• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever tickled a woman's clit and made her laugh?

I know what you mean! I love the idea, but in practice bondage makes me uncomfortable. One idea that's worked for me is holding onto to something like the headboard of your bed. It gives you something to struggle against, while not making you phobic. We usually add some kind of "forfeit" so if I let go I have to do something for him. That can be something sexy, or even something like doing one of his chores for him. This doesn't work so well on feet, but I find I'm okay with having my feet restrained if my hands are free.

I do understand a woman's apprehension about being tied up. Even though I had fantasized about it every day during my teenage years, I was scared out of my wits the first night I was tied up and tickle-tortured. You have to trust your partner implicitly. I guess I was lucky, and in a way I realized the first time I was tied up and tortured by my man that he really loved me. He saw how nervous I was, and acted accordingly. He gave me what I wanted, but respected all boundries. I hope the two of you someday have the same kind of experience. I wish you well.

Love,
Jean

Thank you for the good advice ladies; I will take all under consideration!

And apologies to the OP for taking this train off track a bit, but not too far.

It feels good to get together with like-minded enthusiasts and bring all the issues to the table. Wish I had this 20 years ago, but I'm sure glad it's available now!:tickle::cuddle:

Just a bit of clarification...

"Sad to know there are men who are too squeamish to go there."

Their loss!
xSamanthax

I would like to point out to all those enjoyers of genital tickling, that, we of the genital 'Ler persuasion aren't actually SQUEAMISH to go there...we're just too polite.

Keep in mind that while many of us are actually sexually aroused by tickling, we have to be aware that many others are not. I am one of a VERY fortunate few who can switch from sexual to playful depending on the preference of the 'Lee, and that prevents me from accidentally and instinctively moving into a region that turns fun into AWKWARD.

On top of that, this particular activity requires multiple layers of permission, protocol, and even waivers in order to be allowed, let alone enjoyed. A 'ler such as I requires comfort as well as consent, and to be honest...it's VERY DIFFICULT finding the candidates who would be comfortable with this let alone be openly suggestive of it. After all, how do you even bring it up?

Of course, this is all coming from a single male 'ler, so the codes of conduct are understandably stricter for me, and this entire debate probably applies to people who are involved in relationships as opposed to the gathering crowd of friends. But it's become habit for me to be almost prudish in my approach to tickling women--and it hasn't hurt me so far--but it might have, in the past given the impression to certain flexible 'lees that I was too much of a stuffed shirt to entertain them in a more intense and preferred way.

But I'm sure that the monogamous/non-sexual tickling 'lees appreciate my restraint.

So when I'm at gatherings like NEST and MTP, I automaticcally switch to "PLAYFUL ONLY" settings unless otherwise requested, and out of respect for the 'lee--who IS taking a chance bottoming for another man--I never suggest it myself; they have to bring it up. In fact, when I get myself a 'lee I take a comedic "walk" through a multiple choice chart of what kind of "service" they want: A) PLAYFUL, B)SEXUAL, C)BOTH, D)GET SEXUAL WITH ME DAMMIT! so that there's never any confusion and it helps break the tension a little if they don't know me very well.

That said, I NEVER pass up the opportunity to indulge in this activity for a willing participant, and for anybody taking notes on potential torturers, all you have to do is ask me.

Although you might change your mind a few seconds after. Not that you'll have enough air to say so, mind you.

I haven't tickled a clit and caused laughter. Would damned well like to though!

If we were talking about any other part of anatomy, then yes it would be a challenge.

But in this case, it's merely a warning. And a fact.:devil:

I always my girlfriend's heels on my shoulders, and lightly stroke her soles while stroking her clit, now she loves being tickled in general.

My reaction goes from giggling to moaning to loud moaning to cries of anguish to shouting the name of the almighty! The pleasure/agony doesn't last as long as having the soles of my feet or the tips of my toes or my belly button tickled, but the intensity is @#$%& marvelous!

