• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Well it was delicious...now I've got our favorite a dentist appointment this morning and vet appointment at noon.

Well it was delicious...now I've got our favorite a dentist appointment this morning and vet appointment at noon.
I hope that both went well and that both your teeth and your dog are in great shape.

Yes...both are great. This crown thing though I've spent almost 3 hours in a dentist chair and the crown has yet to be officially on but it will be in a couple weeks which is a minor appointment.

Well it's the weekend Mils!
Mils how come you never started a baseball thread here in the SSF?

Because there is a TMF Sports Forum where I have started many baseball threads, sometimes with nasty responses from fans of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards or of the cheating bastros.
We don't need such acrimony here in the SSF.

Oh cool I'll have to check that out.
And haha your rants about them are awesome!

Well, that team has been in the NL since about 1883 and there is a lot about which to rant.

I know you're not a Yankees fan but 3-0 start against the team they can never beat is pretty good huh?

Yes, that is a great start by the Yankees.
And they did me a BIG favor by beating the cheating bastros.

Well it is only 3 games but yes it's a great start. But the season is so long...10 games of baseball is basically 1 game of football.

Well Mils I had about as laid-back a break as I've had in a long time. I purposely tried to do less instead of more. Back to work Monday...no breaks in April but I already planned out to have some time off in each month in the summer.

April will be a working month for you, then. In May, you get an automatic long weekend for Memorial Day. :D

Yes and I will take the Friday before Mother's Day also so 2 long weekends for me. I always try to take my mom out that day because that weekend trying to go anywhere is near impossible.
You're working Tuesday right?

I will be working from 5am to 10pm on Tuesday, hence not posting at all. :eek:
Polls open at 6am and we arrive at 5am to set up; polls close at 9pm and we work until all the electronic machines are shut down and stowed away.

Well Mils that is 2 work days in 1 day. But at least you're retired other than these times you work :).

Yes, even with two one-hour meal breaks, it is 15 hours of working. It does make me appreciate being retired. :p

I had 3 weeks of PTO carried over from last year and I earn another 4 weeks this year so technically I could take 7 weeks of vacation this year lol. But I won't take all of that. I like to keep some banked in case of emergency.

Yes definitely so. I have enough time off between holidays and the vacation days I'm taking.
No April Fools jokes Mils! Like you've decided to leave the SSF.

Well Happy April! And I hope you have a good day without being fooled!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back