• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

I just reserved a room at StudioPlus.This is gonna be great! :bouncybou

Dude, I was just thinking.....we're already having a good time, and it hasn't even HAPPENED yet! This munch is friggin sweet!

Dude, I was just thinking.....we're already having a good time, and it hasn't even HAPPENED yet! This munch is friggin sweet!

Right you are man.Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the goofs! :D

Technically no, Texas does NOT rock, but you have some good people living there.:manicd:

Lee/Ler/Switch

For those who are attending and want to play, please specify if you are a 'Lee, 'Ler, or Switch

Technically no, Texas does NOT rock, but you have some good people living there.:manicd:

Wow.....yeah, you already know whats up! I'mma get midevil on your @$$! Hast thou forgotten the 11th commandment? Thou shalt not speaketh ill of Texas!

Oh yeah.....ler!

Are you thinking of doing the nametag idea, like at NEST?

Real name, TMF name, preference (ler/lee/switch/unknown)

?

Are you thinking of doing the nametag idea, like at NEST?

Real name, TMF name, preference (ler/lee/switch/unknown)

?

Mike, anybody from your neck of the woods attending? Let me know, so I can add them to the RSVP list

Mike, anybody from your neck of the woods attending? Let me know, so I can add them to the RSVP list

I will have one guest.

I may have a couple attending as well. This is not guarnteed, though.

One person from NEAAL named BBWsub will be there.

More NEAAL members MIGHT be added as the event nears. Is there a cut-off date?

I will have one guest.

I may have a couple attending as well. This is not guarnteed, though.

One person from NEAAL named BBWsub will be there.

More NEAAL members MIGHT be added as the event nears. Is there a cut-off date?

Ok, that's cool. There is no cut off.

Be coming in from Tulsa. I'm in Dallas regularly since all my family is there. It would be Da Bomb for me. My fingaz is ALWAYS ready for some soft, wrinkled soles and wiggling toes. I'm in!

Before I forget.

One of my hobbies is taking 3-D pictures.... I have a camera with 2 built-in lenses that does this.

I will be bringing this to the gathering in case anyone is willing to have their tickling fun photographed as a keepsake

***Now let me say this before people start getting nervous:

I will take photos ONLY if the person getting tickled is willing. My camera will stay out of sight unless CONSENT is given.

These photos will NOT GO ON THE INTERNET. THEY WILL NOT BE PROVIDED TO ANYONE -- only 2 people would get copies of these pictures: me, and the person being tickled. That's it. The negatives will stay with me.

I am real big about discretion.

Also, for those who might be interested in being photographed as a memento but are still a little unsure, I DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW ANYONE'S FACE. This goes for ticklers and ticklees. I can just take shots of tickled feet, tickled bellys or underarms, etc.

I took 3-D pictures of Riley being tickled during her video and well all had a great time.

I will bring some of my 3-D pix from past tickling adventures to show everyone. But, again, no copies are available - I want my "models" to keep their anonymity. Just show and tell.

Be coming in from Tulsa. I'm in Dallas regularly since all my family is there. It would be Da Bomb for me. My fingaz is ALWAYS ready for some soft, wrinkled soles and wiggling toes. I'm in!

That's very cool. I went ahead and added you to the list and will PM you with some basic informatiom

I just got another couple. Add Pixie and Bowie to the list.

I've known the guy since Jr. High!

So............where are we OFFICIALLY meeting? And what time are we expected there? Less than 2 weeks to go, ya'll!:wavingguy

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back