• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2011!!!!!!!

Not to mention the umm...15ish people who actually witnessed one Natural being destroyed 2 Bella's ago....

Awww...I'll give you hugs Aquaman!

2 Bella's ago....

That sounds like I get replaced with a new model every year. Which might please certain folks...:cool:

Meanwhile let's not pick on our Natural Switch, Hortense; his request to avoid court this year proves that he's been sufficiently chastened and traumatized by his own Fail and simply cannot handle any more :headpat:

Meanwhile let's not pick on our Natural Switch, Hortense; his request to avoid court this year proves that he's been sufficiently chastened and traumatized by his own Fail and simply cannot handle any more :headpat:

I'm sorry, are you trying to discourage picking on Uncle Ruckus with the above statement?

SS

That sounds like I get replaced with a new model every year. Which might please certain folks...:cool:

first off, I did not try to avoid anything...if it happens it happens

secondly I do not fail...EVER (no wire hangers ever, no Natural fail, EVER!!

and lastly, you all will pay for your treachery...especially birfday gurl

I'm sorry, are you trying to discourage picking on Uncle Ruckus with the above statement?

SS
Snail, your stock just went up!!

I have photographic proof that my man Hortense did in fact go down. But also, in all honesty, he did not run. I will defend this every time. He did not run....

....because he was trapped on a second story balcony and couldn't run!!!! LOL

Sh*t, F*ck o and all that!!! So due to this freak Oct storm and power being out in a lot of the state they have postponed my daughters State Cheerleading championships from this Sat to next Sat Nov 12th!!! her 1st state!! fml

Sh*t, F*ck o and all that!!! So due to this freak Oct storm and power being out in a lot of the state they have postponed my daughters State Cheerleading championships from this Sat to next Sat Nov 12th!!! her 1st state!! fml

Oh no! What does that mean? :(

Oh no! What does that mean? :(

I was having a very guilty mommy moment, love my kids dearly. Would hate to miss the gathering. I am coming but I think I will feel a bit guilty. I have worked out my daughter's situation but very sad I have to miss it. I wish I had live cam for the Cheerleading performance!

I shall be there.

PS....CT with all it's lovely trees has gotten bashed bad over storms the last couple of years!

I need stress relief!!

hello all, Bella bash is only a week away!!!! where is everyone?? no smack talk???

What costumes have people worn in the past? I am curious to know :)

Last year we had Rambo, The Punisher, a tiger, Lady Gaga, Popeye, a few vampires, Phantom of the Opera...that's all I can remember for now.

hello all, Bella bash is only a week away!!!! where is everyone?? no smack talk???

They've likely realized they only have 6 days til they have to face the consequences of that smack talk. XD

As for the costume question, I was a vampire last year. But, like, a legit vampire, not some glittery douchebag.

Can I just say that I was just working on my costume, and DAMN, I'm pretty pleased with myself right now. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with :D Whoever had the idea to change this from a pajama party to a costume party is a emmereffin genius.

I'm sure my costume will be lame by comparison but I've got an idea. I'm also bringing two of the masks I got from my aunt and her bf from his closed down party store...fighting urge to also bring jukebox pinata. :p 4 days til Toronto, 5 days until BASH - BAM!

Hey, all, I send you my greetings. The one year I actually lived in Ohio, I didn't make it, and now I'm back miles away from Ohio. I was hoping I'd still be there with a permanent full-time teaching job there by now. While living in Cincinnati, I had the pleasure of getting to know Desdemona in person. And who knows, maybe I'll be back there one day, and make my Bella's debut. Meanwhile, have fun all!

Hey folks, Bill and I just bought a way cool little fire pit for my backyard, YAY for S'mores and mayhem by firelight :rockon: we're a tad short on outdoor sittage though, I'll have a few chairs and blankets but if you're driving to the Bash and you have room in your vehicle please bring a folding chair/beanbag/old blankies/something to sit on, thanks bunches! x-posted in various places

Hey folks, Bill and I just bought a way cool little fire pit for my backyard, YAY for S'mores and mayhem by firelight :rockon: we're a tad short on outdoor sittage though, I'll have a few chairs and blankets but if you're driving to the Bash and you have room in your vehicle please bring a folding chair/beanbag/old blankies/something to sit on, thanks bunches! x-posted in various places

sounds great!!

Hi folks! Just popping in to say this is your last chance to PM me if you haven't yet about getting picked up/ dropped off to the airport for next weekend. If you have not and still need to you have until tomorrow night to get it done.

Hope you all have a great next few days and I can't wait to see you all!

FYI, I never announce the hotel or the party room numbers: Bash vets: it's the same rooms as last year. Newbies: if I didn't send that info with your confirmation let me know and I shall send it! :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back