• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2011!!!!!!!

Hey if anyone needs a ride from northern Ohio let me know. I leave Thursday! And will be back in Youngstown for Monday morning. Let me know!

and I totally have a full Storm trooper costume... But I will only wear parts as its a pain..

Epic exited!

One more day!! :excited:. I feel like I swallowed an entire box of butterflies...that incidentally also swallowed butterflies :jester:. I'm so f*cking nervous and excited :bounce:. See you guys soon :wavingguy

I feel the same way!!! A mixture of butterflies, nervousness, excitement, and terror XD!

I feel the same way!!! A mixture of butterflies, nervousness, excitement, and terror XD!

Hmmm...butterflies, nervousness, excitement, and terror...sounds like a new list of ingredients for a Calvin Klein perfume :D.

Fear...by Calvin Klein...now with 125% more butterflies :jester: (LOL, I think the nervousness has destroyed my brain :bwahaha:)

boarding pass in hand!! just packing tonight!!! Super Excited!!! cya you all tomorrow!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:

All packed, got my boarding pass printed out, staying with my sister in D.C. and then being dropped off at the airport tomorrow morning ^^ Sooooo excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nervous about my flight though).

Have fun, guys! :) Hope to see some, or all of you, at NEST 12 :) Have a blast this weekend and safe travels to all!!! :)

In exactly 12 hours I shall be on a plane headed to Bella Bash! Cannot wait!!!! :D Safe travels to everyone!!! :bubbleheart: Can't wait to see you all!

(And thank you Falcon for the really kind statement above *Hug* :bubbleheart:)

leaving in 3 hours...Maybe

The air is bumpy but the pilots are skilled.

Safe travels to everyone and remember you are not allowed to smile when the TSA is checking your bags... They noticed items when the giggled as your bag when through the scanner.

HEELLLLPPP MEE LOL i dint not see this til friday at work ,,,cuase i work too much,,,,,now its my birthday weekend too,, i have tickle toys tickle n spank bench in car for all to use and i i have now idea what hotel for sure i want to see if i can book a room before i leave cleveland please let meknow anyone how i get there im driving 71 n hope i hear from someone by the time i get to cloumbus email me if u can or have bella message me i know the room numbers all 3 but dont know which hotel im afraid i wont hera back til later thanks all ticklishboy28 yahoo any one help

ok im starting to panic a little the first time i think i have the courage to go and i cant get info what hotel anyone help ill pay for room and your entry i still be scared to get tickled n spanked when there but i do it if i had too,,lol fun to watch too i go to local clubs not any tickle things going on n i have alot of toys bag of feathers brushes many tools n i have a portable bench i can bring someone let meknow soon i need to make it tonight !! its my birth day too n ill do anything anyone out there ???

Just got home from Bella's. It was a great time and seeing old friends was what I needed. In fact, a weekend of nothing but mindless fun and easy times was double what I needed. Bella is wonderful, Chef Bill outdid himself with the brisket, Judy makes the best Southern Johnny Bread....which is an enigma in itself because she Jewish and from The Bronx...., Team Canada brought about 30 pounds of the richest chocolate and Byron's southern baked beans are still hanging with me. The Friday meal alone was worth the drive! You are all an amazing group of people and I am humbled to be included in this chaotic birthday festival!

i can only imagine how fun it must be n i would hope relaxing ,,between tickles i had a lady here with the most perfect feet we wanted to go soo bad !!!it was like a funeral for me this morning i knew i missed out the most favorite thing i love it still hurts like hell ,,,i truly dont believe there is anyone on the planet that loves n understands tickling like me i been into it since i was a young teen and i used to get pinned down n tickled alot soo humiliating back then ,,,now i look for that its funny and i can give it or take it as i understand the fun of being in control as being controlled its all good fun and i never thought it was soo close by to me ,,soooo sad it will take time to get over this ,,,,:banghead:

Hey I wanted to Thank Everyone who was so great to talk to. I hope I did not become too annoying to anyone! lol But I wanted to give a noobie play book for people who will go in time.

Play book First day
1. You are walking into a house of people who you do not know and they dont know you. You will find a person that is not talking to someone and you will attack them with a solid handshake and a smile. Ask for a name and give yours (Form names work best!) Its important that you pick wisely as you will be using this person else where.

2. After meeting new people and forgetting every ones name. Your best course of action is to watch and take it all in. As there is a lot going on. I do suggest that you get to know people. Tickling will come but you can not just walk in and start touching everyone, like you know the place. You don't..... But the people are very nice and will introduce themselves. You need to mingle for this to happen.

Suggested actions

1. Cling. Find the people you met the day before and shadow them. (This can become a problem be smart)

2. Target someone who is alone (This does not happen often. But find them and talk to them. NO need to be bashful (ahah pun) )

3. Just stand near a group and start talking about the subject they are talking about

4. Have shifty Judgey eyes......It works

5. If you say Nam Nam something will be put in your mouth every time...

6 If you want to get some were you will have to push your way there.

7. Play the board games. It is to the most epic of fun

8. Have fun.

Thats the quick guide. if it is not coherent I am sorry. I have running on 4 hours of sleep. and sore ribs from laughing in the most odd ways. Thanks again everyone I really had a good time! I will have to plan flights to visit people.

Hey I wanted to Thank Everyone who was so great to talk to. I hope I did not become too annoying to anyone! lol But I wanted to give a noobie play book for people who will go in time.

Play book First day
1. You are walking into a house of people who you do not know and they dont know you. You will find a person that is not talking to someone and you will attack them with a solid handshake and a smile. Ask for a name and give yours (Form names work best!) Its important that you pick wisely as you will be using this person else where.

2. After meeting new people and forgetting every ones name. Your best course of action is to watch and take it all in. As there is a lot going on. I do suggest that you get to know people. Tickling will come but you can not just walk in and start touching everyone, like you know the place. You don't..... But the people are very nice and will introduce themselves. You need to mingle for this to happen.

Suggested actions

1. Cling. Find the people you met the day before and shadow them. (This can become a problem be smart)

2. Target someone who is alone (This does not happen often. But find them and talk to them. NO need to be bashful (ahah pun) )

3. Just stand near a group and start talking about the subject they are talking about

4. Have shifty Judgey eyes......It works

5. If you say Nam Nam something will be put in your mouth every time...

6 If you want to get some were you will have to push your way there.

7. Play the board games. It is to the most epic of fun

8. Have fun.

Thats the quick guide. if it is not coherent I am sorry. I have running on 4 hours of sleep. and sore ribs from laughing in the most odd ways. Thanks again everyone I really had a good time! I will have to plan flights to visit people.

Awesome meeting and hanging with ya bud! Good guide and you ran the playbook perfectly. The Bash was epic as usual.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back