I can't speak for other women, but for me all the baggage we're forced to carry in life, both physical and emotional, is all worth it because we get the multiple orgasms. It's so wonderful to be able to come several times during a lovemaking session. And if my man pops too early, well, he just has to leave me tied up until he's ready for Round 2.

Love,
Jean

I couldn't agree more :2poke:

The first time my future husband and I had a tickle-torture date, he did come about a half-hour into the action. Can't blame him. He had a reasonably attractive, totally naked 19-year-old girl very tightly tied spread eagled to his bed. I didn't see him lose it. He told me later, adding that because I didnt use the safeword he decided to keep going (you had better keep going, buster!!). After almost 3 hours of torture he was ready to finish me off. Needless to say I came several times before he was hard enough to conjugate the verb. What a beautiful night that was *sigh*

Love,
Jean

definitely. in fact when it starts to tickle even more that's usually what pushes me into an orgasm.

I've met one lady who had a ticklish clit.

In fact it was to the point where the arousal was held back by it. And it was the most ticklish spot she had. I think it took a good 5 or 10 minutes before arousal took over. But all I had to do was tickle her somewhere else and it reset back to being ticklish.

That was a long hour for her. She earned that orgasm....:devil2:

Christopher

Gadilici, I gave to admit that I am DYING to hear the details of that story! :)

I'll tell you in a PM, if you like. :) Not gonna post too many of those details in public. :angel:

Christopher

Amen, Samantha! These wimps don't know what they're missing. OK, it might not smell like apple blossoms, but if they really care about their partners...

Note to guys: Sex should be more than 45 seconds of squishing noises followed by a trip to the refrigerator.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow. That comment wins. All I pictured with that comment was Quagmire from family guy doing that.

Note to guys: Sex should be more than 45 seconds of squishing noises followed by a trip to the refrigerator.

I'm in complete agreement with you, Jean. It's the WOMAN who should make the trip to the refrigerator, in order to hastily prepare a quick bite for the man before he falls asleep after that exhaustingly squishy 45 second fuckathon.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*Snore*.....

Last edited:
I'm in complete agrement with you, Jean. It's the WOMAN who should make the trip to the refrigerator, in order to hastily prepare a quick bite for the man before he falls asleep.

Longfellow, couldn't have said it better, good sir:bowing:

awesome question! *warning adult reply*
This is a heart throb for me. A pure love! In the throws of oral on a tied unsuspecting lady, just lightly rolling her clit back and forth in between my teeth. Listening to her erupt into a giggly squeal mixed with gasps and feeling her pull away on the restraints to no avail. wow. then suddenly coming off her clit and sliding in two fingers to get to work on her g-spot ...the noises are heart stopping!
:wub:

Amen, Samantha! These wimps don't know what they're missing. OK, it might not smell like apple blossoms, but if they really care about their partners...

The boys don't know what they are missing! Let a man in there!
I LOVE that moment when her thighs CRUSH your head in a vise but my tongue keeps working...hmmm...yeah. That moment when you suck her clit like a hoover...
And the smell/taste isn't bad at all, and oh yeah, you can add whipped cream to ANYTHING! haha.

BTW, Raytheon...DON'T stop sucking on that clit while going for the G-spot, now that's a scream! It requires a bit of maneuvering but the results are amazing...and many!

I LOVE that moment when her thighs CRUSH your head in a vise but my tongue keeps working...hmmm...yeah. That moment when you suck her clit like a hoover...
And the smell/taste isn't bad at all, and oh yeah, you can add whipped cream to ANYTHING! haha.

BTW, Raytheon...DON'T stop sucking on that clit while going for the G-spot, now that's a scream! It requires a bit of maneuvering but the results are amazing...and many!

You sir, leave me with few words to say on the subject matter.........

Good friggin' grief!!!!!

You sir, leave me with few words to say on the subject matter.........

Good friggin' grief!!!!!

I agree with you Kis.. wow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back