• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

And on to a new week Mils...and spring is about to start.

So am I but the chill is coming back as spring approaches!

Supposed to be a real chill after today and then a rainy Saturday.

I know and I'm off next week Wed thru Sun and it already is showing rain lol. Always does that when I take vacation.

I will be working for the Board of Elections from Saturday to Tuesday inclusive, and also on Tuesday, April 2nd. On those days I won't be online much. :(

Oh...you mean this weekend? I'll miss you Mils...but I have a busy weekend ahead too. And then by next Wednesday we can both enjoy our break through Easter? And play some Hangman!

Yes, this weekend. I will report to the polling place at 7am on Saturday (tomorrow).

Well best of luck to you. At least you will be indoors most of the day during the horrendous rain coming lol. I'm so sick of rainy weekends.

I can always count on you Mils posting :).
I'm guessing you're having a long work day like you normally do when you work. I'll be going to my friend's in CT this afternoon in the pouring rain. I kind of wish I could stay home but I haven't gone there the last few weeks and his kids miss me lol.

It was good. But driving home in the pouring rain wasn't fun.
I hope your working weekend was ok.

No drama is a win to me. Too much drama in the world and some people live for it.

Spring break after today for me...I think I need it. The alarm is waking me out of a sound sleep lately lol.

I have to say I slept 8 hours straight last night...and getting up an hour later than a work day really helped. You tired from all your work?

I have to say I slept 8 hours straight last night...and getting up an hour later than a work day really helped. You tired from all your work?
I was tired after four days of getting up early, but I am fine now. :D

Well good luck on catching up on your errands. I'm going to take Damian out for a walk later, and go to Chinese Buffet. One of your favorites.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back