• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

I am enjoying a restful evening. Went out but got home early. And it's still light out!

It was so windy out today Mils. Made it feel like winter...I guess technically it still is.

Wish me luck I am going for my crown today at 3PM.

It did...he said I didn't need a root canal. I still have to go back twice more but the main drilling/cleaning etc. was done today.

You should be happy that you don't need a root canal. :D That adds both pain and expense. :eek:

Well you're right. My dentist is very good. I trust him. What a nice day out!

Enjoy it while we can. It won't stay like this forever but now it will become more common.

Oh yeah Sunday...St. Patrick's. Rollins would have turned 8. I miss him still but Damian has really reminded me of him while also being his own self.

I forgot that Rollins shared my birthday. Age 7 is only middle-aged for a dog, that is very sad that he passed away.

Yes, it was but again they gave him 6 months to live and he lived 28 at full speed by some miracle. And he beat cancer which is something to be proud of.
Now Mils can you say for sure we will not see anymore snow?

Nothing is for sure because I remember a blizzard in April one spring after many warm days, but I hope for no snow until January 2025.

I like your weather hopes...I remember opening day 1996 the Yankees who won the WS that year opened at home in the snow.

I forgot what year it was, but I had tickets to a Dodgers at Mets game that was snowed out on a Sunday in April. Saturday's game was played with temperature in the 70's and suntan oil required, so I didn't believe the forecast for snow overnight. I was wrong.

Well next week looks kind of chilly (mostly 40s)...right in time for spring to start and some rain. But I guess we should be done with snow at this point. I'm ready for baseball although the Yankees 2 best players already have issues.

The Dodgers open the season with two games in South Korea against the Pondscum (Padres). Each team is designated the home team for one of those games.

What time (our time) do the games start? And will you be able to see them?

Happy Birthday Mils! It's almost here...and I always say this but to me from St. Patrick's Day till Thanksgiving the weather is normally good/decent.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back