• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a Bella? :D

Allow me to refresh your memory :cool: :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Interesting... I'll have to look into this here little occasion perhaps.

Team Canada is looking into attendance, assuming, of course, we're invited. ;)

Snail Shell

It's not up to me, RChello...it's not my wedding...:(

Have an AMAZING time, y'all...

Would you be willing to once again lend your kind assistance to a simple rhinoceros who cannot distinguish a drinking glass from a vase?

once again...
i am so freaking excited!

i'll be 21 by then!
and and and there are gonna be so many awesome people thereee!
andddd i don't have to travel far!
and and and and it's just gonna be so much fun!

AND JAY YOU BETTER BRING CATCHPHRASEEEEE!!!

Looks like Dave and I won't be able to make it. :( Hopefully we'll see everyone in Albany.

Allow me to refresh your memory :cool: :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

fffuuuu.jpg

Ah, I may just plan on attending this one, haven't visited anyone out west yet. There's certainly some members I've been waiting to meet.

Plus, that Saturday is my birthday! What a present to myself.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the time off work....scheduling is weird with the new job and all. I really do hope to see everyone!
=)
Kassi

previously Kassilei

Keeping fingers crossed. I have not yet experienced the Bella bash.

Wow... this falls right on my vacation week, too... Hmm... :ermm:

AND JAY YOU BETTER BRING CATCHPHRASEEEEE!!!
You're on babe! You had BETTER be around to play it this time. :woot:

Looks like Dave and I won't be able to make it. :( Hopefully we'll see everyone in Albany.

Nooooooooooooooo! :(

Mel and I are down like a clown for the bash. I can't wait to see everyone again and help the mochalicious mama celebrate her birthday once again. I'll have United Airlines start warming up a couple seats for us! :yayzorz:

I cannot for to go to BellaBash this year due to a recent cata-fucking-strophic financial development that even looms to threaten my ability to attend NEST next year. While I might be able to salvage the latter, it will cost me the funds for the former.

Sorry, but looks like I'm not goin anywhar till May 2011.

While I cannot discern fact from fiction on my part yet, I am on that part of the fence that is angling away from attending the Bash and possibly even NEST, much like Amnesiac but for different reasons.

My life is beginning to accelerate at a torrid pace (whose isn't? ) and that torrid pace includes three things that does tie up the pittance collectibles otherwise known as my funds: finding a house with which to live in with my gf (primary), keeping a promise to visit a couple of friends who live on the opposite coast from me and looking into a ring.

Now if I can find a full-time job that's decent between now and the Bash or NEST without jeopardizing my plan then it might end up being fiction but otherwise it's looking like the fact is I will have to bow out.

I'll hopefully be able to discern between the two very soon. Otherwise I hope everyone has an absolute blast! :D

I'd love to come but don't know if I'll get to. would love some tickle action.. It's a matter of finding how to get there and who's going to bring me. Kinda hard when I live at home with Mom and all. Sure sounds fun. I'll keep you posted! when is the deadline?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back