• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask *Sketch* the Wolf a Question

I swear I thought I asked you a question but apparently I didn't.

Where did you find that wolf pic you had before you changed it to the one you have now in your sig? :D

I swear I thought I asked you a question but apparently I didn't.

Where did you find that wolf pic you had before you changed it to the one you have now in your sig? :D

I found both of them on Photobucket...all I had to do was type "wolf spirit" in the search box and there they were

what's the weather like?

cloudy and windy, possible chance of a thunderstorm late night/early morning... chance of rain 30 % (officially from the Weather Channel's Local on the 8's)

:bump: ing it once again so Miss Serendipity or anyone else that's currently posting in the SSF will ask a question or two :D

Yes, the wife tickled me for 2 solid hours last night, had me howling within 30 mins of that. :D

How long will it take you to replace your new sig pic? :p

Since you liked it so much, I plan on having it as my siggy pic for quite a long time... it will probably be there for at least a month depending on if I find something better...maybe a full nudey pic of me in wolf form :D jk

:bump: I am now bored enough to answer some questions you may have for me :D

Do wolves have an affinity or fixation for women in red hoods?

Dude, whatever happened to those videos you were gonna send me? You're making me a sad panda :(

The cam I was supposed to get never got bought b/c we've hit an even BIGGER financial dilema. As I'm replying to this old thread, I'm being sued for thousands of dollars for unpaid bills by both credit card companies and an old hospital bill that my health insurance at the time should've paid already. I can't even get them on the phone no more. I'm in the process of finding a lawyer. I hope this will be the last time this thread will be pulled back up, I'm trying to forget the past and this thread being reemerged every once in a while is only serving as a reminder of my past mistakes. If you need me to ask any more questions, CLICK HERE!!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back