• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College students

20/m/london. also in my final semester, although hopefully I'm gonna do a masters so I get to be a student for another year :woot:

24/M Philly here, Law School. Feel free to private message me. Would love to meet some new people.

21/m @ ucla...not much luck finding anyone in westwood!

College Tickler

22/m/USC (the REAL one, you know, in South Carolina) lookin for girls to chat with/meet with

I'm a 22-year-old male living in Nashville. Recently graduated from college, but the college student identity hasn't quite totally vacated me. I plan on returning to grad school in a year or two, besides.

It would be nice to have a fruitful younger community here, but at this point I'm resigned to agreeing with whoever said the best route is meeting people normally (in day-to-day life) and slowly initiating them into the lifestyle.

Forum, prove me wrong.

Hi I'm 22 and go to Shenandoah University in VA. I'm in the Shenandoah Conservatory of Music. I would be interested.

Awesome. I wish I could attend this party but, I've not a method of transport except my feet...and they are reserved for short distances.

Every one gets a case of beer (1.9 gallon) and the first one to finish wins!

$5 per case, so it's affordable too. :cool2:

If you can only do that....you are no true college student :) or those colleges in Amsterdam have no beer.....come on....you guys have a reputation of being crazy....dont tell me you just want to fight over a case of beer :)

If you can only do that....you are no true college student :) or those colleges in Amsterdam have no beer.....come on....you guys have a reputation of being crazy....dont tell me you just want to fight over a case of beer :)

Everyone buys 1.9 gallons (7.2 liters) of beer for just $5,- and the first one who finishes drinking it wins the contest; the only fight involved is the fight to keep all that beer inside your stomach. :p

Everyone buys 1.9 gallons (7.2 liters) of beer for just $5,- and the first one who finishes drinking it wins the contest; the only fight involved is the fight to keep all that beer inside your stomach. :p

I am fully aware of the gallon/litter conversion ;)

And i kid you not...you will have a serious fight on your hands if you ever get to know me for real.

Anyway, tomorrow i will practice....

If we follow standard proceedings, tomorrow i shall have 10 beers before dinner, plus some wine during dinner and maybe some strong liquor afterwards :p Some go for wiskhey at the end but i canot drink whiskhey since i had a full bottle myself together with some bad quality juice and a couple of beers on top.....yeahhhh...it was pretty much like NASA practicing for serious g force issues :D :D :D

So these days i only stand whiskhey if its an irish coffee or something like that :p :p :p

Ahhh but believe me....we all eat a lot also and we will be all standing and chatting by the end of it all, what i described above is just standard practice.

I am fully aware of the gallon/litter conversion ;)

And i kid you not...you will have a serious fight on your hands if you ever get to know me for real.

Anyway, tomorrow i will practice....

If we follow standard proceedings, tomorrow i shall have 10 beers before dinner, plus some wine during dinner and maybe some strong liquor afterwards :p Some go for wiskhey at the end but i canot drink whiskhey since i had a full bottle myself together with some bad quality juice and a couple of beers on top.....yeahhhh...it was pretty much like NASA practicing for serious g force issues :D :D :D
QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha. Dude you're the man

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back