to get to work on her g-spot ...the noises are heart stopping!
:wub:

You use your teeth? I thought that was universally a no-no.

Dining at the Y.

You use your teeth? I thought that was universally a no-no.__________________

"We know less than one millionth of one percent about anything." - Thomas Edison.

YOU know less than one millionth of one percent about using a woman's inner thighs for earmuffs!!

(And a note to the ladies- Please shave. Otherwise, the latter stages are tantamount to chewing on a soggy Brillo pad.)

Last edited:
(And a note to the ladies- Please shave. Otherwise, the latter stages are tantamount to chewing on a soggy Brillo pad.)

Thanks, jackhole, now there's water all over my desk and my boss wants to know what's so fucking funny.

Yeah. When I first start tonguing down there, it's extremely sensitive for my lady, especially when I pull back the hood to completely expose the gem. It takes a few moments for her to start enjoying oral sexually as opposed to being tickled.

I would like to point out to all those enjoyers of genital tickling, that, we of the genital 'Ler persuasion aren't actually SQUEAMISH to go there...we're just too polite.

Keep in mind that while many of us are actually sexually aroused by tickling, we have to be aware that many others are not. I am one of a VERY fortunate few who can switch from sexual to playful depending on the preference of the 'Lee, and that prevents me from accidentally and instinctively moving into a region that turns fun into AWKWARD.

On top of that, this particular activity requires multiple layers of permission, protocol, and even waivers in order to be allowed, let alone enjoyed. A 'ler such as I requires comfort as well as consent, and to be honest...it's VERY DIFFICULT finding the candidates who would be comfortable with this let alone be openly suggestive of it. After all, how do you even bring it up?

Of course, this is all coming from a single male 'ler, so the codes of conduct are understandably stricter for me, and this entire debate probably applies to people who are involved in relationships as opposed to the gathering crowd of friends. But it's become habit for me to be almost prudish in my approach to tickling women--and it hasn't hurt me so far--but it might have, in the past given the impression to certain flexible 'lees that I was too much of a stuffed shirt to entertain them in a more intense and preferred way.

But I'm sure that the monogamous/non-sexual tickling 'lees appreciate my restraint.

So when I'm at gatherings like NEST and MTP, I automaticcally switch to "PLAYFUL ONLY" settings unless otherwise requested, and out of respect for the 'lee--who IS taking a chance bottoming for another man--I never suggest it myself; they have to bring it up. In fact, when I get myself a 'lee I take a comedic "walk" through a multiple choice chart of what kind of "service" they want: A) PLAYFUL, B)SEXUAL, C)BOTH, D)GET SEXUAL WITH ME DAMMIT! so that there's never any confusion and it helps break the tension a little if they don't know me very well.

That said, I NEVER pass up the opportunity to indulge in this activity for a willing participant, and for anybody taking notes on potential torturers, all you have to do is ask me.

Although you might change your mind a few seconds after. Not that you'll have enough air to say so, mind you.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

The first producer who makes a clip out of this will be my personal hero, I swear! :)

Yes I hvae tickled women who are ticklish there and would love to tickle more in the future, but many don't want to be tickled there, and I would always respect that of course.

Ticklish disabled ladies clit

I once an ex girlfriend who had an incredibliy ticklish clit!!

One sign of a ticklish clit is when you stroke her gspot slowly it sends her into spasms at each stroke!

But when I started to wriggle it fast it was a mix or extreme giggling and her begging to be tickled somewhere else!

She has cerebal palsy and it was the most incredible few minutes of my life!!!

Any ladies friom the uk have a very ticklish clot and are single?!!?

Ticklish disabled ladies clit

anybody else disabled and had this experince?!

I once an ex girlfriend who had an incredibliy ticklish clit!!

One sign of a ticklish clit is when you stroke her gspot slowly it sends her into spasms at each stroke!

But when I started to wriggle it fast it was a mix or extreme giggling and her begging to be tickled somewhere else!

She has cerebal palsy and it was the most incredible few minutes of my life!!!

Any ladies friom the uk have a very ticklish clot and are single?!!?

How do the G-spot and the clit have anything to do with each other here?

It wasn't intentional the first time I felt it being extremely ticklish XD My boyfriend was trying to be nice and "clean me up" and when he did I bucked so hard and giggled before curling into a ball giggling "no" XD i wasn't expecting it, otherwise, i may have enjoyed it way more lmao

It has been a few years since I have the pleasure of navvigating a clit, so I might need a guieded tour again in any Uk ladies wish to be my tour guide?!?

I used to use my goatee to tickle my ex's clit before using my mouth. Ah the laughing orgasm. :bouncybou

Laugh, no. Gasp, moan, and squirm, definitely. Good times.

I found out the goatee is a good tool to use for the clit, takes em to a level they never wanna come down from

Yes, the goatee is a good thing for such activities.

Rob

I always my girlfriend's heels on my shoulders, and lightly stroke her soles while stroking her clit, now she loves being tickled in general.

WOW! That would be an experience :)

This Japanese brush thing sounds amazing aswell!!

I have only met one woman who was ticklish in that spot in that area. she incredible ! sh e would laugh so hard but I couldnt see if she was getting an orgasm. Oh well, I guess she did.

V

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back