• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Movie Quotes

Zulu, 1960 Stanley Baker & Michael Caine...

Caine: I feel sick and ashamed.

Baker: You have be alive to feel that.

Caine: How was it for you? the first time?

Baker: First time? Do you think I could stand this butcher's yard more than once? I told you, I came up here to build a bridge.

Bad Boys 2

"I have so much brass up my ass, I could be playing the Star Spangled Banner."

-Joe Pantoliano

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." - They Live

"Dancing, music, and champagne? The best way to forget, until you find something you want to remember." - Marlene Dietrich to David Bowie

Bette Davis in "All About Eve"

fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night.

Morgan Freeman in "The Shawshank Redemption"

get busy living, or get busy dying, that's ***damn right.

alien dude-If you don't read the code this man shall die.
Bender- Whose he?
Scruffy-Scruffy
Bender-Hang on scruffy *reads time travel code.

I also love a lot of quotes from 16 Candles but they are to long to post here.

Bad Boys 2

"A bullet in the head will really mess up your extensions!"

-Will Smith

The Man

"This would be a good time for you to be quiet. I know that's nearly impossible for you, but if I hear the sound of your voice right now, I can't be responsible for my actions. So, this would be a very good time for you to SHUT UP!"

- Samuel L. Jackson

"Just jump off the train, dammit! It's the amber waves of friggin grain!"

*they jump*

"That was your amber waves of grain?"
"I think I just got a chunk of purple mountains majesty up my ass"

~My Fellow Americans

Money Talks

Charlie Sheen: You don't speak unless spoken to, not a word. You stay by my side. If you try anything fucked up or funny, I swear to God I will kill you myself.

Chris Tucker: Just like you did back at the docks?... Ha-HAA!... I will beat your ass.

Charlie Sheen: You ain't beatin' shit, Homes.

Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Office Space 1999

There's nothing quite as entertaining as a nice coherent thought process.

Janine Melnitz (In a very bored voice): Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis.

Winston Zeddemore: Uh, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

-Ghostbusters
----------------------------------------------------------------
Doc: When this thing his 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

-Back to the Future
----------------------------------------------------------------
Rouge, asking about Woverine's claws: When they come out... does it hurt?

Wolverine: Every time.

-X-Men

I could go on forever quoting, but I'll stop for a while.

Here's an all time favorite quote: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

And this isn't from a movie per-se but the game BLACK when you're crossing the Graznei Bridge.

Sgt. McCarver: I don't mean to rain on your fuckin' parade but how do you expect to get past all these swinging dicks?

Sgt. Keller: By asking politely. How the fuck do you think?!

and then there is: Math my dear boy is nothing more then the lesbian sister of biology. - Peter Griffin.

Here's an all time favorite quote: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

And this isn't from a movie per-se but the game BLACK when you're crossing the Graznei Bridge.

Sgt. McCarver: I don't mean to rain on your fuckin' parade but how do you expect to get past all these swinging dicks?

Sgt. Keller: By asking politely. How the fuck do you think?!

I have BLACK on PS2... That's one of my favorite lines from that game, too. I had one hell of a time trying to beat the Graznei Bridge on BLACK OPS difficulty.

Winston to Ray: Ray...if some omnipotent being shows up to you and asks you ARE YOU A GOD YOU SAYYES!

Raymond "Ray" Stantz (Dan Aykroyd): Everything was fine until (points to Walter Pek) "DICKLESS" here shut off the power grid.

Walter Pek to New York City Mayor while pointing to Ghostbusters: THEY CAUSED AN EXPLOSION!

New York Mayor: Is this true?

Peter Venkman (Bill Murray):...yes this is true...this man has no dick.

Raymond "Ray" Stantz (Dan Aykroyd): LISTEN! Do you smell something?

(Ghostbusters blast the hell out of some old hotel maid's service cart as the maid ducks for cover behind said cart)

(maid peeks out from flaming ruins of service cart)

Maid: WHAT THE HELL AR'YA DOIN?
-from Ghostbusters

Napoleon Bonaparte: We are all kings and pawns of men.
-from Count of Monte Cristo

Luigi Vampa to Edmund Dantès: Well good sir...I would ask who you are and were your from but given your ragged and generally filthy appearance and that the Château d'If island dungeon is but two miles away...well...WHAT'S THE POINT?

Smuggler to Luigi Vampa: Luigi, what shall we call him?

Luigi Vampa: What shall we call him?...We shall call him Zatarra!

Edmund Dantès: Sounds fearsome!

Luigi Vampa: It means DRIFTWOOD!

-from Count of Monte Cristo

John Wayne: "I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't hit ya. No I won't hit ya. THE HELL I WON'T!" (He belts him).

- from McLintock

John Parish (Anthony Hopkins) to Brad Pit (Death in a Human Body he's "borrowing" for a brief vacation) after John sees death kiss his daughter: Your violating the laws of the universe!

Brad Pit (Death): Which universe?

John Parish: ALL OF THEM!

John Parish while preparing himself for his moment of death: Uh...heh, this might sound silly...but...should I be frightened?

Brad Pit (Death): Not a good man like you John.

-from Meet Joe Black

Last edited:
"Last question: What is the difference between a duck?"
"And..."
"What the hell is wrong with you people? A duck? Look, I came here for a job! A JOB! As far as I know, that job has nothin' to do with a cocksuckin' motherfuckin' DUCK!"

...and that was Zack Ward as "The Postal Dude" from the movie Postal. Defiantely a screwed-up movie, but it's funny as long as you keep an open mind.

Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth more than an hour's attention. I should think that whatever he is attempting to dislodge is either gone for good, or there to stay.

i rememberi first heard that i laughed so hard.

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Last question: What is the difference between a duck?"
"And..."
"What the hell is wrong with you people? A duck? Look, I came here for a job! A JOB! As far as I know, that job has nothin' to do with a cocksuckin' motherfuckin' DUCK!"

...and that was Zack Ward as "The Postal Dude" from the movie Postal. Defiantely a screwed-up movie, but it's funny as long as you keep an open mind.

hehe, if you thought that was great, try Postal 2, the game.

Last edited:
This is partly a paraphrase due to the ethnic slur in the original but it's still a classic.

"Isn't that just like a [fool]? Brings a knife to a gun fight."
-- Jim Malone, THE UNTOUCHABLES

Best referenced in MST3000's parody of THE DEADLY MANTIS:

"Stupid humans! Bringing guns to a car fight." *tosses car at stupid humans*

John Wayne: "I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't hit ya. No I won't hit ya. THE HELL I WON'T!" (He belts him).

- from McLintock

the penultimate John Wayne movie line. You don't know how many times I've used that line at work when someone was walking off...

"...There's just one question you've gotta ask yourself - 'Do I feel lucky?'. " Clint Eastwood, "Dirty Harry"

Last edited:
"I thought you might be concerned, about the security... of your shit!"
-Burn After Reading

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
-- Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China

Blonde Thug: [holding up a bowling ball] What the fuck is this?
The Dude: Obviously you're not a golfer.
-- Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-- Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.
-- Claude Rains and Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.
-- Claude Rains and Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca

Ahh, Casablanca. The entire movie is just one great quote after another! :happy:

from True Grit..."them's pretty bold words for a one-eyed fat man" Lucky Ned Pepper to Rooster Cogburn...in which Rooster replies.."Fill your hands, you son of a bitch"

from Stripes..."Lighten up, Francis"

from Private Benjamin..."Is green the only color these come in?"

from A Streetcar Named Desire..."I've always relied on the kindness of strangers"...Blanche Dubois

from Cat On a Hot-Tin Roof..."Maggie the cat is alive"

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back