• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2011!!!!!!!

Hey I wanted to Thank Everyone who was so great to talk to. I hope I did not become too annoying to anyone! lol But I wanted to give a noobie play book for people who will go in time.

Play book First day
1. You are walking into a house of people who you do not know and they dont know you. You will find a person that is not talking to someone and you will attack them with a solid handshake and a smile. Ask for a name and give yours (Form names work best!) Its important that you pick wisely as you will be using this person else where.

2. After meeting new people and forgetting every ones name. Your best course of action is to watch and take it all in. As there is a lot going on. I do suggest that you get to know people. Tickling will come but you can not just walk in and start touching everyone, like you know the place. You don't..... But the people are very nice and will introduce themselves. You need to mingle for this to happen.

Suggested actions

1. Cling. Find the people you met the day before and shadow them. (This can become a problem be smart)

2. Target someone who is alone (This does not happen often. But find them and talk to them. NO need to be bashful (ahah pun) )

3. Just stand near a group and start talking about the subject they are talking about

4. Have shifty Judgey eyes......It works

5. If you say Nam Nam something will be put in your mouth every time...

6 If you want to get some were you will have to push your way there.

7. Play the board games. It is to the most epic of fun

8. Have fun.

Thats the quick guide. if it is not coherent I am sorry. I have running on 4 hours of sleep. and sore ribs from laughing in the most odd ways. Thanks again everyone I really had a good time! I will have to plan flights to visit people.

Step 5 should read "Nom Nom" and if you leave hungry its your own fault. Other stuff madman wrote is right on.

I have so much to say to all of you but my head is still about to fall on the keyboard! But for now I love you all so much!! You all are really just so very special to me! There is no place in the world that would rather be! Love you....more to follow!!

Got home about an hour ago. To combat depression, today is weed and Skyrim day...all day long. Bellas was awesome, as always. Lots of ups, some downs, all coming together to form a truly great experience. I'll likely do the shoutie-outie-thingie soon, but I'll be too lazy to do it today. :p I miss everyone though, God I do.

I'll post this here too.

I've got about 350+ pics from the weekend (the videos haven't been uploaded yet) so if you want the link to the album, just PM me.

Love you all.

Reality bites.

EDIT: I shouldn't have to say this at all, but if you did NOT attend Bella Bash (or any gathering) then you can NOT see the photo album. So please don't PM or anyone else asking for the link. This is a legitimate privacy concern for some members who did attend. Thanks.

:angry:

Last edited:
Best weekend I have ever had in Ohio since moved to Dayton, hands down. And an amazing start to my new journey! <3

I love you all. This may be the best Bash we've ever had, and that's really sayin' something. Special shout-outs to Kraziedog and Musicroxmysox for all their hard work on the hotel and keeping all the flights straight for my wee brain, NGO2 for being my right-hand man and making AMAZING dishes for us, TEAM CANADA for being WIN and being there anytime I needed help with anything plus bringing us our first Australian, :dogpile:, to my Bash Noobians for being so awesome, to everyone who turned out for rollerskating and Bashball and karaoke (major amounts of epic!) and especially to my partners Bill and Brucetheshark, I could never ever manage these weekends without you two, I love you. Thank you so much.

Going now for part two of my annual post-bash coma :zzzzz:

Bella: Your party is almost as amazing as you are. Thank you so much for opening your home, heart, and spirit of fun to all of us. I adore you!

My old and new friends: I love you. I need to see you again soon. I hate that I either didn't get, or don't remember, the names of some of the people I enjoyed meeting the most but that's the way I roll. Just call me Dory.

Bella Bash was amazing. I will never be able to find a group of people I could feel 110% more comfortable with. Literally. I can be myself there and I love each and every one of you so much. Thanks for everything. Until then--I guess I'll just have to miss you all like crazy!

Home and missing everyone harder than ever. Can I submit an official request that everyone makes long, emotional lovey posts so that I can perv them year after year and remember how glorious the weekend was? Please?

I too had a fantastic time. So glad I came. (Even got back in time for class!) :swayparrot:
Bella -- echoing the sentiments above, thanks for everything. Your generosity in sharing your home, time, energy, money, family, vehicle, anecdotes, etc. etc. was just remarkable. This will be a tough act for any other gathering to follow. As the saying goes, you rock!:thumbsup: Guess I need to try to catch everybody again in Philly in 5.5 months ...

--Kai

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back