• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College students

I am fully aware of the gallon/litter conversion ;)

And i kid you not...you will have a serious fight on your hands if you ever get to know me for real.

Anyway, tomorrow i will practice....

If we follow standard proceedings, tomorrow i shall have 10 beers before dinner, plus some wine during dinner and maybe some strong liquor afterwards :p Some go for wiskhey at the end but i canot drink whiskhey since i had a full bottle myself together with some bad quality juice and a couple of beers on top.....yeahhhh...it was pretty much like NASA practicing for serious g force issues :D :D :D

So these days i only stand whiskhey if its an irish coffee or something like that :p :p :p

Ahhh but believe me....we all eat a lot also and we will be all standing and chatting by the end of it all, what i described above is just standard practice.

Sounds like we'd have a proper contest indeed. :D

Yay for young people! I'm a 20 year old senior who just joined... Glad to see some people my age around here.

23/f...Went to school when I was 18-19 but haven't went back. Soon hoping to get back into school by Fall! I am hosting a gathering in Cincinnati Ohio if anyone is interested! It kind of has a "young" theme!

23/f...Went to school when I was 18-19 but haven't went back. Soon hoping to get back into school by Fall! I am hosting a gathering in Cincinnati Ohio if anyone is interested! It kind of has a "young" theme!

If I had $1000 to spare and enough time I'd definitely be there.

I am 24/m/PA and I am attending to College at HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) in Lancaster. I am going into the nursing field. ^^

18/m/ler from ny in college. i agree that there arent many college students speaking up, but its cause there's a lot of older people who when looking for someone put age restrictions or think youre lying about your age when you tell them youre 18 or 19. im always down to chat, pm me if you want to.

20 year old from UTSA in San Antonio, Texas. Ticklish Armpits, Feet, and Tummy. Tummy is most ticklish spot. 177 pounds and 5 ft and 8 inches. Never been tied and tickled in tickle torture serious play. Would like to put in set of stocks, mummified, or hog tied. I will accept other scenarios from interrogations, cowboys and Indians, tickling discipline. Hit me up at [email protected] if you are interested to tie up and tickle me out of mind.

Hey! I'm a 21/f/'lee from a NY college, and though I can't promise to meet up with people, I'd love to chat online!

If you're interested, message me at [email protected] :D

Well, I just graduated last month but I'm still in Chicago (and still up for meeting people)

SUP!!!! 20 (almost 21 ;) ) college student currently living in the Grand Rapids, MI area.

Gotta say, love seeing all the younger generation out and about :)

hello! im 22 f AR. im a college student and i just joined here around september of last yr. im up for meeting new ppl.

i guess im kinda a college student, at university the other side of the atlantic (uk) :X

I'm a student and I was wondering if there's anyone interested in cyber tickling or just some general tickle chat?

Haha so many responses- this thread is two years old..

Student at Columbus State. In Georgia not Ohio :p

41/M... I'm a university student. Although older than most of you, I only look around 32. I'm also an expert tickler. :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back