• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Nice...I brought home my new puppy. Will post a pic in this thread if you wanna see him. My 3rd Boston Terrier I've had.

Damian

Attachments

• IMG_3220.jpg
    IMG_3220.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3117.jpg
    IMG_3117.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 2
I don't even know at what age a puppy can switch from mother's milk to solid food.
The earliest they can come home is 8 weeks...I met him right when he was "released" to the age of being able to do that.

Yes. He's eating on his own. Now I have to figure out how to get him to do his business outside instead of inside lol.

I am. And with this rainy weather it makes it harder to take him out...since he wants to run back in. I have to start taking him to the park like I took Rollins about 300+ days a year. Is the closet clean?

Uncluttered sounds good enough to me!
I went through my clothes yesterday. Got a bunch of new stuff I had to put out and throw out some old stuff I don't wear anymore.
Before Covid I used to joke I wore "K-Mart" Clothes.
Then I started buying fancy/more expensive clothes and everyone noticed. Pretty funny. I guess I got bored over Covid and found a new hobby.

Nothing wrong with buying some new clothes better than what you had.
I should probably donate some clothes that I never wear to Goodwill.

Yeah I should too. Well you cleaned out that closet. Was there clothes in there?
This rain/gloomy weather looks to be with us for a few days.

I found one sweater that I really like and thought was lost. That was fine. I cleaned out four shirts and two pairs of trousers that I never wear and can give to charity. The Senior Center one block north of me will take them.

More wretched rain this afternoon. :(

Sometimes you clean up you forgot you had stuff you stumble upon.
I'm taking my dog to the vet 11:30 so I'll be at work, then home then work then home. Rain go away.

It did. They all love him of course. He was much better behaved than Rollins was. Rollins had a bad reputation with the vet. Let' s just say he's famous there or infamous :). He has go to back in 3 weeks for a couple of shots still since he's so young. I'll be off from work that week last week of March Wed, Thu, Fri.

Ah, a vacation leading up to Easter. I might be working for the Board of Elections that week.

Yeah it works out that way. And how many days do you plan to work?

Mils making that money.
I'm working on building up my 401K.

The compound interest starts to really build up when you have 6 figures in it...now I'm trying to pile it on the next many years.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back