• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College students

23/f

Sometimes in college, sometimes not! Depending on if I feel like taking classes. :) But I have a job so I don't know if this expels me from the cool kids group. Let's hope not. Party at Aimee's house!

If any of you would like to talk a walk on the wild side in Amsterdam, just let me know ;)

Hey guys I'm also a college student actually just stopped lurking so you never know, there are probably plenty more out there. If any of you guys wanna talk about whatever feel free to send me a message sometime though

If any of you would like to talk a walk on the wild side in Amsterdam, just let me know ;)

Amsterdam... Amsterdam... I forget, is that where the pussies are, or the communists? Ah well, I'm too lazy to care. I'll go back to eating my KFC and shooting my guns into the air.

Heh. If I didn't check your thread history, I'd've wondered if you were serious. Y'seem like someone who'd be dangerous when sharin' beers. ;)

Well, I am dangerous when I drink, but it's because I only drink tequila straight.... while riding on a tricycle through a flaming hoop... across a 30ft. chasm.

Im 20/m from NH still in college and always looking to talk to people

19/Male/Maine - Been here for a few years, just don't post often. I'm a terrible lurker XD

22/m/va, jus graduated May 9th, and also a terrible lurker, but i'm working on trying to chat with more people

24/m/IL.... i don't think there's anyone out this way. just corn, soybeans, and livestock

Let's conform to the college student stereotype and have a beerdrinking contest!

Well, I am dangerous when I drink, but it's because I only drink tequila straight.... while riding on a tricycle through a flaming hoop... across a 30ft. chasm.

@Tinkerhead: LMAO, I like the way you think sir.

To Everyone: 19/M/Gainesville, FL (the place with the good football team, :p). Be happy to talk to anyone, anytime.

19 / m. Murfreesboro, TN.

I'm in northern alabama a lot as well. :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back