• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

vampireshadow

TMF Poster
here you go you crazy kids :happy: now?

i created your own Flirting thread. so ALL are Welcome to join in on the fun

Only rule is: Flirting is allowed :D

Now LET'S GET IT ON!

You know, someone started a thread like this in the humor section of the TMF (which is the only area I ever post in over there). Anyway, it didn't seem to do well there either. I suspect there is something less fun about flirting in an area which is designed exclusively for such a thing.

What does everyone else think?

Well... dunno what others think.

To me, it takes away from the spontaneity.
It's like someone yelling at your ear: "at ease".

I can only suppose shady here can't quite stand mush. :D

[Hey, neither I, but I'm just introverted and/or catholic. Your call...]

Ya know what I think??? You are all HOTT!!! :) :) (Hey, I'm trying to stay On Topic here so no one shuts down the thread!!! :p)

all the hollywood brother brothers knows is that he be one of the luckiest s.o.b. in the world if he got the opportunity to give his heart to any of the ladies here on this super forum

I dont know how to flirt, so I'll let my gurl Gay-yee do it for me

watch her...she says it all w/ one action ;)

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
all the hollywood brother brothers knows is that he be one of the luckiest s.o.b. in the world if he got the opportunity to give his heart to any of the ladies here on this super forum

oh yeah..i feel you there..i am a lucky sob to have AR..the most wonderful girl to EVER walk into my life..to bring out sides in me i have never seen..to bring me back to being the person i was a long time ago..myself..i love her so much. Hollywood..your time will come soon too..you are one guy i give respect oh here too..because you give it to so many of the ppl on here..especially the ladies..good luck bro..

Last edited:
hmmm..I wonder if we can have a thread that doesn't include AR grabbing someone's ass...
hehehe!

you need to go play in the cemetary some more dave..lmao! it makes you crazier!

*gets crazy faced* THERES that thing who left bite marks on my honeys neck....*chases after VS with my tennis racket*

takes off after it too! outruns ar..and her tennis racquet..jumps it from behind..holds it down and lets ar take a swing

Hey...I want some ass grabbin...;) You two be careful over in that graveyard...naked vampires and tennis rackets are a dangerous combination!!! :p

Did I fail to mention it was a tennis racket drenched in holy water with garlic, dangling jewel crosses, and a stake at the end?

Camel26 said:
Hey...I want some ass grabbin...;) You two be careful over in that graveyard...naked vampires and tennis rackets are a dangerous combination!!! :p

me and krystle alone are a dangerous combination..lol..cause we unstoppable..only that has to becareful is BBR himself..lmao

*gives Camel a healthy swat on the ass accompanied by an ass grasp*
Feel better, hon? :p

AphroditeRabbit said:
Did I fail to mention it was a tennis racket drenched in holy water with garlic, dangling jewel crosses, and a stake at the end?
That sounds like an INTENSE tennis racket!!! :p Remind me not to ask you to play a match anytime soon...it could get messy!!!

Ness--thank you...I needed that...back to the grind--one more final to go!! WHOO HOO!!! :p

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back