• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask *Sketch* the Wolf a Question

I'd be a hot, lazy summer day because I have such a hot personality and everyone enjoys having an excuse to be lazy....and it's perfect weather to go swimming too

any more questions? just ask...doesn't matter what, I'll give you my most honest answer or opinion on whatever topics you post

ok peoples! I know that there are more questions you would like to ask me...I DARE YOU :D

:bump:

I'm bumping my thread back up again...hopefully someone will respond with a question

:bump: it one more time since right now, everyone seems to be in an "Ask me" thread mood

I found the TMF when I went searching through the links of a new (at the time) furry art page that had tickling pics in them and there it was...a direct link to the homepage and I got hooked on it...only to leave the TMF for a few years while I was working on my balancing my now former career and marriage. When I lost my job due to a technicality, I tried rejoining the TMF, but lost my sign in info, so I made a new profile..now here I am

How long were you and your wife dating before you got married?

we were dating for approximately 2 years...I finally decided that I didn't want any other woman than her and arranged to propose to her during a romantic dinner for 2 at her favorite (and ironically most expensive) restaurant. As soon as I went down on bended knee, she said yes before I could even get the ring out of my pocket.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Right now it's Moose Tracks from Eddy's

It used to be Chocolate cookie dough ice cream but I grew out of it and my love of Britney Spears who also shares an interest in the flavor :D

I just did...and just in time for a fierce thunderstorm to get me out of the SSF and off the computer...hopefully someone will continue to post in that thread while I'm gone

When wolves reach puberty, do they lose ball hair?

Wolves neither lose hair nor gain hair in their private regions, the fur pretty much stays the same from birth, a thin layer of fur surrounding the male penis or the female vagina.

Do you use hair products?

As a human being in real life, yes I do use hair care products, but only shampoo. I don't use gel or mouse or hair spray.

As for the wolf, they haven't even heard of such things, nor would they care if they did :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back